[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

@samzz Lol.. looking at wookie's expression i don't know if he is laughing inside or what while watching that performance. But what I'm waiting for was if someone has a balls to repost it, you know he never missed any chance of free publicity, but this one...i don't know. Lol.

@dolley I agree. And her latest post, the video without sounds that's very Dahae, the classic clumsy Dahae. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

Wahhhh @samzz and @bogs_0712 that’s so funny but I know wookie was very professional and knows how to handle that kind of situation. And yes I’m waiting for the free publicity post, as far as I know the gang minions were so thirsty too for that kind of publicity lol. 

Slowly she can be independent, one at a time, but I know someone who always watch us and the thread will interfere again.  Maybe this little independence is until she get a project, bc  gang job hunting was very difficult nowadays. DH had a very big chance compared to them. But I’m still hoping DH can spread her wings as long as she can and these reconnection helps her to be a better person. 

• Like 3

Usually even 7 Eleven, they are obsessed with.

Yes, same here, first thing I checked if any minions and DH loyalist (bc they also worshipping him, and believe he is a man from Haven for DH), dare enough to repost it- until this second, none at all.

You can see the differences, how active Wookie was with other kids, especially the DSP kid, but on wheelies kid...I want to know what he said at the end, that making all other judges laughing.

@samzz haha maybe the active admin is busy with other things so she has a little independence.

haha yeah even the active minions didn’t like the post of one of wookie’s fans wherein she hashtag the number. They are active likers as long as the number is there.

@dolley the main issue is when Anna is around, all history floating, and # knows his position. So DH has to deal with uploading herself.

Anna has connection with Yi Feng, and Yi Feng is far far away in success ranking/story than him. Yi Feng is no. 4 most expensive  stars in China (based on last year ranking). That's why I said Wookie's stylist hit jackpot.

Evens DH's mom so fond of him, always hugged him, shopping together whenever he is around. He even followed them to see the relatives in USA. At that time I even thought they are on the verge of marriage stage already. Guy don't simply visit the other side of relatives if the relationship is not that serious. Then comes Hotel King with the magnificent extremely handsome manager, all went kaput after that.

My friends said, plot twist, the Chanel is from Yi Feng actually hahaha..

• Like 1

@bogs_0712 and @dolley hahaha, they took our challenge, they even compliment Wookie. Their master already asked them to give reaction-free publicity. After more than 10 hours adhoc meeting, hahaha.

Btw, I like the synergy of Soyu and Wookie, they worked together many times, even a special guest in his FM.

• Like 1

@bogs_0712 haha he can hire someone to edit wookie’s handsome face. I’m sure if not bc of wookie that segment already on that IG. But let’s see if he change his mind after reading our thread lol

@samzz let’s count their post lol, maybe some waiting the japanese subtitle haha

• LOL 2

The only judge not showing wow wow, and talking to each other during this wheelies kid. Camera not really focusing on him either.

Yes, if not bc of Wookie, we will see 1000x repost.hahaha

• Love 1

I don't usually watch that kind of korean show but this time I will watch it, for wookie.....and his reaction. Haha

Korea is very fast on producing new idols and these newbies are doing good, that makes the older one harder to find a job, but very rare to find new actress that has a natural talent as good as Lee Da Hae this kind of talent won't come by just practicing. I hope she and korea will appreciate that.

• Like 1

I think last month, Korean Entertainment news portal posted one article, nowadays, they will not going to hire any celebrities that can cause public outrage, or criticism. The problem with DH in the past, the more criticism she received, the more excited she talked about subject her own people don't like to read or hear.

After that news, or article, we saw how aggressive she on SNS and pleasing the Chinese.  The Burning Sub scandal at least able to knock her clans head a bit, and realized their future career. 

• Thanks 1

Ok I got half of what Wookie said after that wheelies..

Apparently, all the judges said, very rare people choose that song, (literally meaning rarely known by new gen X, and the wheelies also).

What I can catch, Wookie said he agreed with others,  the kid choose a good song to move forward, before that Wookie asked why many agencies asked the kids to sing a song they are not capable to perform well, etc.

He likes the title tho..PLEASE COME BACK TO ME... hahaha.

And he the one asked the kid to remove the wheelies and dance without it..2nd hahaha.

• LOL 2

Everybody knows this Producerx Songdohpyo is super adorable and most noticeable very energetic. And he is smart too. Those traits are always the traits that capture Wookie's heart since a long time, if you really follow him since his early days. That's why part of the reason why  he loves idols  bc most of them carry a music genre that fall into these categories. Vibrant and energetic. Other part, bc he is man after all, uncle fans.

As long timer Donghey shippers, these traits also we found in DH. Until now I'm still laughing when I read Wookie described DH in one of his interviews during SOW-, he said DH is super cute, super energetic and she is like a PING PONG.

As what he described DH during My Girl in the video below-bright girl and energetic.

Bonus point- DH can cook. 

And of course after HK, full of energy that always giving him strength..remember he did 2 projects at one time.

R0oTYh5.jpg

So girls, if you have a chance to meet Wookie, to capture his heart, remember this -super cute, energetic, smart and can cook. Hehehe

For sure he will never forgets you.

• Love 1

On ‎5‎/‎4‎/‎2019 at 1:26 PM, samzz said:

@bogs_0712 and @dolley hahaha, they took our challenge, they even compliment Wookie. Their master already asked them to give reaction-free publicity. After more than 10 hours adhoc meeting, hahaha.

Btw, I like the synergy of Soyu and Wookie, they worked together many times, even a special guest in his FM.

Wookie is the most handsome in the group.   He looks chubbier and happy.

• Like 1

DH can cook. DH and the other admin (softriceking) must love our thread so much.

It's May 2019 already DHshii..

@dolley yes, one by one,- old manager, Wookie's stylist, Fang Anna, and now cat teacher (aka her Chinese language teacher) making an appearance after 4 years..

If not bc of China market, we will never get to see DH skin care regime.

https://www.xiaohongshu.com/discovery/item/5ccff73d000000000d011b85