Viki
Trailers (US Region only):

|

Teasers (official sites):
|
|

Video credits:  IOTL's Opening Credits
Recap websites: Softy's Blog Live Recap

Please scroll down to archives to see links to articles/videos/ost.
Last updated: August 26, 2014
- added OST 6 and cast/staff favorite scenes under videos and articles sections

Please note that dates in this post go by the month/day/year format.

SIX MINUTES TRAILER WITH ENG SUBS (watch in HD)
^Click to watch | English subbed by jadecloud @ Soompi

It's Okay, It's Love Introduction
Translation by jadecloud  @ Soompi (if taken out of Soompi, please credit properly)
translated from Baidu - original version comes from IOTL official site

In our lifetime, we will meet a person like this.
In this world, the prettiest of all is myself.

The care and concern we have for our body has become an obsession .
However, as for mental health, what care and concern do we have?

When your heart catches a cold,
When your heart is afflicted with cancer,
When your heart becomes diabetic and blood pressure is high,
(In times like these) Did we think about it at least once?

Everyone hopes for happiness,
As for your heart holding the key to happiness.
Do you nonchalantly harbor many prejudices, biases, and wrong perceptions?

It resolves around something that everyone knows,
But does not understand much about in reality.
It is a story about the wounds and diseases in our hearts.

Originally I am not the only one who is tired, you are tired too,
Originally I am not the only loner,
Originally love is naturally a lonely thing,
Originally I did not mean to die then, but want to just live,
For me, for you, after comprehension, we realized that indeed,
Originally It's OKAY it's LOVE,
Originally I am not weird, I am just special.
Let's sing a song of this genre,
That's a story that's Happy, Warm and Inspirational.

Awareness and Compassion for People with Mental Illness
Translation credits to DramaFever
"People who are suffering from cancer, or from severed limbs,
or people who are blind receive sympathy from others in this world. But people suffering from mental illness are
viewed as outcasts by everyone as if they're diseased or something. Everyone's prone to a mental breakdown
if they suffer a traumatic experience.
" Dr. Jo Dong Min (Episode 5)

iotl.jpg
Jang Jae Yeol (Jo In Sung) is a mystery writer and radio DJ. He suffers from a obsession. Ji Hae Soo (Gong Hyo Jin) is going through her first year fellowship in psychiatry at a University Hospital. She chose
psychiatry because she doesn't want to perform surgeries. After she meets Jang Jae-Yeol, her life goes through big changes.
Source: AsianWiki

DsR0xMq.jpg
iotl5.jpgiotl6.jpg
bffbf217gw1ei735vbflnj20vy0sgdtt.jpg

Extended Casts - Character Descriptions (added Jae Yeol's Mom & Brother as of August 4th)
click on "show" to view additional cast's descriptions

bffbf217gw1ei862fcanxj21bi0qwduu.jpgbffbf217gw1ei862howy3j21kw0sgh80.jpg
96EhFHs.jpg
h9eSL0r.jpg

Yoon Jin Yi as Lee Pool IbYang Ik Joon as Jang Jae Bum (Jae Yul's older brother)Jin Kyung as Doctor Lee Young Jin (Dong Min's ex-wife)Cha Hwa Yun as Jae Yul's motherKim Mi Kyung as Hae Soo's motherD.O. as Han Kang WooLee Sung Kyung as Ahn So NyuhDo Sang Woo (도상우) as Choi HoBaek Seung Do as Hwan HeeTae Hang Ho (태항호)Han Jung Hyun (한정현)Lee Dong Ha (이동하)

iotl3.jpg

NEWS & ARTICLES
“It’s Okay, That’s Love” Star Cast in Supporting Roles: Well-Made Drama in the Making
Kong Hyo-jin, "Jo In-seong's nose poked my eye"
Director calls “It’s Okay, That’s Love” a necessary drama (7/23/2104)
Jo In Sung, infinite shining moments of a brilliant actor praised by Writer Noh & Director Kim (8/10/2014)
The best scenes chosen by Writer, Director and Actors of IOTL (include VIDEOS in it) (8/26/14)

