[Drama 2014] ♈♦ Hotel King ♕ 호텔킹 ♦♈

Maetawinz

• Replies 20.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY  \:D/ \:D/ 
So our wish was granted. Indeed how we will survive tonight, that is the question ?????
I watched live but the episode was buffering a lot and didn't get to see that most awaited KISS SCENE properly but only be the look to those caps is enough to make me *FAINT* but that is why I am still a live here and able to write not sure what will happen when I see it fully *that would be the end of me* :x :x
And oooh a bed scene tomorrow??? BE STILL MY HEART  \:D/ 
I know how sad this episode was specially for our hero (That scene of him embracing his young self was AMAZINGLY SAD :(( ) but Chinggus try to enjoy the moment now and leave the worries about the ending for later :x
And here is the effect of the kiss, HK was number 1 at that time on naver and 3rd on nate and of course the most popular character for today on the search was the EVIL VP (no way I would call him a father EVER)
VbzWj5e.pngEg1vAo6.pngPFGxPHA.png

Eiza Zazhan said: I am not happy with the contract that MoNe sign for that English person.. Something is not right here but nobody discussing about it. I am thinking that those contract will make Mo Ne loss CIEL.. She has 3 months right?
Hi @Eiza Zazhan yup me too. I felt there's something not right during the contract signing cos that evil VC was smiling cunningly away with his people. I hope MN's faithful helpers are able to help her overcome that problem.

Guest Eiza Zazhan

femmy said: just inbox me.if you need torrent file for ep11.^^.
I'm still downloading kkkkk.

Not to perfect kiss scene, because of CJW shoulder kkkk >> sorry for my perverty kkkkkk.
Hope next AMN know the truth she still can believe him and love him like know.
And for CJW , dude you should more take care her from that VP ....... with your live if that needed....

Guest thampatura

thank you so much you saved my from a heart attack     SoT said: http://www.koreanonair.in/hotel-king-ep11-%ED%98%B8%ED%85%94%ED%82%B9

Raw ep 11 ^^
From:https://www.facebook.com/hotelkingkoreafilm.vietnamfanpage

Just had a thought... What if the time capsule area appeared again towards the end of the drama? Maybe MN and JW make a time capsule promise to each other and there's an epilogue with MN and JW (and maybe their kids) coming there. Then MN and JW look back on their time capsule.
Or if we go for the sadder route, MN and JW may or may not make a time capsule but that place is a special place in their hearts. Say JW and VP and all those other people are convicted for different reasons (fraud, accomplice, etc). And JW of course will not get a harsh sentence unlike mastermind VP. (Which makes me think if JW tries to turn VP in, he will also have to own up about his involvement right...?) And anyway when JW is released, he goes to that time capsule place and MN also happens to be there. Happy ending. :\">

Okay, time to sleep and dream of Hotel King! Till tomorrow guys :x

turtleaxis said: @annya exactly. JW wasn't directly involved at all. And at this point MN knew that he was feeding those pills to her dad, right? I think after that first hug, and since, she already knows that he had no idea that they were actually poison. Right? So I think that can be resolved. It's the betrayal part and JW's upcoming existential crisis that will be the big issue, I hope.
@oyeleyeolusina  I've been thinking that too. Also, I think that the VC could have staged those gangsters himself, trying to push JW into a breaking point and then swooping right in to gain his trust. He wanted to break the child down completely so that he would be willing to receive any kind of treatment
:( . The man is completely evil X(

turtleaxis said: @annya exactly. JW wasn't directly involved at all. And at this point MN knew that he was feeding those pills to her dad, right? I think after that first hug, and since, she already knows that he had no idea that they were actually poison. Right? So I think that can be resolved. It's the betrayal part and JW's upcoming existential crisis that will be the big issue, I hope.

Hotel King Episode 11 Review: Lee Da Hae Says to Lee Dong Wook “I will Trust You No Matter What” class="post-title"Hotel King Episode 11 Review: Lee Da Hae Says to Lee Dong Wook “I will Trust You No Matter What”

1365062515-bpfull.jpg&w=40&id=24&random= Sunny 0 Comments 0 views May 17, 2014share0 share0 share0

In

Hotel King, episode 11, Ah Mo Ne(played by Lee Da Hae) told Cha Jae Wan(played by Lee Dong Wook) that she trusted him no matter what.

As Jae Wan came home, Mo Ne started to act gracefully. She took small bites out of a cake and pretended that she enjoyed watching classical movies.

Jae Wan looked at Mo Ne with full of love and asked, “Will you trust me no matter who I am?” Mo Ne replied, “I know who you are. I trust you. I will trust you no matter what.”

Eiza Zazhan said: femmy said: just inbox me.if you need torrent file for ep11.^^.
I'm still downloading kkkkk.

Not to perfect kiss scene, because of CJW shoulder kkkk >> sorry for my perverty kkkkkk.
Hope next AMN know the truth she still can believe him and love him like know.
And for CJW , dude you should more take care her from that VP ....... with your live if that needed....

Yes, I know I shouldn't be that critical at this point and be thankful that we had our first kiss but excuse me saying that 
I DID EXPECT MORE. YES I AM GREEEDY :))
But from what I saw from it, I think the angle and lightening wasn't right to complement the scene but in all cases I am still over the moon and I have confident that I will get my imaginary kiss later. This is just for warming and so we don't get a heart attack before the drama ends :D
And while MBC didn't release a cut for the scene X( but they gave us some stills (although not during the kiss itself :( )

ZJ8nu2g.jpg
MFOJg09.jpg
EQYvvP9.jpg

nNnrfjm.jpg
ZwiSqEx.jpg
hzjkDOG.jpg
U4SCI0F.jpg

fruitkatsu said: Just had a thought... What if the time capsule area appeared again towards the end of the drama? Maybe MN and JW make a time capsule promise to each other and there's an epilogue with MN and JW (and maybe their kids) coming there. Then MN and JW look back on their time capsule.
Or if we go for the sadder route, MN and JW may or may not make a time capsule but that place is a special place in their hearts. Say JW and VP and all those other people are convicted for different reasons (fraud, accomplice, etc). And JW of course will not get a harsh sentence unlike mastermind VP. (Which makes me think if JW tries to turn VP in, he will also have to own up about his involvement right...?) And anyway when JW is released, he goes to that time capsule place and MN also happens to be there. Happy ending. :\">

Okay, time to sleep and dream of Hotel King! Till tomorrow guys :x

Hotel King Episode 11 Review: Lee Dong Wook Gives Lee Da Hae a Swing He Made class="post-title"Hotel King Episode 11 Review: Lee Dong Wook Gives Lee Da Hae a Swing He Made

1365062515-bpfull.jpg&w=40&id=24&random= Sunny 0 Comments 0 views May 17, 2014share0 share0 share0

In

Hotel King, episode 11, Cha Jae Won(played by Lee Dong Wook) gave An Mo Ne(played by Lee Da Hae) a swing he made.

Jae Wan finished making a swing and left in front of her door. He pressed the doorbell so that she could come out and see. Mo Ne was annoyed but when she came out and saw the swing, she was surprised. On the swing, there was a small toy robot holding a memo written, ‘I found a woman I love more than anyone I loved the most. So I leave her this.’

As Mo Ne cried, Jae Wan was flustered. Mo Ne said, “I’m just happy. That’s all.”

Cr. Kdrama

Guest hiddenflea

After watching the RAW... From the point of plot, am I the only one who thinks that the kiss really happened out of no where? I mean at first CJW was super angry and then suddenly he went out to find AMN for a kiss.   @-)
it would be better if the kiss happened in CJW house instead of outdoor in a random park. 

Archived