[Official] TaNyang (Empress Ki) Ji ChangWook and Ha JiWon - EK Guidebook pics p 1499-1500

ChelseaS

HJW;s IG profile:
At this moment (with star n moon)
http://pinsta.me/hajiwon1023

-----------------------------------------
At this moment?? Not sun and moon (haewadal) but star n moon?
:-\" :-\"
Unnie clearly gives hint for TMETS... hahaha *troll mode*

*delulu mode*
At this moment... I meet someone who now works as night courier in a drama :-\" :-\"

piggy contacting unnie alwiz :-? :-? :-?
i thought he is busy with his filming.....so a busy man..no matter how BUDDIES you are ..you wont contact someone alwiz:-B :-B especially when the ek projects have finished such a long time:-B :-B

and what interesting topics to share alwiz btwn both of them:-/ :-/talking abt  daily weather 8-| 8-| 8-|

piggy i thought u  are HOMESICK...tsk tsk tsk..he should use those break time to call his mum:(|) :(|) guess his homesick cure by hearing someone voice/laughs... @sharonsfv unnie is  HYPERACTIVE today :-B :-Bwats with those sun/moon/stars......she goin join NASA :P:P

@sakura29angel
why piggy need to contact unnie using his manager weibo tsk tsk tsk..thats no privacy :-B :-B
anyway..since he keep in touch with hyena alwiz..... i wonder have he been invited to her house:-/ :-/
oh..chinggus please dont have any funny ideas  :\">  8-| 8-|
well piggy loves to eat....and unnie said her cooking skills improved...so she may invite him to taste the 'poison' =)) =))  

Ok, I need an oxygen first. I need to breath properly =)) Feels like I'm running all this day just want to know about our anniversary. I'm out this whole day, away from internet, that's why this morning I choose to post the memes imidiately before I go hahahhaa...

First, I open my IG than that's a surprise from our king and queen, they post same hour on my IG. But I have to calm down first... No delulu attack, ehem... (Aaah, just ignore jin yi han's post hahaha)

Second, I run to the ship... Just want to know what time exactly do jiji post. Then I have surprise again... Reading comment all of you, it's enough for me to let my delulu back...

Thaaan... The interviewed from JCW, and I said, "what did he said? Said it again once moree!!!" Hahahhahaa... (My imagination jiji texting each other, laugh, smile, gigiling and wait the pic that jcw holding his iphone and smile widely, could it be he's texting his noona?? Hahahhaa)

All this stuff, are the best gift from our Jiji..., (than I want to cry hahahaha).

I think for this special day I will let delulu attack my mind, my heart and my body!!! (I dunno how) but still, I'm happy!!!

I choose to take all as a delicious fish before a storm or ice berg is coming again....

*singing happy song

• LOL 1

yeah, if not for the filming, he would have certainly 100% gone to attend. 
Ahhhhhh I thought HJW will just send a big red packet, but she actually went!!. Looks like the wedding red carpet was mostly liar's game stars, so maybe the EK people just enter quietly. And the wedding was so beautiful...
Today is an awesome anniversary, I thought with hjw's radio silence, we are going to just have to be content with throwbacks, but now so many things to spazz about. :x :x :x
Lets wait for V day next Saturday.
Truly, when you are in love, everyday is a happy day!

But wait, why no media spot HJW??
Or is it just me that can't find her news in a sea of articles?? :-? :-?

Unnie... you look so happy makes me happy too. When will your wedding day?? My friends here will surely send a big gift to you when you marry JCW :D

• Like 1

@kanyaprasetyo
You forgot HJW is a ninja? the photo was probably from someone who attended the wedding. I think media not allowed into main wedding area, so those celebs who go straight in wont have their pix taken.But I wonder why the secrecy, its just a wedding! :-B

class="post-title entry-title" Reserved Love: Episode 2 Posted on 2:39 PMby TaNyang Haven with No comments ep2-1.jpg Mu Young sees his hyung with his wife. He can’t get angry or jealous without reason, but he feels really really upset. His wife, Seo Na Young hides her face behind drinking cup, she’s mortified because Mu Young is there....

link: http://tanyanghaven.blogspot.com/2015/02/reserved-love-episode-2.html

JCW working hard for his $$ with his stuntman Kyungsub #healer shooting today#
healerbts.jpg

so if the guy cant attend a wedding, please forgive him. And if he still bothers to call and text you back, you know he does loves you. :x