[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

3 hours ago, dolley said:

@samzz lol the nations sales promoter..haha first job of the year

The man licking the Japanese acc, the woman licking the Chinese acc..

No wonder Korean still mocking them until now.

And that particular paid MINION didn't repost the SPONSOR product. Maybe trying her best to hide her idol love using woman's money.

• LOL 1

That's why after a decade following K-ENT, I never praise Korean male celebrities on their behavior as projected by agencies and media on screen. I only praise them in their professionalism in handling their career their work ethic such as, hard working, humble, ..but totally not when comes to woman especially in reality bc I don't know them behind the scenes.

The one I love to attack, is someone shameless, narcissistic, scammer, liar and loves showing his girlfriend in bikini and drinking a lot.

Btw why no customers hehehe..

https://video.h5.weibo.cn/1034:4458952457650180/4458952861383651

5 hours ago, samzz said:

That's why after a decade following K-ENT, I never praise Korean male celebrities on their behavior as projected by agencies and media on screen. I only praise them in their professionalism in handling their career their work ethic such as, hard working, humble, ..but totally not when comes to woman especially in reality bc I don't know them behind the scenes.

The one I love to attack, is someone shameless, narcissistic, scammer, liar and loves showing his girlfriend in bikini and drinking a lot.

Btw why no customers hehehe..

https://video.h5.weibo.cn/1034:4458952457650180/4458952861383651

Haha that’s what I’m talking about, in myeongdong a lot of foreigners shopping but the bosses cosmetic place always empty. That video is a proof.

K ent has so many dark secrets and the hate will starts when got caught and might be end of career. But some has so thick faces that despite their scandals non stop showing of their bad habits. And knets were intelligent enough they know these kind of people, and mostly all of them are jobless in SK.

6 hours ago, samzz said:

Calling a man coming from this type, of group, so INNOCENT and a BABY...hahaha..I still remember that particular article roughly 4 years ago.

http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2020/01/news-room-reports-on-joo-jin-mos-phone.html?m=1

This group of actors are budget A List actors. They always control their image during interviews or look exclusive. But behind the scene is so dirty.

I think nowadays I grow fond of actors who don't have problem to appear in variety shows . For example Wookie and Lee Seunggi. And recently Lee Sang Yoon. I think they are more humble and better than that group of actors.

2 hours ago, Lovebeats3 said:

This group of actors are budget A List actors. They always control their image during interviews or look exclusive. But behind the scene is so dirty.

I think nowadays I grow fond of actors who don't have problem to appear in variety shows . For example Wookie and Lee Seunggi. And recently Lee Sang Yoon. I think they are more humble and better than that group of actors.

One of my roommates before is a journalist working at Bernama.. that's why my trust on people working in Entertainment is always zero.. hard to judge them through on screen character. But to me as long as they are not causing humiliation, injury to others, not narcissist, scammer, it's ok, I have no issue following or supporting their profession or career.

-----

Here another article, sometimes I wonder, why boyfriend of celebrities or non celebrities allowed their partners posted pictures in swimsuit to public. Why don't just keep it to themselves or in their private collection. Why women in relationship still want other men to judge their physical other than their own boyfriend or partner. 

Maybe they enjoy seeing this type of men doing the validation or 2nd opinion.

https://pannative.blogspot.com/2020/01/mbc-news-desk-reports-context-of-joo.html?m=1

MBC News Desk reports the context of Joo Jinmo's conversation with another celebrity which was stolen by a hacker. Earlier today, there were posts of Joo Jinmo's Kakao Talk conversation in which JJM and another celebrity shared some pictures of women in swimming suits and judged their physical looks. In the same posts, JJM also shared pictures of a driver's license and passport which was believed to be JJM's, and also pictures of a woman laying on a bed naked. According to a lawyer who was interviewed by News Desk, JJM could be booked for spreading the nude picture as it is considered against Sexual Violence Law. 

@samzz how about the celebrities who offered their almost naked body to the public? I'm sure celebrity like JJM feast about them on their group chat.

To them it's considered highest honour to woman, being judged in bikini or swimsuit by this type of men.