VIDEOS

Script Reading (cast intro)
 Luck IOTL MV by meryxsi
Episode 1 Cut Scenes/Clips from SBS (raw)
One night TV Entertainment: In Sung & Hyo Jin with English Trans by hubilai (7/30/14)
It's Fast, That's Furious Love Fan MV by musicbuonkst (8/2/14)
Press Conference with English subs by Arirang's Showbiz Korea (added 8/5/14)
The best scenes chosen by Writer, Director and Actors of IOTL (include VIDEOS in it) (8/26/14)

BEHIND THE SCENES / FILM MAKING VIDEOS
MAKING OF IOIL 07/25/2014 - GHJ/JIS Live Talkshow Segment (Engsubbed)
It's Okay, That's Love Making #4 / BTS: Cast
It's Okay, That's Love Making #5 / BTS: DO and Jo In Sung (7/31/14)
IOTL Making #8: JIS & GHJ from episode 8 (8/18/14)
IOTL Making #10 JJY & Choi from Ep 10 (8/25/14)

TnR7hed.gif[DWyZ0qw.gif[

PICTURES

Script Reading pics: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
OFFICIAL PHOTO GALLERY
Jo In Sung BTS 05/28/14
Kwang Soo BTS 5/38/14
Cast's pictures from SBS 7/8/14
Cast's pictures batch #2 (jumping)
Screen caps from trailer 1
Episode 1 Gifs
BTS with Cast & Director High Quality pics (7.22.14
)
Large picture of the OST cover & JIS touching GHJ hair (7.22.14)

FAN'S CREATIONS
Fan art #1
2nd Trailer Gifs set by purplebass

LOL MOMENTS (Funny)

Dramatroll #1
Get What You Give
Dramatroll #2: Insung being D.O fan (8/5/14)

iotl4.jpg

RATINGS

Click on "show" to view the ratings under spoiler tag.

Episode / Airing Date
TNmS Nationwide  
TNmS Seoul 
AGB Nationwide 
AGB Seoul
01  / July 23, 2014
9.8% 13.5 %
9.3%
 11 %
02  / July 24, 2014
11.2 % 13.6 % 9.1 %
 10.3%
03  / July 30, 2014
9.4% 11.6 % 9.1 % 9.6 % 
04 / July 31, 2014
  10.5 %
12.4 %
10.1%
11.2 %
05  / August 6, 2014
9.8 %
12.1 %
  10.1%
 11.5 %
06 / August 7, 2014
9.8 %
11.6 %
10%
10.8 %
07 / August 13, 2014
11%
13.4 %
9.8%
11%
08 / August 14, 2014
10 %
 11.6 %
10.2%
10.9 %
 09 / August 20, 2014

10 / August 21, 2014
11.2 % 13.8 % 10% 11.2 %

iotl2.jpg
qygzgyb.jpg
OST PART 1  Chen (EXO) - 최고의 행운 (Best Luck) Official MV
OST PART 1  Chen (EXO) -  (Best Luck) Official MV  English/Vietnamese/Korean/ROM sub
OST PART 1  Chen (EXO) - 최고의 행운 (Best Luck) with English sub
OST PART 1  Chen (EXO) - 최고의 행운 (Best Luck) with English/Korean/ROM sub

iBs3KJL.jpg
OST Part 2  다비치 (DAVICHI) - 괜찮아 사랑이야 (It's alright This is Love) Official MV 
OST Part 2 DAVICHI - It's Okay, This Is Love MV with English lyrics

JxFsuR8.jpg
OST Part 3 Crush (feat. Punch) – Sleepless Night (잠 못 드는 밤)  & English Lyrics Translation (8/5/14)

vMf9drU.jpg
 Part 4 Wheesung – For You (It’s Okay, That’s Love OST) & English Lyrics
Part 4 Wheesung – For You (It’s Okay, That’s Love OST) with English/Korean/ROM Subs

slRXMeK.jpg
OST Part 6 윤미래 (Mi Rae Yoon) - 너를 사랑해 (I Love You) with English Lyrics

EXTRAS (DJ'S MUSIC/BACKGROUND MUSIC)
OFFICIAL SITE'S (SBS) LINKS
Official Site's Background Music Featured in the Drama Part 1
Official Site's Background music Featured in the Drama Part 2 

Official Site's Background Music Featured in the Drama Part 3
Official Site's Background Music Featured in the Drama Part 4 (added 8/14/14)
OTHER LINKS
All the songs featured in Episodes 1 and 2
Additional songs for Episode 1 and 2
Songs featured in Episode 4
Additional playlist on Youtube updated by Si Wang

Updated list of songs from episodes 1-6 and up (added 8/9/14)
Song lists on Youtube updated by perfectfiasco (added 8/9/14)

WE14455963_w1738.jpg
Soompi Forum Rules & K-drama & Movies Sub Forum Rules 
Do not post any requests for subs.
Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming.
Do not quote images or videos.

