[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

Yes, I hit their ego, on purpose too sometimes, bc they always take my baits. 

Even my friends who used to like Donghey before, do not believe her actions in using Wookie in the Chinese Socmedia as a sign of genuine reconciliation. It's a sign of terrible jealousy coming from the man side. He wants DH to trap Wookie into their association then of course public backlash from public. 

As I said before, the most desperate attempt to make a buzz, using swimsuit videos in Socmedia, then allowed DH sang a well known Donghey song with cutesy act on Wookie's birthday. The cutesy act is the questionable act, bc she is already in public relationship with another man.

And I knew Wookie or his team are  playing with them too, so far all 4 episodes of his show had DH connection, now he is shooting with Kim Seo Hyun, used to be DH's best friend too. Even his stylist started giving hint by liking DH's picture recently. They are aware about what's going on. They are testing her too.

While browsing Wookie's Naver, found this article.

Hahaha, this is what we called a true Savage revenge.. just a reminder to anyone who love cheating on their partners.

https://m.wikitree.co.kr/main/news_view.php?id=493403

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7836883/amp/Groom-plays-video-bride-bed-brother-law-shocked-wedding-guests.html

In China, grooms are known for their revenge to expose the bride's affair on the wedding day.

The host said he would play a video of the groom and the bride's growth before starting the week. But what was on the screen was a completely different video. The bride was having sex with a man other than the groom.

-+---

back to Wookie. Seems like Park Narae trying to be a matchmaker..why not.hehehe

https://m.wikitree.co.kr/main/news_view.php?id=494226#_enliple

With Haejangguk in front, the two began to talk like real friends. Park Narae first asked, "Is your brother Dong-wook handsome?" Jang Do Yeon is currently working as a double MC with actor Lee Dong Wook on SBS 'Lee Dong Wook wants to talk'. When Jang Do Yeon replied that he was handsome, Park Narae encouraged her to be "good."

@dolley uh I couldn't wait, in another 3 days we will be getting to see a war btw asx licker, yg stans (referring to the most stupid group only), Korean media, and Knet. The pimpri clan gather all their desperado to face the public. The most desperate one looks so pathetic already.hahaha.

DH already jumping up and down as always bc she knew her name will be mentioned.

@samzz the sinking clan were starting some promotional campaign again, and in the coming days we will see again words like massage, drugs, pimp, and the clans doesn’t mind that as long as they are on TV. 

By this time I’m sure the paid reporters already had the ready article for the coming days

Of course DH couldn't wait to show her middle finger to her own people, she's the happiest girl at the moment. 

Quoting some of the comments, which we already knew. They have done that 4 years ago with their awareness program. I like one comment from the article.. Government can be changed, but MAFIA can last for forever, which is true. Even Gangnam has dark history related to Korean thugs due to Korean Olympic. But as I said, in Socmedia period right now, we just wait and see, who will survive, who are not

+13,020, -354] These guys... Just adding up all the scandals they've caused would point towards disbandment for a group like Big Bang... I bet they're just slowly testing the public to see how much they can get away with and soon Seungri will start saying he's going to have a comeback too in the future. We really need to turn the entertainment industry upside down. It's rotten.

On 1/4/2020 at 7:04 AM, dolley said:

most of her drama before came from recommendations or her drama partner really know her so I think broadcasting companies don’t like her, and making things worse, instead of showing good behaviour since she’s not likeable, she always do the opposite. And yes I believe her last two show in SK she got it not bc of her talents, but bc of funding and connection,  Now that these connection were cut in the industry,  their remedy is going international, but until now DH still in a market test by her bosses, being a promo girl and  some marketing using old drama partner. i’m sure they are pressured too if they can’t find project for her and being friends for the meantime can ease the pressure. But I know her bosses are more on growing their business, so handling DH career depends on her capabilities, if she’s an effective promo girl.