Adding to that, this type of of women are in cloud nine when their own boyfriends or husband asked them to expose their body to public. 

They were neighbors with DH during that period..no wonder..who knows someone inherited GSY's character..open relationships? Why not.

http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2020/01/jang-dong-gun-found-to-be-vacationing.html?m=1

That's why someone flirting with an ex, during his birthday on 6th Nov, with consent from the SX partner.

I still remember people accused us why still active in here whereby DH already in public relationship.

Well we are waiting for more pictures of DH in bikini, her SX partner still busy choosing which pictures to put on socmedia for other men to judge. That's the best example of OPEN RELATIONSHIP.

My favorite still this half exposed..

CnqVxwf.jpg

Not easy to find a loving boyfriend like this. He must respect her to the fullest.

@dolley I saw a smacking the head video.. hahaha. In my culture, that very rude and offensive attitude..even just a game..but since we know how she is been raised..so what do you expect.

Something trigger my mind after that smacking the lady boss video- even she just acting, but to me she is over doing it. Imagine your friends want to have fun, and she smack your head like that..I will ask her, is that the best game you can come out with? Is she the biggest shareholder in that cosmetic company. If can smack your boss like that and also part of the musical sponsor, you know how powerful her status among that foursome. No wonder the man agreed to the OPEN RELATIONSHIP. She is free to do what she wants, even agreed to the script-FLIRTING with your EX-BOYFRIEND. 

Imagine other staffs in that agency saw that video, smacking the boss head.. hahaha.

Btw where are that 2 paid minions..why so quiet lately, why crop that sponsor material. Soft Rice King is what his real status, accept it lol.

@samzz the way she treated people around her, I believed on their world, in the clans world everything can be run by MONEY. We talked about how a newbie in a company, people who are totally stranger before became so close and beat all the actors under that company but still the bottomline is, almost a year after she signed not even single projects or guesting on tv, all she did is marketing of the Jayjun cosmetic brand. The boss think of her as an asset when it comes to promoting her products in China, but I doubt that bc the way she act on her Chinese SNS, sometimes it's a shame.

Hahaha minions and these two comes in an agreement, change of strategy bc I'm sure some ATM's are disappointed bc usually they believe that someone is so serious and so working hard just to learn later on that during that time he just sipping a wine. Some ATM's must know this, "fool me once shame on you, but fool me twice shame on me " hahaha

• LOL 1

@samzz the way she treated people around her, I believed on their world, in the clans world everything can be run by MONEY. We talked about how a newbie in a company, people who are totally stranger before became so close and beat all the actors under that company but still the bottomline is, almost a year after she signed not even single projects or guesting on tv, all she did is marketing of the Jayjun cosmetic brand. The boss think of her as an asset when it comes to promoting her products in China, but I doubt that bc the way she act on her Chinese SNS, sometimes it's a shame.

Hahaha minions and these two comes in an agreement, change of strategy bc I'm sure some ATM's are disappointed bc usually they believe that someone is so serious and so working hard just to learn later on that during that time he just sipping a wine. Some ATM's must know this, "fool me once shame on you, but fool me twice shame on me " hahaha

And they stood so low by using Wookie in Chinese Socmedia for some publicity. Animal kingdom from every corner of their lives. Btw Wookie is so famous in China right now. I hate seeing the other Wook trying to get Wookie popularity for his own benefits. 

2 hours ago, samzz said:

And they stood so low by using Wookie in Chinese Socmedia for some publicity. Animal kingdom from every corner of their lives. Btw Wookie is so famous in China right now. I hate seeing the other Wook trying to get Wookie popularity for his own benefits. 

Yes hes popular, I saw and had a picture on chines fans seoul station birthday greetings and I know they sent food support in one of his wook talk shooting. He doesn't need video blogs dramatization on SNS to be noticed, let's leave that kind of drama to those who are so desperate and insecure haha

and I read some of the conversation way back 2016, from anonymous IG users, that time they even accused them of hiding the relationship by using LDW and LYF so nothing is new, they are USER eversince

• Love 2