Do not post unrelated gifs or pictures to this drama thread.
Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately.

Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.

03. Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, Etc.. should be report to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.

Those who are caught breaking the soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their Id/IDs reported the mods.

Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs ( those without permission from the orginal subbers and doesn't have copyrights like Viki,Dramafever or Crunchyroll) will have their Id reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions.

PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE!

(
Most of the house rules credit to moderators.)
Thank you and let's have fun! :) <3

EWb9ARE.gifPfhPHBO.gif

Photos and videos are courtesy of SBS
and various media sources (as well as the person creating them). Graphics & banners set used for first post were created by Lyrayoo @ Soompi and extended casts' character descriptions done by luluwannagohome @ Soompi and jadecloud @ Soompi. All gifs used for first post were created by purplebass @ Soompi. Fan-arts must be taken out with permission and please give credit to where credit is due if you take anything (translations, information, images) out of Soompi.

StaRix started this thread on January 9, 2014 and transferred this post to me, sunshine4ever, on May 13, 2014. I will be updating this post starting May 13, 2014.  If you see any errors in the linkage to news, pictures, videos, or if you have problems loading this post due to heavy images, please kindly private message @sunshine4ever to fix. Thank you! This post is under major construction from now and will be until the drama ends. :) Please feel free to check it out to see if there are any updates. 

THANK YOU FOR ALL OF YOUR CONTRIBUTION IN THIS THREAD. <3

Jc4qH0G.jpg

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jo In Sung and Gong Hyo Jin in talks for new medical drama 'It's Okay, That's Love'
jo-in-sung-gong-hyo-jin_1389245103_af_or

Jo In Sung and Gong Hyo Jin are in talks for the new medical drama 'It's Okay, That's Love' (working title)!
A rep from Jo In Sung's agency IOK Company told OSEN on January 9, "[Jo In Sung] received the casting offer for 'It's Okay, That's Love' and is positively reviewing it," and Gong Hyo Jin's agency SOOP Entertainment revealed that she was doing the same.
Jo In Sung will reunite with 'Wind Blows In Winter's PD Kim Kyu Tae and writer Noh Hee Kyung for the medical drama, which is set in a psychiatric hospital. Jo In Sung is in talks to play the role of mystery series writer and radio DJ Jang Jae Yeol, while Gong Ho Jin is considering the role of Ji Hye Soo, a one-year fellow of a university hospital.
'It's Okay, That's Love' is set to air sometime in August.
allkpop.com/article/2014/01/jo-in-sung-and-gong-hyo-jin-in-talks-for-new-medical-drama-its-okay-thats-love#axzz2po48K1uq

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 26px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Jo In Sung and Gong Hyo Jin Looking Over Roles for New Drama Together
Screen-Shot-2014-01-09-at-7.37.12-PM-800

Looks like there may be a possibility of Jo In Sung and Gong Hyo Jin starring in a new drama together.

On January 9, a representative of Jo In Sung’s agency disclosed to a Korean media outlet, “Jo In Sung was offered a role in ‘It’s Okay, It’s Love (working title).’ We’ve only received the synopsis.”

A representative of Gong Hyo Jin’s agency also stated, “It is true she has been offered a role and is looking over it.”

“It’s Okay, It’s Love” will be the first Korean psychiatric drama. It will portray the reality of the lives and love of modern day people who live with psychological burdens. It will attempt to give an honest and serious answer to the question, “What do you do when your heart gets a cold, or gets cancer, or gets diabetes?”

Jo In Sung is looking over the male lead role of Jang Jae Yeol, a mystery writer and a radio DJ who suffers from obsessive-compulsive neurosis. If he confirms the role, he will be working once again with Noh Hee Kyung, the writer and Kim Kyu Tae, the director behind “That Winter, The Wind Blows.” This is also one of the reasons why he is looking over the role optimistically.

