Quantcast
Guest nancykimlee

_DONGHAE [Official] LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Wookie at National Assembly today..I bet many politician dreaming of him as their future son in law...who knows.

Well, I think Wookie had enough with spoiled brat rich girl or tiger fierceness MIL type.. hehehe.

• Love 1

Don't cry DHshii, your clan can open another republic... but remember, Socmedia can ruin one empire, and the STANs couldn't help your clan either. Many of your friends involved in this business and you are so proud showing it recently.

I still remember seeing DH's BEST FRIEND, Mr Kimmy posted the pictures during the opening ceremony.

https://www.koreaboo.com/news/yg-republique-officially-close-next-week/

1 hour ago, samzz said:

Don't cry DHshii, your clan can open another republic... but remember, Socmedia can ruin one empire, and the STANs couldn't help your clan either. Many of your friends involved in this business and you are so proud showing it recently.

I still remember seeing DH's BEST FRIEND, Mr Kimmy posted the pictures during the opening ceremony.

https://www.koreaboo.com/news/yg-republique-officially-close-next-week/

so DH went to Jeju recently for the one LAST look at one of clans business, does she has investment share there?

I thought that the clans still has power, like what fans always claimed, but with the closing of their business it only proved that many people still want to live in a clean and honest environment.

So how many businesses closed this year?

2 hours ago, dolley said:

so DH went to Jeju recently for the one LAST look at one of clans business, does she has investment share there?

I thought that the clans still has power, like what fans always claimed, but with the closing of their business it only proved that many people still want to live in a clean and honest environment.

So how many businesses closed this year?

So sad right, half exposed Vag, bikini post, cutesy act, My Girl game, unable to lure the Chinese investors. I knew long time ago, they are very very bad businessmen. Selling items like that, to stupid fandom and moving ATMs won't last long.

29 minutes ago, samzz said:

So sad right, half exposed Vag, bikini post, cutesy act, My Girl game, unable to lure the Chinese investors. I knew long time ago, they are very very bad businessmen. Selling items like that, to stupid fandom and moving ATMs won't last long.

lol moving ATM's can't even sustain restaurant oversea, sad ending it was closed.

but yeah still waiting for chinese investor or even chinese CF since the boss is active in China and she herself very active in Chinese SNS flatform. And the 2019 is Zero in all aspect aside from being a promo girl despite she's very active in promoting herself.

work ethics, attitude, background are some factors why some people are getting projects left and right.

3 hours ago, dolley said:

lol moving ATM's can't even sustain restaurant oversea, sad ending it was closed.

but yeah still waiting for chinese investor or even chinese CF since the boss is active in China and she herself very active in Chinese SNS flatform. And the 2019 is Zero in all aspect aside from being a promo girl despite she's very active in promoting herself.

work ethics, attitude, background are some factors why some people are getting projects left and right.

We knew both of them in desperation, fake smiles but in reality failed business here and there. That's why people said don't trust narcissistic man, he leads everyone into disaster...then to mental hospital.hahaha

But the most shameless act, using Wookie for their cheap cheap cheap cheap cheap cheap publicity. Fortunately many knew it already.

The past few months, I saw DH trying to get close to Korean (her own people that she enjoys mocking around).. always went to night markets.. but hahaha, poor her, majority just ignore her..

DH biggest misery is she still doesn't know her own people is very smart people..they knew what is her real intention.

Best example, video from her latest update in Xionghonshu.

On 12/27/2019 at 5:45 PM, samzz said:

We knew both of them in desperation, fake smiles but in reality failed business here and there. That's why people said don't trust narcissistic man, he leads everyone into disaster...then to mental hospital.hahaha

But the most shameless act, using Wookie for their cheap cheap cheap cheap cheap cheap publicity. Fortunately many knew it already.

And the boss supports that idea, their management style same as the fallen clan. I saw their post using the very popular idol group to promote their cafe since it was only beside the most visited pop up store there.  But honestly roaming around myeongdong where a lot of beauty products were there, and a lot of tourist do their shopping, that store own by the boss has less or sometimes no costumer as compared to others. Try to observe that too when you visit korea haha

• Awesome 1

45 minutes ago, samzz said:

The past few months, I saw DH trying to get close to Korean (her own people that she enjoys mocking around).. always went to night markets.. but hahaha, poor her, majority just ignore her..

DH biggest misery is she still doesn't know her own people is very smart people..they knew what is her real intention.

Best example, video from her latest update in Xionghonshu.

Ouch if no one got a pic of you on a crowded place and your a celebrity it means that no one really cares who are you. Saw the video and she’s an expert using too much filters something that she learned from the expert lol, tge last part I think she’s drunk already.  

And many time I have to say this, it’s funny to see them fooling each other, really it an insult on fans intelligence. If the eyes seems lack of sleeps, don’t assume it’s bc of overwork, haha it’s bc of over drunk and too much party. And remember too much fan service happens during harvest time, one or twoo weeks time only to collect money. After collection back to old habits again. That’s how they treated their money makers, like the stupid one

but seens some the atms already learned from their master, and they fooling someone too hahahaha

• LOL 1

That paid minions, the last 2 paid minions already missing in action, I still remember they laughed at us during awareness program and DH together with the SX partner gave them 1000% support. Now my time laughing at them lol.

Back to the husband and wife bosses, both of them now watching us too, so obvious they are programming DH just like what the previous CEOs had done before. Be careful with them too, and actually I'm enjoying their games at the moment. Using Wookie is part of their game.

