[Drama 2014] It's Okay, That's Love 괜찮아, 사랑이야

Guest sunshine4ever

Guest dramaaddicted

Hi everyone...

I am a new fan of this drama...

I am here bcz I want to speak my opinion of this drama especially about JY& Kw

I am one of the guys who think that KW is JY.

Proof:

1. Looks at when JY brought HS to Bathroom in the lobby. HS seemed that she didnot see KW. Her eyes did catch KW's although for a sec.. I think although someone is in hurry, he or see will acknowledge someone who says hello although with nod or wink or anything else. But HS is not aware of KW for little.

2. When JY helped KW followed the girl he liked.. When JY speaks with the girl, she still looks young.. but when JY runs, the girl looks matured..

3. In the hospital when he accompanied KW to check up.. the nurse thinks JY with weird expression which says that he is a crazy man who speaks alone.

4. The police who says that no one lives in KW house. It is empty..

From this points, I think KW is JY's dream which appears because there is something that JY dreams to do when he is young:

1. To run away with her mom

2. To beat his father back

3. To confess his feeling to his crush

4. To not stab his father which I thought he has part in the killing (but I am not sure in this yet)..

I am sorry if someone already posted same point.. but i jusrt want to tell mine..

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest bashful

Treatment plan for JY trauma and HS anxiety

Patient # 1: JY has not slept in his bed since he was 15 y/o
Patient # 2: HS has not let anyone sleep on her bed since she was 10 y/o

Conclusion: JY and HS "sleep together" in one bed.
8->
Treatment completed.  :D

The End!

krgeek said: Any psychologist or psychiatrist around? If so, plse give us yr learned view of all the symbolism and parallels here. Will be interesting to know more from a scientific views the behaviorial patterns of this people here. From here, there are problems mentally with everyone, just how deep that is, and how it will,affect their lifestyle and characters. I only took Psychology 101 in U and cannot figure out why and how each of this people become what they are now. I also the dumb one not thinking that KW is the imagination and supposingly young JY until someone mentioned here. That's why I loved coming to this forum reading on the various views. It may be conflicting views and different viewpoints that each of us have but that's what make this forum interesting. No rights no wrong in our comments. We will just follow to the end of the show to see whether we are on same wavelength with writer. How I wish I could get my hand on the novel "written" by KW now lying in JY drawer. Happy watching all and looking fwd to reading all yr views.

interesting article! thanks for sharing

this drama is totally different and so good!

yes!! they need to realese this song!!

9.gif

Is there any other copy of this song?i can't play this one, somehow it won't work in my device..

From my point of view, JY is not the one who killed the stepfather but its truly JB!!!!

Many of us are suspicious about the mom behaviour.... I guess she is already a schizophrenic patient and also his 2 sons as "schizophrenia occurs in 1 percent of the general population, but it occurs in 10 percent of people who have a first-degree relative with the disorder, such as a parent, brother, or sister."

Just look at Jae Boom and Uncle Dr's talks. JB talking about how he overcomes gravity and ....

"People with schizophrenia may not make sense when they talk. They may sit for hours without moving or talking. Sometimes people with schizophrenia seem perfectly fine until they talk about what they are really thinking." http://www.nimh.nih.gov

one of the positive symptoms of this illness is Delusions which are "false beliefs that are not part of the person's culture and do not change. The person believes delusions even after other people prove that the beliefs are not true or logical." just like how JB believes JY committed the crime.

Guest marikolah

http://sulovesdrama.wordpress.com/2014/08/07/revised-first-expressions-on-its-okay-its-love/ Glad people are changing their minds about the show.

Guest timi163

bebe sam said:
I'm loving IOTL so much not for the love angle but more on the back story of Jaeyul's family that is unraveling per episode. And of course those extreme close-ups of Jo Insung, my God! They're deadly on a 42-inch TV! I died several times already LOL! And how can someone still look beautiful with bruises and gashes on his face?! 

Archived