[Drama 2014] ♈♦ Hotel King ♕ 호텔킹 ♦♈

Maetawinz

• Replies 20.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gosh, I just can't stop looking at the preview pics!
2crw184.jpg

Jae Wan looks SO young and boyish and free here even though a bit melancholic! My heart aches.
It's so clear that he wishes he could stop the time right there and then and forever stay in this happy moment with the woman he loves forgetting the reality.

Hotel King Episode 11 Review: Lee Dong Wook Finds Out That He is Lee Duk Hwa’s Son class="post-title"Hotel King Episode 11 Review: Lee Dong Wook Finds Out That He is Lee Duk Hwa’s Son

1365062515-bpfull.jpg&w=40&id=24&random= Sunny 0 Comments 0 views May 17, 2014share0 share0 share0

In

Hotel King, episode 11, Cha Jae Wan(played by Lee Dong Wook) found out that he was Lee Joong Goo(played by Lee Duk Hwa)’s son.

Jae Wan got a text message from his orphanage saying that Joong Goo was the one who left him there. Then he turned on the recorded voice of the former president of Hotel Ciel. Ah Sung Won(played by Choi Sang Hoon) said, “Dear my beloved daughter, Mo Ne(played by Lee Da Hae). Something terrible might happen to me. Someone’s chasing after me, watching over me, and pushing me to the edge of a cliff. If something tragical happens to me, you might be in danger as well. Be aware of Lee Joong Goo and the general manager. Cha Jae Wan, the general manager, is Lee Joong Goo’s son.”

Jae Wan was shocked and wailed.

Cr. Kdrama

There's no sad ending here. With MNs personality, i doubt she can live without jw. . . Hehe bed scene tom , i hope mn's cling to jw at bed be glued wahaha so they can sleep together. Cjw and Amn will have babies, heirs for hotel ciel (omo im too advance.. :)) )

looking at the preview for a hundredth times LOL

after that mone will take him to a vacation indeed (she drives the car instead of him)
their clothes are still the same...seeing his emotional condition... mone will for sure...
and she said "handphone apsu" like "no phones allowed"
8-> like no one can bother their moment :x :x

hiddenflea said: After watching the RAW... From the point of plot, am I the only one who thinks that the kiss really happened out of no where? I mean at first CJW was super angry and then suddenly he went out to find AMN for a kiss.   @-)
it would be better if the kiss happened in CJW house instead of outdoor in a random park. 

@suchadiva42:TQ for all those articles .Wow so VP was the one who left JW to orphanage,now i feel it was all setup and JW never killed anyone he was the one who made him think he did and how come he came to that same place at same time.

p1n6an2012 said: looking at the preview for a hundredth times LOL

after that mone will take him to a vacation indeed (she drives the car instead of him)
their clothes are still the same...seeing his emotional condition... mone will for sure...
and she said "handphone apsu" like "no phones allowed"
8-> like no one can bother their moment :x :x

Guest Eiza Zazhan

Even...Joong Goo left JW at the orphanage, it does not mean that JW is his son... I still don't want him to be VP son... Just let him be others son pls
8->

Guest hiddenflea

Eiza Zazhan said: Even...Joong Goo left JW at the orphanage, it does not mean that JW is his son... I still don't want him to be VP son... Just let him be others son pls
8->

Guest kaman226

hiddenflea said: After watching the RAW... From the point of plot, am I the only one who thinks that the kiss really happened out of no where? I mean at first CJW was super angry and then suddenly he went out to find AMN for a kiss.   @-)
it would be better if the kiss happened in CJW house instead of outdoor in a random park. 

Hotel King Episode 11 Review: Lee Dong Wook Kisses Lee Da Hae

However, he soon found out that he was lee joong goo(played by lee duk hwa)’s son, and was devastated. In hotel king, episode 11, cha jae wan(played by lee dong.

Hotel King Episode 11 Review: Lee Dong Wook Kisses Lee Da Hae

In

Hotel King, episode 11, Cha Jae Wan(played by Lee Dong Wook) kissed Ah Mo Ne(played by Lee Da Hae).

Previously, Jae Wan was happy to have found out that Mo Ne was not his sister. However, he soon found out that he was Lee Joong Goo(played by Lee Duk Hwa)’s son, and was devastated.

As soon as Jae Wan saw Mo Ne, he approached her and hugged her tightly. Then he kissed her.

Guest greenfields

You know chinggus... I noticed they had 2 takes on the kiss scene. During the first take, JW kissed Amone while tilting his head to his left.. then the 2nd was when he tilted his head to his right... omo... where are the bts... we need another NG for this scene just like in MG. ^^
P.S. I just noticed that it was actually a continued kiss scene from left to right... haha... the scene was too dark I couldn't see properly! :D

Archived