Gong Hyo Jin is looking over the character of Ji Hye Soo, a first year fellow in the psychiatric department at a university hospital. She chooses psychiatry for the appeal of not having to work overtime at night and not having to conduct any surgeries. However, her life changes after she meets Jang Jae Yeol.

The drama is already receiving much interest and anticipation for the fact that writer Noh Hee Kyung will be in charge of the script. Industry insiders describe her as “an alchemist of language.” Details of when the drama will premiere have not been decided yet. Stay tuned for more updates! 

Sources (1)(2)

soompi.com/2014/01/09/jo-in-sung-and-gong-hyo-jin-looking-over-roles-for-new-drama-together/#.Us6N2vQW02s

Gong Hyo-jin and Jo In-sung consider Noh Hee-kyung melodramaby girlfriday GongHyoJin_JoInSung1.jpg
Huh, I wouldn’t have pegged Jo In-sung for a second go-around with writer Noh Hee-kyung right away, especially since That Winter, The Wind Blows was his last project. But it looks like a reunion is in the works. He’s being courted to headline her new drama It’s Okay, It’s Love for the coming year alongside Gong Hyo-jin (Master’s Sun). She’s fantastic at comedy and melodrama alike, though in recent years she’s done a lot of rom-coms so it might be a nice change of pace to see her do heavier fare.
Full article: dramabeans.com/2014/01/gong-hyo-jin-and-jo-in-sung-consider-noh-hee-kyung-melodrama

wow. :-*
I am looking forward for this drama. Jo In Sung make me fall in love again in That Winter The Wind Blows.  >:D<
And now with PD and writer that drama! I Really love it! :x  :x  :x  :x  :x
I also excited with Gong Hyo Jin Drama, she's really nice in every role that her drama.
I hope they will be confirmed this one, ^:)^  ^:)^  ^:)^  ^:)^

BTW I Hope SBS will broadcast it :P :P

Jo In Sung and Gong Hyo Jin Up for New Drama
gonghyojin_joinsung_itsokayitslove.jpg

Even though 2014 just started, it’s never too late to look into the middle of the year. Talks are underway for a new Noh Hee Kyung drama, It’s Okay It’s Love, to air in August, though no broadcast station has been confirmed yet. Noh is well known for That Winter the Wind Blows, Padam Padam, and The World That They Live In, and is said to be pairing up with Kim Kyu Tae, the director of all those three dramas. Proposals have been extended to Jo In Sung and Gong Hyo Jin for the leading roles.
Jo In Sung is said to be considering the male lead role of Jang Jae Yeol, a radio DJ who is also an obsessive compulsive detective-mystery writer. Gong Hyo Jin will play a psychiatrist Ji Hye Soo who chooses that medical field since it doesn’t require her to work too hard, but that will change once she meets Jo In Sung.
It’s a drama said to focus on the psychological conditions of characters, and when they don’t get themselves treated. So… basically like every other K-drama except this one is finally putting a spotlight on why the characters make crazy decisions? Heh.
On a more serious note, I wonder how it’ll portray psychological disorders, since that’s something of a taboo subject in Asia. Even though it’s gaining more recognition as a serious illness, I get this feeling that in Korea/Asia the whole idea of being “sick in the mind” is not taken seriously. It’s possible that this drama could break open a meaningful discussion about that issue. Nevertheless, since it’s a Noh Hee Kyung drama, it’s sure to be slow and super melodramatic (which is what I’ve always found her previous three dramas to be), and the “everlasting deep love” of the characters may overshadow everything else.
sources: tvdailyenews 24hankooki sports
kaedejun.com/2014/01/jo-sung-gong-hyo-jin-new-drama

Please let both of them agree to it...I already know with the director handaling this show it will be beautiful to the eyes...Me as well want SBS to take it(i guess i like it best from the big 3)....The plot is quite intresting and more mature and quite a new challange for both of them to create such layered characters...

Will Jo In Sung and Gong Hyo Jin Become A Couple?

Jo In Sung and Gong Hyo Jin

Both Jo In Sung and Gong Hyo Jin were in successful drama relationships last year. Both onscreen relationships were so convincing that fans wanted the actors to date in real life.

And now the actors are considering appearing as an onscreen couple together. He is considering playing a man with a problem. She may play the woman with the cure.

