[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

@samzz After watching Because I want ro talk, I realized of all place why Jeju Island on his first episode with his bestfriend?  The episode talks a lot of throwback and memories of the past, and hit a lot of things.

I think wookie wanted to honor My Girl on the show bc it was the first show he gained popularity. But they didn’t mention anything about it bc it is the proper thing to do. But I’m sure behind the camera they talked about it. 

and yes the episode hits a lot of things specially the blind date portion talking about how much they are making a month? I’m really sure they experienced that already from parent’s GF.

• Love 1

We knew it.

https://www.koreaboo.com/stories/gong-yoo-drinking-drunk-ex-girlfriend/

Lee Dong Wook shared his side of the story and explained how he dealt with his ex-girlfriend after their breakup.

We broke up with a heavy heart. I just really wanted her to be okay. We talked for a while afterwards, but not anymore.

– Lee Dong Wook

So the next guest is Wookie or My Girl drama fans. He said he watched My Girl 3 times,..for a man watching My Girl 3x..well I thought only girls.

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/609/0000219891?lfrom=twitter

Lee Se-dol, who said that he enjoyed dramas, made his surprise by talking about the dramas that Lee Dong-wook played. In particular, the drama 'My Girl', which was aired on SBS in 2005, said that he watched three times and proved that he was a fan of Lee Dong-wook.

----

No wonder DH taking advantage of the publicity, but of course for her SX partner publicity actually.

@samzz did you see the latest post, about Jeju again

Honestly I don't like that fans is tagging LDW account on her post bc the man is concentrating on his job right now. Seems like she's sending message but with their jobless status right now, I smell something fishy.

5 hours ago, dolley said:

@samzz did you see the latest post, about Jeju again

Honestly I don't like that fans is tagging LDW account on her post bc the man is concentrating on his job right now. Seems like she's sending message but with their jobless status right now, I smell something fishy.

Of course, and the paid minions are purposely sent there for cheap publicity.

Lee Soo Geun, connection with Donghey

LSG in 2017 - DH Variety Show

LSG in 2019 - Wookie Variety Show.

So far all the guests have connection with Donghey world.

-Gong Yoo through Cody

-2nd guest is a big fan of My Girl

-3rd, LSG, DH major supporter of her current SX partner.