[Drama 2014] It's Okay, That's Love 괜찮아, 사랑이야

Guest sunshine4ever

Does anyone else think that the J brother's mom is a bit suspicious? I have a feeling that she is the one who yielded the knife at her husband. Not either of the boys. Or maybe, JY knows this but is repressing this memory.

probably too...but JB was more mad at JY than their mother, unless he was really envious of JY from their mother's love since they were young?

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest luluwannagohome

Jo In Sung, infinite shining moments of a brilliant actor

Trans by: luluwannagohome

Link: http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=106&oid=117&aid=0002494019

201408050742331112_1_99_20140805075603.j

Actor Jo In Sung has given us some great moments of brilliant acting to enjoy.

Jo In Sung acts as Jang Jae Yeol, a mystery novelist and radio DJ in SBS’s Wednesday-Thursday drama ‘It’s Ok, That’s Love’. As a representative of romantic guys, Jang Jae Yeol, who possesses perfect appearance and unparalleled eloquence, has captured the hearts of many viewers. Through this role, Jo In Sung has successful transformed and showcased his stunning acting skills to viewers.

The character he portrays this time seems to be self-loving, picky and cold, but also has a side of sensibility and wisdom. And above all, he has a warm heart. With his exquisite acting skills, Jo In Sung has meticulously portrayed this multi-dimensional character, and elevated it to be more vibrant one by introducing his very own color. ‘Jang Jae Yeol has to be played by Jo In Sung!’ Many commented as they were stunned by his irreplaceable acting skills.

This time, Jo In Sung works with scriptwriter Noh Hee Kyung and director Kim Kyu Tae once again after TWTWB. As his acting blossoms in this project, he is receiving explosive responses and acclaims.

Director Kim Kyu Tae complimented Jo In Sung, ‘Jo In Sung possesses a very unique power of constantly challenging himself and trying to push his own boundary, thus creating remarkable results. He is calmer than before, and his excellent acting seems to be the result of his hard works. I’m very grateful that he agreed to act out this challenging content without hesitation when we delivered the script to him. I’m very happy and blessed that we can work together again. ’

Scriptwriter Noh Hee Kyung heartily expressed her love and trust towards Jo In Sung as a colleague. ‘Amateur actors need confidence but professional actors need the spirit of doubts. Jo In Sung is a downright professional! He always has doubts in himself. He requested director, scriptwriter and staffs on set to point out his shortcomings at any time. He has never denied or rejected our critics, but accepted them positively. As a colleague, as a fellow human being, I would love to express my heartfelt respect towards Mr. Jo In Sung. And I have tens of thousands of compliments to say for which he deserves all the accolade.’

Conveying the joy, sorrow and subtle emotions of the character through eyes, expressions and line delivery, actor Jo In Sung has been deeply in role and constantly moving us with his powerful acting, and in turn receiving nonstop praise. Bravely breaking away from his past characters, Jo In Sung takes a big leap as an actor with his unique charm, and allowing viewers to anticipate more greatness from him.

‘It’s Ok, That’s Love’ airs every Wednesday and Thursday at 10pm.

What I think at one point Jb got tired of being beaten and ran away so mean step father then took it out on Jy somehow Jb comes back home and starts to beat Jy for allowing the stepfather to abuse him so he was getting beaten form brother and step father poor kid was in a situation darn if I do darn if I don't the mental stress he suffered at such a young age and having a mom that couldn't put a stop to it because she was a victim also.. This house must have been like hell to live in.. I think mom should still be under treatment now because she seems to be in denial about Jb behavior and his actions.. I wonder do she even know Jy has all these altered personalities..?

Speaking of Jb just what is he after even if Jy said he did it what will he do afterwards have nobody not told him of the statue of limitation.. Also even if Jy reveals the truth and it still points to him being the killer will he kill Jy because he said it was him that killed him I see no healing in this family they have all been scared to bad only thing can be done is to lesson there pain a little and try and teach them how to live with it..      

@valsava -- yes, too deep scars JY's family had...but as HS mention in ep1 during the tv broadcast with JY...psychiatrist like her always believe that all these hardships can be healed for as long as there's hope & willingness of the patient...and as JY have said in episode 5..u just have to believe in love!

grapefruit7 said: @valsava -- yes, too deep scars JY's family had...but as HS mention in ep1 during the tv broadcast with JY...psychiatrist like her always believe that all these hardships can be healed for as long as there's hope & willingness of the patient...and as JY have said in episode 5..u just have to believe in love!

@valsava

Actually JY can be healed or get to the point where he stops dissociating, if that's what he has. It will just take intense therapy to get to the root of the problem, which is obviously his abuse. I wonder if he saw KW before his brother's attack at his birthday party or if that was the first time he saw him. At the moment, he's only exhibiting one second personality (if KW isn't just a intense hallucination) so that's easier to tackle than several and he doesn't exhibit any of the suicidal tendencies that crop up at the far end of the spectrum.

I still find it annoying that it's still hidden. People with these problems tend to know something is wrong especially because they lose time and he's a celebrity. Are you telling me no one has noticed this man walking around as someone else? Acting completley out of character?