Fans thought that Jo In Sung and Song Hye Kyo made such a great couple in "That Winter The Wind Blows" that they belonged together in real life but shortly after the show ended it was revealed that he was dating actress Kim Min Hee.

When Gong Hyo Jin and So Ji Sub starred together in "The Master's Sun," they had so much comedy chemistry together that fans began to imagine they were also really dating. But no such luck. They became friends and he was later rumored to be dating After School's Jooyeon.

Still, Jo In Sung and Gong Hyo Jin were two of the year's biggest and most relatable stars, partly because of how devotedly fans fell in love with their onscreen characters.

Fortunately, the two actors may have a chance at an onscreen relationship with each other in an upcoming drama, "It's Okay, It's Love."

The drama has been described as the first k-drama to portray the real lives of people with psychological problems. Jo In Sung is the character that gets to have the problem and doctor Gong Hyo Jin will help him cope with it.

Jo In Sung is considering the role of Jang Jae Yeol, a mystery writer and radio disc jockey who has obsessive-compulsive disorder. That's an anxiety disorder that leads to unwanted thoughts and repetitive behaviors.

His agency, IOK Company, says he has been offered the role and is currently reading the synopsis.

Gong Hyo Jin is considering playing Ji Hye Soo, a one-year fellow in the psychiatry department at a university hospital. She's not very enthusiastic about her calling until she meets Jang Jae Yeol. He motivates her to become better at her chosen career.

Her agency, SOOP Entertainment, says she has also received the script and is looking it over.

Jo In Sung may sign on to this drama just for another chance work with his "That Winter The Wind Blows" director Kim Kyu Tae and the drama's eloquent writer Noh Hee Kyung.

The drama is tentatively set to air in August.

Credits: KDramaStars

Jo In-seong and Kong Hyo-jin in Noh Hee-kyeong's latest?

photo391880.jpg

Actor Jo In-Seong and Kong Hyo-jin are revising writer Noh Hee-kyeong's latest work.

Well known for the SBS drama "That Winter, the Wind Blows" and JTBC "Padam Padam... The Sound of His and Her Heartbeats", producer Kim Kyoo-tae and writer Noh Hee-kyeong are coming back with a medical drama "It's Alright Love" aimed for August.

The script hasn't come out yet but detailed preparations will start soon.

It hasn't been decided which broadcasting station it will be assigned to but it is aimed to be broadcasted in August. Kong Hyo-jin and Jo In-Seong have been offered the main roles and other casts haven't been decided yet.

Meanwhile, "It's Alright Love" is about a psychology doctor and a mystery novel writer coming together to express the modern day people's love and working lives.

Source : www.moneytoday.co.kr/...

hancinema.net/jo-in-seong-and-kong-hyo-jin-in-noh-hee-kyeong-s-latest--64784.html

• 1 month later...
Guest netongg

owwww finally it's OPEENNN... >:D< \:D/ thanks @ebullience... cant wait GHJ act here.. and hellooo oppa in sung in da house here ... how i manage my shipper heart now.. JIS oppa sooo handsoome ;)) :)>- ouuucchh  #-o #-o   but we still must waiting for 4-5 months  :-< :-<

At last!!~ Thank you, mod!!! :D

More news~
Idol D.O. cast in warm romantic melo It’s Okay, It’s Loveby javabeansexo_do1.jpg

Here we have some more casting news on the Noh Hee-kyung-written drama It’s Okay, It’s Love, which we’d noted previously to be considering Gong Hyo-jin and Jo In-sung as its leads. That makes sense since Jo In-sung anchored Noh’s previous drama That Winter, The Wind Blows, though neither he nor Gong have confirmed yet.

We do, on the other hand, have confirmation for a supporting character with idol singerD.O. of the twelve-member pop group Exo, and I’m not gonna lie, the name Exo strikes a little bit of terror into my heart because oh my god the fans are intense. Please don’t hurt me for saying that. I’m sorry and yes your oppas are very cute.

Read more here: Dramabeans

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 26px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"EXO’s D.O. Cast in “That Winter, the Wind Blows” Writer and Director Pair’s Upcoming Summer Drama
d.o.-20.jpg

EXO member D.O. has been confirmed to play a role in writer Noh Hee Kyung‘s new drama titled “It’s Okay, It’s Love” (working title). 

