[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

Since the focus is on her Chanel handbag..not sure if her effort to grab that brand is successful.

DH with her stylists and the bosses (husband and wife) that she treated with sumptuous dinner were at IC airport.- heading somewhere.

@samzz in exchange of that dinner, airport media coverage 

she looked so confident and carefree if the basis are her IG posts and videos but with the media presence she looks like she’s hiding something, can’t look straight at the camera or look like she’s guilty of something wrong.

lol parading chanel with the media coverage, haha maybe she’s succesful at that but I hope the media don’t conmect it to the real endorser bc I think this whole thing was planned. 

The way she is aiming to endorse that Chanel brand, is so so obvious since early this year, and she's not hiding it all, even up to the birthday dinner for the boss.

If only she is so ambitious like that on her acting career..

If we don't know their plan, sure the cryptic messages make us happy, but luckily we know their true intentions.

Full of My Girl and Chanel this year. She even asked the reporters to write her name as Lee Da Hey, the name Wookie used to call her Da Hey.

Some of the comments from Naver.

Why do you use parentheses and English names?

영어로 번역됨

But why do you use the English name and parentheses?

-----

Chanel surfback

61c30d47ly1g9n0ho9vkoj20f00midi8.jpg

61c30d47ly1g9n0hodv2mj20f00mimzp.jpg

@samzz getting invites to chanel party and events is the first mission. Being invited means a probability of crossing their path again. But I know wookie is wiser now. 

let’s wait what’s the purpose of the airport media coverage, I don’t think that’s bc of chanel bag hahahaha.. 

Honestly, I think DH's career as mainstream's drama heroine in SK is over. Maybe still has chance in daily drama or long weekend drama. SK prefers young heroine now. I can see many top star actors also don't mind pairing with inexperience actress as long as they are paid high.

• Love 2

7 hours ago, dolley said:

@samzz getting invites to chanel party and events is the first mission. Being invited means a probability of crossing their path again. But I know wookie is wiser now. 

let’s wait what’s the purpose of the airport media coverage, I don’t think that’s bc of chanel bag hahahaha.. 

If not for Chanel, that even make it so obvious..even the camera focusing on the surfback handbag while she was walking. Whatever message she is sending, I'm glad the target is not interested and so busy to entertain it. 

6 hours ago, Lovebeats3 said:

Honestly, I think DH's career as mainstream's drama heroine in SK is over. Maybe still has chance in daily drama or long weekend drama. SK prefers young heroine now. I can see many top star actors also don't mind pairing with inexperience actress as long as they are paid high.

Plus the way she treated her own fans and glorying the SX partner's and his fans making her the laughing stock from producers. Who are going to hire an actress with that traits except for non mainstream (if any). We knew she followed the script prepared by the clans bc at that time, the clans thought they were untouchable. But now one of them hiding in the dungeon, they are shaking, and so obvious she is extra active in Socmedia, right after BS exposure. Then came Chanel trilogy..as a bait.

In this period of advance technology and Socmedia, the buyers or fans is one of the main factor deciding your continuation as an actor, unless if you are already an established actor with very very strong connection. Talent is not important anymore.

• Love 1

And backing my opinion-through Wookie and Gong Yoo. Wookie raised the question, Gong Yoo answered it.

SINCERITY.

The main factor is sincerity which is their major flaw. They only sincere when come to sex and alcohol.

https://www.koreaboo.com/stories/gong-yoo-flexing-visual-lee-dong-wook-new-talk-show-icymi/

When Lee Dong Wook asked Gong Yoo about what “charm” helps him become so beloved by the Korean viewers, Gong Yoo started off in all humility…

I would cautiously guess that the viewers find some sincerity in the way I treat my work…

— Gong Yoo

• Love 1

14 minutes ago, Lovebeats3 said:

Does DH has officially associated with Chanel? Because I see even Wookie's official ex-gf has her own product to promote which is Lancome and Dior. I never see she's showing off any ex-product.

I don’t think so, she just love the endorser hahaha,  the product I mean and a support to the endorser.

Wookie wore Dior in his presscon last dec. 4