Today is Lee Sung Kyung (the actress who act as Ahn So Nyoe)'s birthday! seems like the staff celebrate her birthday loll
Kwangsoo mention her on twitter and Jo insung was the one who bought the cake!!! how sweet of him!!

10yl3t1.jpg
2ev3yn9.jpg

Guest Latelea

@valsava I don't know the law for Korea but in the US there is no statute of limitations for murder. For lesser crimes, yes, but not for murder. I am confused as to why this was considered murder in the first place, unless they proved it was premeditated (which in US would be 1st degree murder) or a crime of passion (typically spur of the moment as a result of intense anger and typically 2nd degree). It was clearly self-defense. *shrug* But I will just watch and see how it plays out.

Latelea said: @valsava I don't know the law for Korea but in the US there is no statute of limitations for murder. For lesser crimes, yes, but not for murder. I am confused as to why this was considered murder in the first place, unless they proved it was premeditated (which in US would be 1st degree murder) or a crime of passion (typically spur of the moment as a result of intense anger and typically 2nd degree). It was clearly self-defense. *shrug* But I will just watch and see how it plays out.

Guest marikolah

The lack of a preview is making me go insane! What does Jaebum plan to do with Jaeyeol's incapacitated body? Drag him back into the waiting cab? Drag him off into the bushes to start his interrogation? Someone here already suggested it here but I like the idea that she sees him and runs to his rescue. In doing so, she gets hurt shielding him like his mom did when he was a kid which cements his affection for her. Jaebum runs off when he sees sung dong il with police coming after him. Hae Soo and JJae Yeol get hospitalized and then go to Japan to hide out since Jae Bum is still on the loose and out to get at them.
I. Can't. Wait. Ugh.

Guest kdramafanfan

blim0523 said: I think the blue thing that fell out of JJY's pocket during his scuffle with the imaginary father of KW is a pill case, if that is same blue thing he was holding in episode 1 when he confronted HS with her tricky question becoz it is from that case where he took out the 2 pills. Maybe the significance of that pill case is after the policemen views the CCTV they will find it strange that although nobody was with JJY he was bloodied and had bruises this would prompt them to scour the place and will eventually find that pill case probably containing medicines for mental disorder, this will bolster the theory of the policemen that JJY was just hallucinating about the abusive father.

@wchild453,  Just by looking at these past episode I have associated three characters in Jy we have Jy the Dj Jy the writer and Jy being Kw.. Kw is shown more then any of the other characters ig you notice after Kw is gone we have Jy the writer that comes in and he seems to be more serious then the others once he starts to mellow then the Dj comes in he's more playful in nature and so into music and girls like in he probably was in colleges.. Now between the Dj and writer something triggers him to bring Kw out and this is what we need to find out..   

So with this being said none of these character are the real Jy just how hidden in these characters is he..

So I just started watching this drama again and am on episode 4. I always wondered why others seemed not to notice KW, it appears he's only seen by JY.  Since I'm further behind than the rest on this thread, I get the impression that KW is JY's subconscious of a younger him being abused by his father. It appears he suffers with schizophrenia and doesn't know it.

@valsava

I don't see him as a writer and him as a DJ as two different personalities. People have varied aspects of themselves normally. If we didn't them we'd be rather flat/one-note. JY is usually more serious after something has happened. His 'interactions' with KW take an emotional toll on him which, imo, is why he tends to get serious and wants to work, do something normal. Plus that's not how the disorder works. The personalities have to be separate and distinct with marked differences between them.

I actually think we are seeing the real JY.

Guest timi163

Let's just say that JJY committed the crime , even if his case would be treated as justifiable homicide as self defense, still he won't be tried in Courts as an adult considering that the crime was done when he was still a minor. At that time, he didnt reached  yet the age of criminal responsibilty. And my guess,  even if he will be tried and convicted , the courts would be lenient when it comes to penalty if it can be proven by evidence that it really was self defense. A criminal (?) record involving a minor  can also be purge or expunge depending on the severity of the crime committed. This purging and expungement I'm not familiar with. This is not a professional opinion since I'm not a lawyer , just basing my thoughts on things that I read and watched.  My favorite show is SVU Law and Order   :P, I think they have an episode similar to this case. But of course. S.Korea may have a different  criminal justice system especially in Kdrama land  :)) As, what others are saying, let's just watch and see how they will play this out.  :x

I don't think he has different personalities, is just his way of facing life and duties. We don't have the same pokerface all day. He's more serious when he's working on his books because when you write and want to come up with some good fiction you need inspiration but also focus, and you can't have either of them when your mind is wandering around your own personal problems. Most writers take their work that seriously. But isn't it natural for him to be relaxed and chilling out when he's working as a DJ? The job itself request to start with a fresh mind, letting you go through the good vibe you percieve from the environment and music. I think he's pretty honest and open about himself, unlike HS, who's always hiding behind her hot temper and denial. The only problem with JY is his non-existent dongsaeng KW, somehow portraying his painful childhood. I think I've read someone saying this could be schizophrenia?

Archived