“It’s Okay, It’s Love” will be the second drama that writer Noh Kee Hyung and PD Kim Kyu Tae will be working on together after their last project, “That Winter, the Wind Blows.” “It’s Okay, It’s Love” is said to portray the lives and love of modern people who are living unaware that they are carrying a sickness in their hearts. 

D.O. is cast in the role of Han Kang Woo, a high school student aspiring to be a best-selling writer to make his mother happy. Han Kang Woo is a mysterious character who will have a large influence on the development of the drama with his innocence.

D.O. will be having a busy year with his movie, “Cart,” and this drama, “It’s Okay, It’s Love.” “Cart” is slated to be released in the latter half of the year, and “It’s Okay, It’s Love” will be premiering in July on SBS.

Soompi

class="titleNews" style="font-family: arial, dotum, Helvetica, AppleGothic, tahoma, verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 23px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 28px; margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 10px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); border-bottom-width: 3px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: rgb(80, 80, 80); color: rgb(68, 68, 68);"EXO’s D.O Cast in New Drama ‘It’s Ok, It’s Love’
EXO’s D.O has been cast in an upcoming SBS drama It’s Ok, It’s Love(tentative). 

Written by the famous writer No Hee Kyung, who also wrote That Winter, The Wind BlowsIt’s Ok, It’s Love is a ‘romantic mental clinic’ drama that will tell the story of modern day people, who are suffering from diseases of the mind without being aware of it. 

D.O will be acting as Han Kang Woo, a high school student, whose dream is to become a bestseller writer. 

Meanwhile, It’s Ok, It’s Love will be airing in July.

Mwave

EXO's D.O cast in upcoming SBS drama 'It's Okay, That's Love'
EXO's D.O has been confirmed for 'It's Okay, That's Love'!
The drama is the work of writer Noh Hee Kyung and director Kim Kyu Tae, the same team that created the masterpiece that was 'Wind Blows in Winter'. The drama is a romantic mental clinic drama that tells the story of people who live with mental disabilities, but do not know it themselves.
D.O has been cast as Han Kang Woo, a high school student who dreams of becoming a best selling author to make his mother happy. He's an innocent student, but his innocence actually holds a big impact on the plot.
The drama will air in July on SBS!
allkpop

D.O. joins new SBS series
photo409578.jpg

Do Kyeong-soo, better known as D.O. from K-pop idol group Exo, will debut as an actor in the SBS drama "It's Alright, It's Love". 
Even though it is not airing till July, the drama has attracted the attention of industry experts because it once again brings together the celebrated TV writer Noh Hee-kyeong and director Kim Kyoo-tae. The two created famous Korean dramas such as JTBC's "Padam Padam... The Sound of His and Her Heartbeats" (2011) and SBS's "That Winter, the Wind Blows" (2013). 
In the drama, D.O. will play a high school student named Han Kang-woo who dreams of becoming a best-selling author to please his mother. 
"D.O'.s pure image will match his character in the drama. And he will hold an important key to unfolding some mysteries in the drama", said an SBS official yesterday. 
But D.O'.s attempt to move into acting will not end there. The singer also acts in the film "Cart", playing the son of a single mother fighting against the corporation that fired her.
"It's Alright, It's Love" will be aired in July.
By Kim Hee-eun, contributing writer
HanCinema

Sung Dong-il cast as Gong Hyo-jin’s first loveby girlfridaySungDongIl1.jpg

That…seems wrong, right? But that’s apparently the next role for dramaland’s favorite dadSung Dong-il (Answer Me 1994), who has signed on to join Noh Hee-kyung’s new dramaIt’s Okay, It’s Love. The role is a bit outside his usual dad-coach-gangster wheelhouse: he’ll be playing Gong Hyo-jin’s first love, that is if she signs on to headline along with Jo In-sung.

The new romantic melodrama is the latest from writer Noh Hee-kyung and PD Kim Kyu-tae of That Winter, The Wind Blows and Padam Padam, among others. It’s slated for SBS’s Wednesday-Thursday timeslot in July, and is still waiting for the leads to confirm. Meanwhile idol D.O. of Exo has been cast in a supporting role.

Read more here: Dramabeans

Archived