Yes @dolley with the exception of Miss Ripley, -  Chuno, Love Actually (recommendation from Joe Cheng),  IRIS 2, Hotel King all came from recommendation of her male costars. 

Before Burning Sun scandal, she thought by colluding with the clan, she could get more opportunities in Korean market. I remember some Chinese fans talked about THAAD even before it was publicly released by the Korean media, and she knew so well her career in China is over. It's all for business aka MONEY actually. DH and the SX partner-Both using each other actually.

On 1/3/2020 at 11:02 PM, samzz said:

The host said he would play a video of the groom and the bride's growth before starting the week. But what was on the screen was a completely different video. The bride was having sex with a man other than the groom.

-+---

back to Wookie. Seems like Park Narae trying to be a matchmaker..why not.hehehe

https://m.wikitree.co.kr/main/news_view.php?id=494226#_enliple

With Haejangguk in front, the two began to talk like real friends. Park Narae first asked, "Is your brother Dong-wook handsome?" Jang Do Yeon is currently working as a double MC with actor Lee Dong Wook on SBS 'Lee Dong Wook wants to talk'. When Jang Do Yeon replied that he was handsome, Park Narae encouraged her to be "good."

So here is the actual translations. Park Narae is the match maker.

Edited by stroppyse
mod edit: Please do not quote images, gifs, or videos.

Where is Youngji? hehehe

Did she propose to Wookie already?

DH is still banned from having reunion with most of her former costars especially if Wookie is there. 

But allowed to use Wookie's popularity for own benefits.

6 hours ago, samzz said:

Why Why, no DH tonight, afraid of the similar 140 comments in that IG..Now they make survey first before releasing any fake news.

For the first time haha, I think that post from MBC minions was to test the reaction but since all negative they skip to include her name, but if her clan is in power until now they don’t really care of the negative reaction, but since both are crawling to be back in a limelight, and the connection is falling,  by all means prevent everything that negative. So the using of this and that person in their account is to attract fans and get attention bc of their desire to be on tv again.

haha but I trust knets observation they know their people so well. And I’m not surprise that handsome comment is famous on pictures, but never heard to people who have been meet, camera filters really works. 

1 hour ago, dolley said:

For the first time haha, I think that post from MBC minions was to test the reaction but since all negative they skip to include her name, but if her clan is in power until now they don’t really care of the negative reaction, but since both are crawling to be back in a limelight, and the connection is falling,  by all means prevent everything that negative. So the using of this and that person in their account is to attract fans and get attention bc of their desire to be on tv again.

haha but I trust knets observation they know their people so well. And I’m not surprise that handsome comment is famous on pictures, but never heard to people who have been meet, camera filters really works. 

Hahaha, biggest evidence ever, DH so desperate want to act again, but luckily Knet still remember what they did in the past 4 years. Where are the  SX partner's 10000 fans she mentioned 4 years ago, that she worship and said publicly, "I really care about their feeling". 

If she an idol, for sure they will roast her forever. However, numbers of comments in her IG, is big indication they are aware of it. Biggest mistake ever made by any celebrities in history.

1 hour ago, dolley said:

@samzz wahhh the second photo, haha youngji was there too, but Boom was not. Haha I wish wookie will do all drama reunion on his 20th anniversary except MG and HK hahaha. 

Yes, I saw it, but I remember Wookie confession in first episode of his talk show.."I didn't talk to her anymore.."...that SHE is not coming from this group.

@samzz haha his seatmate on the photo Nana, equally handsome and beautiful but I know wookie is not into her..Or else if this lady become his GF, many knets will accuse him and some might envy him of being able to date younger and beautiful ladies hahaha

13 minutes ago, samzz said:

Yes, I saw it, but I remember Wookie confession in first episode of his talk show.."I didn't talk to her anymore.."...that SHE is not coming from this group.

of course she's not from this group, that girl migrated to another planet

• LOL 1

@dolley, forgot to inform you, fat under the eyes is main symptom of STRESS and DEHYDRATION..(excessive alcohol)

Interpretation through Science doesn't lie, or Facts don't lie.

