[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

That paid minions, the last 2 paid minions already missing in action, I still remember they laughed at us during awareness program and DH together with the SX partner gave them 1000% support. Now my time laughing at them lol.

Back to the husband and wife bosses, both of them now watching us too, so obvious they are programming DH just like what the previous CEOs had done before. Be careful with them too, and actually I'm enjoying their games at the moment. Using Wookie is part of their game.

Then, I wonder how the other celebrities under the company view about DH and the bosses relationship.. whereby they are working hard putting money to the company through their drama or other projects. DH is treated like a queen or princess with just being sales promoter and riding on My Girl fame. Or if she also pouring some money for company investment, then the relationship is considered share holders friendships, not staff and the bosses.

That cosmetic of course for Chinese market, that's why DH is under intensive mental programming.

What reported by bias media and their stans totally opposite to the reality. They can hide behind corrupt politician, police, prosecutor and thugs, but not from Socmedia.

http://hedonisthk.blogspot.com/2019/08/cafe-untitled-2017-at-yg-republique-jeju-shinhwa-world-south-korea.html?m=1

Customer report in August this year..

It's been 2 years since the much-hyped grand opening. Now apart from a few souls coming in for selfies, we could hear a pin drop in here. As expected, the freshly baked bread and decadent desserts can no longer be found on the menu. And the fridge was almost empty during brunch hours (bad sign for a brunch cafe unless the place is packed).

• LOL 1

@samzz I think for some celebrities under the BOSS, really doesn’t matter bc they still practice honest and clean lifestyle, working with legitimate offer and not kissing the boss a...ssss Also they want fame and hardwork from own efforts. Sooner can see celebrities under them leaving unless they embrace dark and shady management who had favoritism. It’s either we see them leaving or that management falling.

haha that two paid minions fooling their co minions, I’m sure some MONEY were involve that’s why they are BAN but I can see the present doing the same thing, not fooling the minions but these two as well. They know how to fake liking her even though they not. 

10 hours ago, samzz said:

Recall back, the Chanel show off started when DH joined the company..then slowly slowly using Wookie connection..

Luckily we know who the Mastermind.

And I know Wookie knew it too, he is very very smart guy btw.

From the start I had bad feeling that the management is not looking a job for her but for their advancement bc they have same interest and eye for business matters, but doing another monkey business is another interesting topic lols.

using wookie and other famous celebrities as the passport for advancement, but these celebrities had no time for them. The fact that since the major clans falling down all of them, their businesses, affiliates, really hard for them to get a single tv appearance, unlike before although people hate, don’t want to see  them, occasionally they appear on tv. Now these desperation attempt only saw on vblogging. 
Haha they have no shame, very active in greeting you all although it’s been 2 years since last appearance. 

and yes I think donghey and wookie fans knows the intention of the other side riding on the popularity of wookie. Though Jeju Island shooting, my girl memories, my girl being mentioned in wookie’s show, wookie’s My Girl chanel concept, but none or very few fans reposted or mentioned the connection, bc everyone already move on, thats only part of history that’s why many annoyed these things being used by other side to get some attention.

10 hours ago, samzz said:

What reported by bias media and their stans totally opposite to the reality. They can hide behind corrupt politician, police, prosecutor and thugs, but not from Socmedia.

http://hedonisthk.blogspot.com/2019/08/cafe-untitled-2017-at-yg-republique-jeju-shinhwa-world-south-korea.html?m=1

It's been 2 years since the much-hyped grand opening. Now apart from a few souls coming in for selfies, we could hear a pin drop in here. As expected, the freshly baked bread and decadent desserts can no longer be found on the menu. And the fridge was almost empty during brunch hours (bad sign for a brunch cafe unless the place is packed).

These clans company very famous in releasing fake news but they can’t hide it forever, haha some fans might say that blogger is anti YG but being closed down few month after the blog then he’s telling the truth. Haha but I can sensed there is one company will close down soon or already closed but no news bc nobody cares about it. Paid media only cares about the looks under too much filters and how to associate the name under the skirt of the woman.  

And what I love the most, seeing the actresses born on 80’s  emerging on their roles,  and one of them is wookie’s friend JRW. They are getting a lot of good projects almost every year. So I don’t believe their age a hindrance to get good projects, still these are based on performance and their image.

@dolley YG Republique has branches in Bangkok and in my country..2 countries where JhLow had strong base before the exposure.

Their branch in Myeondong already closed few months ago. Yes I'm counting the number now.

With DH exposure about few cafes have connection with YG and belong to her friends, then it's confirmed on our suspicion before, money investment is the major factor in her current relationship. Purely for business with fake relationship. Just for business and friend with benefits.

------

Wookie always said, he prefers Love not Fake friendship. But some MEN love fake love and friendship as long as free cookies are available day and night.

• Like 1

@dolley not only JRW, many actresses older than her are still active and still receiving many offers.

Some so thriving in their acting career.

http://koalasplayground.com/2019/12/27/k-netizens-poll-expects-gong-hyo-jin-han-ji-min-and-kim-nam-gil-to-win-drama-daesangs-for-big-three-networks/

The main reason why DH career is in the lowest ranking

- firstly she herself hates her own people, ( except the rich and chaebol),  pretending only to love them if she wants some support for her whatever projects.

- she is the biggest supporter of pimpri clan.

- she knows so well Korean hate people who are not respecting their military system..but she publicly glorying the man/men who mocking the system. Together with them she's enjoy mocking the public.