Then, I wonder how the other celebrities under the company view about DH and the bosses relationship.. whereby they are working hard putting money to the company through their drama or other projects. DH is treated like a queen or princess with just being sales promoter and riding on My Girl fame. Or if she also pouring some money for company investment, then the relationship is considered share holders friendships, not staff and the bosses.

That cosmetic of course for Chinese market, that's why DH is under intensive mental programming.

Recall back, the Chanel show off started when DH joined the company..then slowly slowly using Wookie connection..

Luckily we know who the Mastermind.

And I know Wookie knew it too, he is very very smart guy btw.

• Like 1

What reported by bias media and their stans totally opposite to the reality. They can hide behind corrupt politician, police, prosecutor and thugs, but not from Socmedia.

http://hedonisthk.blogspot.com/2019/08/cafe-untitled-2017-at-yg-republique-jeju-shinhwa-world-south-korea.html?m=1

Customer report in August this year..

It's been 2 years since the much-hyped grand opening. Now apart from a few souls coming in for selfies, we could hear a pin drop in here. As expected, the freshly baked bread and decadent desserts can no longer be found on the menu. And the fridge was almost empty during brunch hours (bad sign for a brunch cafe unless the place is packed).

• LOL 1

@samzz I think for some celebrities under the BOSS, really doesn’t matter bc they still practice honest and clean lifestyle, working with legitimate offer and not kissing the boss a...ssss Also they want fame and hardwork from own efforts. Sooner can see celebrities under them leaving unless they embrace dark and shady management who had favoritism. It’s either we see them leaving or that management falling.

haha that two paid minions fooling their co minions, I’m sure some MONEY were involve that’s why they are BAN but I can see the present doing the same thing, not fooling the minions but these two as well. They know how to fake liking her even though they not. 

10 hours ago, samzz said:

Recall back, the Chanel show off started when DH joined the company..then slowly slowly using Wookie connection..

Luckily we know who the Mastermind.

And I know Wookie knew it too, he is very very smart guy btw.

From the start I had bad feeling that the management is not looking a job for her but for their advancement bc they have same interest and eye for business matters, but doing another monkey business is another interesting topic lols.

using wookie and other famous celebrities as the passport for advancement, but these celebrities had no time for them. The fact that since the major clans falling down all of them, their businesses, affiliates, really hard for them to get a single tv appearance, unlike before although people hate, don’t want to see  them, occasionally they appear on tv. Now these desperation attempt only saw on vblogging. 
Haha they have no shame, very active in greeting you all although it’s been 2 years since last appearance. 

and yes I think donghey and wookie fans knows the intention of the other side riding on the popularity of wookie. Though Jeju Island shooting, my girl memories, my girl being mentioned in wookie’s show, wookie’s My Girl chanel concept, but none or very few fans reposted or mentioned the connection, bc everyone already move on, thats only part of history that’s why many annoyed these things being used by other side to get some attention.

10 hours ago, samzz said:

What reported by bias media and their stans totally opposite to the reality. They can hide behind corrupt politician, police, prosecutor and thugs, but not from Socmedia.

http://hedonisthk.blogspot.com/2019/08/cafe-untitled-2017-at-yg-republique-jeju-shinhwa-world-south-korea.html?m=1

Customer report in August this year..

It's been 2 years since the much-hyped grand opening. Now apart from a few souls coming in for selfies, we could hear a pin drop in here. As expected, the freshly baked bread and decadent desserts can no longer be found on the menu. And the fridge was almost empty during brunch hours (bad sign for a brunch cafe unless the place is packed).

These clans company very famous in releasing fake news but they can’t hide it forever, haha some fans might say that blogger is anti YG but being closed down few month after the blog then he’s telling the truth. Haha but I can sensed there is one company will close down soon or already closed but no news bc nobody cares about it. Paid media only cares about the looks under too much filters and how to associate the name under the skirt of the woman.  

And what I love the most, seeing the actresses born on 80’s  emerging on their roles,  and one of them is wookie’s friend JRW. They are getting a lot of good projects almost every year. So I don’t believe their age a hindrance to get good projects, still these are based on performance and their image.

@dolley YG Republique has branches in Bangkok and in my country..2 countries where JhLow had strong base before the exposure.

Their branch in Myeondong already closed few months ago. Yes I'm counting the number now.

With DH exposure about few cafes have connection with YG and belong to her friends, then it's confirmed on our suspicion before, money investment is the major factor in her current relationship. Purely for business with fake relationship. Just for business and friend with benefits.

------

Wookie always said, he prefers Love not Fake friendship. But some MEN love fake love and friendship as long as free cookies are available day and night.

• Like 1

@dolley not only JRW, many actresses older than her are still active and still receiving many offers.

Some so thriving in their acting career.

http://koalasplayground.com/2019/12/27/k-netizens-poll-expects-gong-hyo-jin-han-ji-min-and-kim-nam-gil-to-win-drama-daesangs-for-big-three-networks/

The main reason why DH career is in the lowest ranking

- firstly she herself hates her own people, ( except the rich and chaebol),  pretending only to love them if she wants some support for her whatever projects.

- she is the biggest supporter of pimpri clan.

- she knows so well Korean hate people who are not respecting their military system..but she publicly glorying the man/men who mocking the system. Together with them she's enjoy mocking the public.

I know she will act again using her own funding as usual but she still needs to find a director/writer who wants to work with her. Plus she is not allowed to have extremely handsome single costar.