[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

2 hours ago, bogs_0712 said:

I love seeing pink today.. Lol.

And I saw pink 2 days ago lol

@samzz I think the old friends had a better connection compared with the gang, the old ones had a better personality. I'm sure she is in good hands with them. Everything is in moderation.

• Like 1

@bogs_0712  Yes, here the picture

Seaweed soup during Wookie birth date, with pink dress  and her dog Strawberry.

DH is a copy cat of her grandmother beauty.

B1vhrGDCIAAr5Mw.jpg

Cake for Wookie during Iron Man/Blade Man

005J2ajmjw1em1obapbmtj309c067jri.jpg

The same cake DH and Apple had on the same month Wookie had the cake also.

x0Y5gYE.jpg

Looking at DH's Naver, real time comments, still wonder how someone still proud looking at his gf still subjected to sexual harassment bc of his scandal.

My friends told me, they understand why DH bragging about the Holly Soft Rice King. She inserting fear in her relationship, by continuously updating a subject that will remind the public about the scandal, she actually set a warning, you will never go to that place again, bc I will talk about you again and again and public are refreshing again and again. 

DHshii we know u are playing a game, and it's interesting actually.

My Korean friends said, many ahjusshi love this Momoland group, bc of their vibrant energy. Their energy make them crazy. So looks like Wookie is no exception.

I heard some rumor..tho

https://www.soompi.com/article/1321662wpp/watch-produce-x-101-trainees-impress-with-self-composed-song-dance-covers-and-more-in-preview

Wookie really loves this song.

And I like that kid though..

I think they are easily fall to the trap, and it’s a confirmation that until now they are monitoring this thread. I think what special in this thread was not the shippers but the subject, there must be something, it’s like confirming that what were talking here are all true. Well they have plenty of  time visiting this thread, until now they still in deniable stage and the past still haunting them. 

Haha  I like this job hunting game, they reveal too much of what’s inside. 

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1

@dolley A big success for us, it's confirmed their brains size smaller than peanut. It's confirmed what we know is true, -Wookie needs to be extra careful.

Their degree of jealousy, is staggering now. Usually drug and alcohol can derive someone senile. I just finished watching about 1969 Sharon Tate/Charles Manson case, looking at his female followers smiling is scary....

Those reminds me about the clans.

22 minutes ago, samzz said:

As reminder, she is under their clans too. One of their friends, very close friend, celebrated her birthday last year. The same I saw how she celebrated DH's birthday. Full of flowery words.

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2019/05/hwang-hana-reportedly-threatened-park-yoochun-with-secret-photos-she-took-of-him-nude

remind me of the break up scene and then the next day their pictures all over the internet.

and this video just pop up on my YT haha, imagine 68M views..I'll repost it here who knows it can help:D

• Love 1

@dolley  Oh that bathroom pictures, full of mud masker. If not bc of Burning Sun, we don't know how ferocious this clans are. We know about their low moral values, but not to that Burning Sun scale. Now we know.

Looking at how proud DH showing off her new BOY CHANEL handbag, someone who gives her sure know how much she yearns for that brand. A brand that even their dogs know who the ambassador/model for that brand. Now we know not easy to own her HEART. They can have her but not her HEART.

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1

I still wonder, since when Wookie's friends have a business deal with Yi Feng. All I know is YF is very close with Cody. Cody business shoot to the roof after had a business deal with him, now she is handling 1% group Korean celebrities, so has no time for him anymore. 

Business is business, and I can say Blow Cheognam hit a jackpot in business. 

If suddenly Wookie and Yi Feng take pic together at the hair salon, it's going to be Weibo explosion and DH xiaogshao will be exploded with comments.

DH just uploaded the pic there, not sure with whom, but is she Apple?

Edit: so she is Fang Anna actually.

U08PWGP.jpg

Stupid me, I ask and I answer it, so I found it.

Yi Feng stylist with Cody.

One thing I like Cody is still close with Wookie's stylist from Blow_Cheognam, which I think Wookie has a business share too. 

Good business tho.

So Fang Anna is in Korea now. Time to post the old pictures with old friends.The pink dress yesterday is a date with Anna. DH is glowing after got her BOY CHANEL just like her old times.hehehe

49e07fadjw1dvtyzvs7xzj.jpg

7df1e7ebjw1dvyu1mgk0hj.jpg

Of course with Cody

Dq21Qi7.jpg

@samzz why all these old friends resurfaced one by one and reconnected? And finally saw her with friend  not holding any wine glass.

Akso good to see her trying to learn things on her own. She’s been idle for so long. At least she’s trying to be independent again.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, dolley said:

@samzz why all these old friends resurfaced one by one and reconnected? And finally saw her with friend  not holding any wine glass.

Akso good to see her trying to learn things on her own. She’s been idle for so long. At least she’s trying to be independent again.

That's why I'm busy with old connection, Wookie (of course), Anna, Yi Feng, Cody, Stylist, hair stylist, etc suddenly appeared within close circle, something we didn't see since 4 yrs ago. 

I said many times, my biggest wish to see DH trying to stand on her own, try to get out from than golden cage. Her comfort zone. 

Seeing Wookie doing just fine in Produce-x, he really a type of man of going higher and higher. Step by step, even it takes 20 years. And I hope his business is doing well too, I told you getting Yi Feng is a jackpot in business world. Don't count the KBOOM history.

• Insightful 1