[Drama 2014] It's Okay, That's Love 괜찮아, 사랑이야

Guest sunshine4ever

valsava

said: @blim0523,  It seems that mom has always been a victim of domestic violence.. I think it could have started when she was a child maybe her mom or dad just abused her and as she got older she may have thought it was a form of love until she seen how it affected Jb and refused to let Jy go through the same trauma as Jb did seeing his mental issues and decided to do something before it was to late for Jy which in this case it already was.. So to me she seems to live in denial of her kids problem because at some point in Jy life she had to see he wasn't functioning as a normal child.. I'm thinking that mom did the killing and had Jb take the fall for it because he also had a violent past they may have already on record.. I can only imagine how bad he was in school..         

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@cassia_lela, thanks for posting the pic of the painter of the camel painting. she's very talented for her age and very pretty too.
pic below is a post from GHJ instagram account, i think it says that she used a double while filming the scene where HS was thrown in the lake by JY. Hoping for her full recuperation from her arm and knee injuries.
FXQOJDj.jpg

Guest sunshine4ever

bebe sam said:Here's my take on the characters... Jaebum's anger towards mom & dongsaeng Jaeyul was because he was made the scapegoat of Jaeyul's crime of killing their step dad (as shown in a flashback court scene). Apart from the obvious OCD and fixation to the color yellow (which we have yet to see what "yellow" means to him), Jaeyul may have had a schizophrenic episode (you may google for the def. keke) when he was a teenager as a result of the beatings and trauma he has received from both his hyung & step dad which then brought him to kill their step dad. The same disorder that causes his hallucinations of Han Kang Woo.

@cassia_lela ...thanks for the BTS vid   @readlead...The segment that made everyone laugh...when JHS was asked to get into JJY's car, she shouted 'Shiro' as in 'Don't Want', and JJY shouted back 'Ai ma' as in 'Lil Kid' or 'Brat' and everyone laughed, even PDnim laughed, and added 'everyone's shouting'. LOL. Obviously a very fun and happy working environment.

79J1Kyh.jpg
bEkizmz.jpg
7hAzam9.jpg
CR: SBS and as tagged

# IOTL BTS
5626b2ebgw1ej8nlet3taj20dc0d2abz.jpg
cr : as tag / 没关系是爱情啊官博

5626b2ebgw1ej8nlfmzttj20dc0crgn1.jpg
5626b2ebgw1ej8nlgn3lmj20dc0d4gnk.jpg
5626b2ebgw1ej8nli5gk7j20nm0in416.jpg
#没关系,是爱情啊##孔晓振##李光洙##成东日#拍摄图。第一张为8日夜咖啡店门口拍图。布利则穿着EP6结尾时相同的服装,不知是否为EP7的播出内容,原po文:她面前高个的那个人是载烈吗?高度是差不多但是侧面不像,是谁呢?光洙吗?但是T恤的颜色却像是载烈的。 Fr. DC. 翻译:草草。
cr : as tag from DC

# IOTL EP 7 Preview ???

5626b2ebgw1ej8pp0xofjj210u0k975h.jpg

5626b2ebgw1ej8pp1sd1zj210j0k93zq.jpg
#没关系,是爱情啊# EP7预告图片?DC公布了两张哥哥载范衣衫不整在狂奔的图片,好像是未播放的EP7预告片的画面。棒打弟弟载烈后给他注针,之后又疯狂地奔跑,弟弟载烈情况怎样?海秀看到受伤的载烈吗?期待13日晚上答案揭晓。

Guest aidsincera

Psycho, Please keep air fresh!! :D

"Psycho" T-Shirt: Episode 2
"Please" T-Shirt: Episode 2/3
"Keep air fresh" T-Shirt: Episode 5

2014-08-11-11-13-36_deco_zpsbnitwivp.jpg

5626b2ebgw1ej8pp1sd1zj210j0k93zq.jpg

If this man didnt show up and give Jae Yeol some amythal, We would see another hoitties scene from Jae Yeol and Hye Soo. Cih, this old man is needed to send out from this world with the power my uncle's alien Do Min Joon's power so we can send him into a worm hole, the hometown of my uncle's alien, Do Min Joon :| >:)

@yumenasyeah interesting, the part where JB is running on the bridge, I also saw that on SBSNOW 'SBS [괜찮아사랑이야] - 7일(목) 예고' video at 0:19-0:20*only that part hasn't been shown yet, wonder if it's going to be on ep7.(*correction, after watching the clip again, there's 2 other parts that's not shown as well:1. at 0:12-0:13, i think it's HS knocking the door 3 times2. at 0:14-0:15, HS is at the bus stop looking at her phone and smiling - thanks @hubilai for pointing that out :) - well hopefully it will be shown at the start of ep7)Happy watching everyone! :)

cr. SBSNOW YouTube

Archived