[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

@dolley possiblilty of as next Wookie  costar- to me is more like impossible right now. She didn't hide it at all in supporting that pimpri clan. Korean hate even by mentioning their names, no way producers still interested in her. Plus pimpri clan's fans are not into her also.

Furthermore her very very best friend the ex YG Co-Ceo, still hiding because of pimpri association, she lost the connection in K-ENT. That guy is one of the main player in determining her career in Korea, together with her SX partner.

Korea Broadcasting still banned any celebrities who caused so many public criticism, and knowing DH, she will poke and incite the public anger if allowed to be on TV again. She loves doing it so much. She will mention that name even she knows she's going to get sexual harassment kind of comments in Naver or any Socmedia platforms in Korea. 

And her activities in China, still as sales promoter.. which to me  millions time honorable or better than being pimpri clan promoter.

They talked on so many things.. couldn't catch up, but I'm more interested in this part.. Wookie thinking about his first love. He raised the subject in Jeju island.. ehmmm

From Taxi interview program 6 years ago, Wookie said he experienced true love at age 20s something.. ehmmm.

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/416/0000252485

And Gong asked Dong-wook, "Who do you think?" And Dong-wook said, "Do you have any first love in your mind?"

Since then, sharing has fallen in love with the song, and Lee Dong-wook said, "I'm missing now? Share this to "

Another funny thing, if I'm not mistaken Wookie said his idea type is woman like a mother figure who he lean on during hard time..then Do Yeon immediately acted like a mother... Wookie immediately said he changed his idea type now, meaning rejected her.

1 hour ago, samzz said:

They talked on so many things.. couldn't catch up, but I'm more interested in this part.. Wookie thinking about his first love. He raised the subject in Jeju island.. ehmmm

From Taxi interview program 6 years ago, Wookie said he experienced true love at age 20s something.. ehmmm.

And Gong asked Dong-wook, "Who do you think?" And Dong-wook said, "Do you have any first love in your mind?"

Since then, sharing has fallen in love with the song, and Lee Dong-wook said, "I'm missing now? Share this to "

Song about remembering first love. Is that why DH non stop posting about Jeju within one week.

Wookie never change, year 2006 on his birthday, he said the same..He chose love over friendship with lady of interest. 

Both actors admitted to sending text messages to ex-girlfriends in the middle of the night. When asked to choose between love and friendship, Lee Dong Wook chose love while Gong Yoo chose friendship.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1370953wpp/gong-yoo-opens-up-about-his-hiatus-after-goblin-why-he-wants-to-be-reborn-as-a-musician-and-more

To me this a BIG SLAP from Wookie to some of his fans who hate his exes..

He just a normal guy who contacted his ex-girlfriend middle of the night..

Talking about anti-shippers specifically..

@samzz didn’t watch the episode yet,so busy with all the Christmas parties and work but I’ll make time for it. I think the episode was so funny 

haha yes I wonder SNS full of Jeju Island, I thought she’s having her own show, or she wanted to

be associated again with the show host. 

1 hour ago, dolley said:

@samzz didn’t watched the episode yet,so busy with all the Christmas parties and work but I’ll make time for it. I think the episode was so funny 

haha yes I wonder SNS full of Jeju Island, I thought she’s having her own show, or she wanted to

be associated again with the show host. 

Hahaha, yes it is so obvious, she even reposted the tangerine scene in Tik Tok few days ago..then Jeju again in SNS.

And to be fair.Wookie too.why he asked about first love while driving with best friend in Jeju with that jeep and at My Girl scene.

From old Donghey blog 2006...his Korean fans said his first love is from drama School, but at age 18 years old. I still have the pic of his first lover, but in my old lappy, that I couldn't open now.

But from Taxi interview, he said he experienced true and strong love at age 20s something..so if by hard evidence we know who the girl is..but still whatever inside his heart only he knows.

Since then, sharing has fallen in love with the song, and Lee Dong-wook said, "I'm missing now? Share this to.

Wookie got new partner for his upcoming drama.

DHshii, you got no chance..try again next time ok.

And Wookie/Gong Yoo talked about their slump period..for Wookie, second time we heard about the slump period, first during Seoul FM 2017, then he said one year after Gong Yoo, meaning year 2018..

https://www.kstarlive.com/news/2019/12/12/gong-yoo-opened-up-about-his-thoughts-on-the-popularity-of-goblin-310027

Dongwook listened to him and said, "A year after you had a hard time, I had a hard time, too. I didn't even go out of the house because I was mentally tired. Then you helped me because you know me." Gong Yoo responded, "Since I've had a hard time, I want to help the others who experience the same thing."

@dolley haha, yes true, but still depends on how strong is her cultist kind of believe on that clan which suits her lifestyle to a tee. Once addicted to that 2 things, very difficult to be cured. 

My friends even said, if selected as Wookie costar once again- all we can hear, my Dong Wook, haven, no regrets, my baby, innocent, honeymoon..all sorts of things-, nothing else. Plus she enjoys provoking the knet and her own fans.

One thing for sure, he was very happy during HK bc he had someone to lean on and cheer him everyday.

Wookie said his ideal type as clear as a day.

QDk7Mah.jpg

When Lee Dong Wook said his ideal type of woman is someone reliable and caring, perhaps like a mother, Jang Do Yeon made sure he got a taste of that maternal love:

But what I love the most from the scene, both chocolate abs namja look so scared when scolded by Do Yeong, especially Gong Yoo.