I know she will act again using her own funding as usual but she still needs to find a director/writer who wants to work with her. Plus she is not allowed to have extremely handsome single costar.

@samzz haha the own funding show, or even the very good script can’t save her reputation bc of her association. After years people said the same thing about them and that’s the truth. But you can see, they still trying hard to use resources to be back in a limelight. 

actually I’m happy that at this point we already know the evil side of them, and their dark world,

and I’m excited for coming 2020 since wookie has a blessing very early. And I know wookie is in good company and with good friends, the only missing, girlfriend haha,but who knows with all his achievement not so hard to have one haha

• Love 1

Never in my wildest dreams, one Malaysian fugitive aka JhLow causing her Best Best Best Best friend aka YG ex Co-CeO missing in Socmedia, then causing further decline in her career opportunities. I even talked about this around September last year bc I found something fishy in their behavior, especially in flashing their unknown source of wealth.

Yes they are so cocky before that exposure, thinking they are untouchable clan.

Nobody wants to to mingle directly into their private live, even if she wants to date serial killer or rapist, drug addict, alcoholic or whatever, up to her, but the way she or they handling the matter, that making them as what they are now. 

On 12/28/2019 at 9:44 PM, samzz said:

The past few months, I saw DH trying to get close to Korean (her own people that she enjoys mocking around).. always went to night markets.. but hahaha, poor her, majority just ignore her..

DH biggest misery is she still doesn't know her own people is very smart people..they knew what is her real intention.

Best example, video from her latest update in Xionghonshu.

@dolley DH, the bosses, her SX partner mocking my post.

The paid reporters are asked to counter attack as the crowds are surprised by her appearance..or vice versa

They thought we are blind.

It's 'seven', and I'm surprised by the crowd of Myeong-dong.

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/112/0003251773

-----

DHshii I'm waiting your counter attack when I wrote about your clean shaved half exposed bikini posted by your SX partner. Want me to post the pic here again.hehehe

On 12/29/2019 at 1:54 AM, samzz said:

When I posted this, few hours later they posted this IG, no customer at their cafe..

DHshii I'm enjoying this attention.

@samzz always saw a post like that wherein the paid reporters write only about visuals since nothing to say and talk about them. Besides wookie just won an award 

but btw where are the people who were surprised by her appearance? Is there any camera flashing? so they have the cosmetics outlet tour on xmas day? Did the bosses saw their outlet at myeongdong has less customers as compared to other beauty product outlets there? Well their pictures said so, no people at the background while inside their store, only staff hahaha

6 minutes ago, dolley said:

didn’t know the ex??? also won haha

I realized that too, actually most of Wookie's exes are doing fine  with their careers, even some of the girls who are crazy about him and only received one sided love, also doing fine.

Only DH keeps destroying her career opportunities non stop.

11 hours ago, samzz said:

@dolley not only JRW, many actresses older than her are still active and still receiving many offers.

Some so thriving in their acting career.

http://koalasplayground.com/2019/12/27/k-netizens-poll-expects-gong-hyo-jin-han-ji-min-and-kim-nam-gil-to-win-drama-daesangs-for-big-three-networks/

The main reason why DH career is in the lowest ranking

- firstly she herself hates her own people, ( except the rich and chaebol),  pretending only to love them if she wants some support for her whatever projects.

- she is the biggest supporter of pimpri clan.

- she knows so well Korean hate people who are not respecting their military system..but she publicly glorying the man/men who mocking the system. Together with them she's enjoy mocking the public.

I know she will act again using her own funding as usual but she still needs to find a director/writer who wants to work with her. Plus she is not allowed to have extremely handsome single costar.

DH is one of wasted-talent I have ever followed. I had huge expectation towards her during her early years as an actress. I predicted her to be a big evergreen star. But I see her nowhere now. Only posting pictures in socmed. 

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Lovebeats3 said:

DH is one of wasted-talent I have ever followed. I had huge expectation towards her during her early years as an actress. I predicted her to be a big evergreen star. But I see her nowhere now. Only posting pictures in socmed. 

Yes, I was like you too, in fact I was used with her strings of guys before, strange story or rumors about her..but at that time she still care about her career, or I thought she was fighting for it. So I still support her regardless of what. She was very private about her personal life, but now, everything she wants to reveal to the world.

Recall back what the Korean Entertainment insider, Mister X said, ..and that time many English bloggers also said about her biggest flaw "mismanagement"..so obvious she is never allowed to make her own decisions in her career or maybe in everything. When she revealed her love life is working bc she got support from her mother, (during Lie Bar), she never had personal bank account, not thinking about marriage because her mother not thinking about it too (during Ugly Duckling Show)..etc.. meaning she used to be managed by others. She doesn't know how to find her own projects or makes some extra effort to grab opportunities in her career. To me that still ok, what not OK to me she allows outsiders for making it worse. She allows other destroying her career with fake promises, bad planning, bad management.

Now in Chinese Socmedia, playing game with the lady boss, playing most of the time. Drinking most of the time.

6 hours ago, dolley said:

@samzz always saw a post like that wherein the paid reporters write only about visuals since nothing to say and talk about them. Besides wookie just won an award 

but btw where are the people who were surprised by her appearance? Is there any camera flashing? so they have the cosmetics outlet tour on xmas day? Did the bosses saw their outlet at myeongdong has less customers as compared to other beauty product outlets there? Well their pictures said so, no people at the background while inside their store, only staff hahaha

Hahaha. Maybe they saw her, that's why they reluctant to go inside the shop, except the Chinese tourists.

• Like 1