Temporary prescription medicine online = Iphone apps. Sadly my company doesn't sell this medicine. If not I'm sure my KPI skyrocket this year.

34 minutes ago, dolley said:

@samzz haha his seatmate on the photo Nana, equally handsome and beautiful but I know wookie is not into her..Or else if this lady become his GF, many knets will accuse him and some might envy him of being able to date younger and beautiful ladies hahaha

of course she's not from this group, that girl migrated to another planet

Yes, when Wookie said "I didn't talk to her anymore", makes me remember Oh Ji Ho said the same thing too when asked by reporter in one of his interview.."I didn't talk to her anymore, I only talk to Jang Hyuk". Old fans knew so well about their or Chuno couple relationship, but China  took her soul away from him. Everything is decided on her. She just follow it.

After I saw Wookie seated beside Nana. I talk to myself... waah. WHY NOT NANA. Nana is also suit with Wookie. Equally beautiful and tall people.  

I feel weird with Dahae.. does she's not jealous to herself or other young actress. Even Suzy got already 3 top excellence awards at young age. And I realise broadcasting channel love hardworking peple eventhough knetz maybe disagree with PD or channel. BS do not like people who only know to take advantage of others

Not to forget Nana also won award at KBS drama. She just need to be hardworking too... smart is not everything. 

And Jang Nara now getting more recognition than before. She's always hardworking. I guess it's pay off now.

• Love 2

15 minutes ago, Lovebeats3 said:

After I saw Wookie seated beside Nana. I talk to myself... waah. WHY NOT NANA. Nana is also suit with Wookie. Equally beautiful and tall people.  

I feel weird with Dahae.. does she's not jealous to herself or other young actress. Even Suzy got already 3 top excellence awards at young age. And I realise broadcasting channel love hardworking peple eventhough knetz maybe disagree with PD or channel. BS do not like people who only know to take advantage of others

Not to forget Nana also won award at KBS drama. She just need to be hardworking too... smart is not everything. 

And Jang Nara now getting more recognition than before. She's always hardworking. I guess it's pay off now.

Yes why not her, still young and also a rising star. Right now, I don't care anymore as long as the girls or women not sooooo childish, desperado, and not causing Wookie to lose any projects in the future, bc I still want to see him on TV or everywhere.

Jealousy, maybe not so much from DH side, her heart is empty, no feeling..but from the MAN side a big YES. His jealousy towards Wookie is now under severe category. Wookie needs to be extra careful with DH way of awareness program right now.

1 hour ago, samzz said:

@dolley, forgot to inform you, fat under the eyes is main symptom of STRESS and DEHYDRATION..(excessive alcohol)

Interpretation through Science doesn't lie, or Facts don't lie.

Temporary prescription medicine online = Iphone apps. Sadly my company doesn't sell this medicine. If not I'm sure my KPI skyrocket this year.

hahaha honestly reading comments really make my early morning mood. Bc sometimes I read oh he doesn't aged at all, he looks so young, and now oh yes so young on Iphone apps hahaha... even the looks can LIE, their world full of lies but of course ever since I didn't believe what minions are telling bc pictures from other people showed the true FACE value haha, haha maybe in a few days will see some would undergo a knife to fix it.

17 minutes ago, Lovebeats3 said:

I feel weird with Dahae.. does she's not jealous to herself. Even Suzy got already 3 top excellence awards at young age. And I realise broadcasting channel love hardworking peple eventhough knetz maybe disagree with PD or channel. BS do not like people who only know to take advantage of others

that's my first impression too but I don't want him to be accused of collecting beautiful and young ladies since Suzy is at the same category, but if ever well she's good and serious towards her career too,hardworking person deserves equally hardworking one.

Everything about DH, her decision making, her companies, her set of friends all went wrong. And I agree even wookie, he may not be as famous as others, but jobs are being offered because of his work ethics and attitude.

• Love 1