[Drama 2014] It's Okay, That's Love 괜찮아, 사랑이야

Guest sunshine4ever

@valsava -- yes, too deep scars JY's family had...but as HS mention in ep1 during the tv broadcast with JY...psychiatrist like her always believe that all these hardships can be healed for as long as there's hope

@grapefruit‌, realistically it may not healed but it can be manageable becoz there will always be trigerring factors that may bring back the trauma but since the drama's title gives out a positive vibe and I would also would want a happy ending for this drama, it might delve on the premise that with JY's willingness to get cured and HS's unconditional love, her knowledge as a psychiatrist and acceptance of KW's permanent existence in JY's personality they would still live a happy life.

Though I am more worried if JB will permit JY to have a happy life. It seems like it has been his obsession to make JY's life miserable.

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wonder if JY will ever finish "Head Doctors". Will he dedicate it to HS?.... like for her unending patience and unchanging love.  Too mushy?
:D

Btw, I like that even though HS looked  a little overwhelmed at his revelations she hasn't shown any sign of fear, knowing JY is a broken soul and may depend on her for a lot of things.

Guest hyunjae_veyveh

Just sharing. What the friend sang at the concert at the park. Lee juck's running to the sky

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DHVS2UoGNk

How the hell did this drama slip under my radar? For some reason the idea of Jo In Sung - Gong Hyo-Jin pairing never really appealed to me and the promotional posters made me think that this drama is a typical rom-com. But I just watched all 6 episodes in one go and damn, I could not be more wrong! Hands down, this is the best drama airing right now.

Taking a second look at the camel painting, it strike me that the colors are predominantly blue, red, yellow and all the different shades of these colors which makes me more curious behind JJY's obsession/fixation to these colors.

How the hell did this drama slip under my radar? For some reason the idea of Jo In Sung - Gong Hyo-Jin pairing never really appealed to me and the promotional posters made me think that this drama is a typical rom-com. But I just watched all 6 episodes in one go and damn, I could not be more wrong! Hands down, this is the best drama airing right now.

thats good! welcome aboard to IOIL home ^^

you could also tell us what your thoughts about the 6 episodes :)

Jae Bum wanted to drink Americano before taking the amytal test... but apparently according to wiki [can I trust this lmao], it's not safe to drink coffee before getting the injection. So I really think that Dong Min plan to get him the Americano because what's in the injection is not amytal but maybe something else? Something that's not harmful? I really hope so because I'm worry for Jae Yeol!! Episode 7 preview please!! :(

tumblr_n9ynf8bkz01qbxx00o1_250.giftumblr_n9ynf8bkz01qbxx00o2_250.gif
tumblr_n9ynf8bkz01qbxx00o3_250.giftumblr_n9ynf8bkz01qbxx00o5_250.gif
tumblr_n9ynf8bkz01qbxx00o6_250.giftumblr_n9ynf8bkz01qbxx00o4_250.gif
tumblr_n9ynf8bkz01qbxx00o7_250.giftumblr_n9ynf8bkz01qbxx00o8_250.gif

"This is the first time a woman has ever stepped into my bathroom. And talking about my past like this isn’t something that I’m used to doing either. But I feel more comfortable around you now. Because there’s nothing else to hide". -Jang Jae Yul

cr: http://shura.tumblr.com

Archived