[Drama 2014] It's Okay, That's Love 괜찮아, 사랑이야

Guest sunshine4ever

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

class="content-title" style="text-align: left; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 26px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Jo In Sung Gifts Walking Shoes and Hats to Entire “It’s Okay, It’s Love”Team
Jo In Sung Gifts Walking Shoes and Hats to Entire “It’s Okay, It’s Love” Team

Recently, Jo In Sung, who is currently starring in the popular drama “It’s Okay, It’s Love,” gifted the entire staff with Black Yak walking shoes and hats. These were of the brand that he is currently modeling for, and it’s been revealed that the shoes and hats cost approximately 30 million won (approximately $30,000 USD) in total.

Jo In Sung gifted these because he wanted his staff to be comfortable while they worked in hot settings for prolonged periods of time. He wanted them to be at least comfortable while they stood, and wanted to help block the heat with the hats.

2014.08.11_jo in sung gifts drama staff

The staff have been said to be very touched with Jo In Sung’s gesture because he asked around for the shoe size of each and every one of the individual staff members before he gifted them. He also personally handed them out at the Incheon set location, showing his endless love and support for his colleagues.

A staff of the team revealed, “We were so thankful for Jo In Sung’s gifts, especially because we were getting tired from the heat and the schedule. His support gave energy to the rest of the staff and we were able to continue filming happily. We are all grateful because he cares for us so much and constantly thinks about our well being.”

Meanwhile, “It’s Okay, It’s Love” stars Jo In Sung, Gong Hyo Jin, Lee Kwang Soo, Sung Dong Il, and EXO’s D.O. It’s a story about how the members of the younger generation experience all kinds of pain and troubles both inside and out, and how they come to deal with these everyday issues. It airs every Wednesday and Thursday on SBS.

Cr: soompi

Guest imroni

Preview looks good, just wondering what happened after JB stabbed JY, is he jailed again?? hmmmmm :-?So I am wondering if the rest of the episodes could be as follow unless the writer doesn't follow the Kdrama rule      ep7-8: OTP unites + HSs prob gets solved?      ep9-10: revelation of JYs mental issue      ep11-12: Turbulence in the OTP ship      ep13-14: Solving the issue     ep15-16: OTP get back together
 I am hoping for a good ending (wow I am talking about the ending already, plz forgive me) But I really really really want a happy ending for this beautiful couple.

I woke up to Robin Williams tragic news and it's really a shock. To think that the man who brought so much happiness and laughter in our lives was struggling this much in his real life is so sad. Oh the irony of it all!
May he rest in peace...

Back to our show, yay for the preview! :x
I feel all fuzzy inside from their cute coupley gestures. Knowing their background, these little details hold a lot more meaning, to be able to be so comfortable with each other is a victory in itself and a big step on the road of healing, especially for HS. I really really love this!

About the couple future when the KW thing blows up, I hope we won't get the infamous "I love you but now I'm gonna pretend to hate you with a passion to push you away even if I hurt you because it's for the best" formula. We've seen that enough and if there's something we love about this drama it's the way it goes out of the box while staying realistic. JY might possibly wanna push HS away not wanting to drag her in the abyss of his own insanity when he finally realises how deep it is but he might also become even more vulnerable and hold onto HS even tighter because she's the only person who could save him from himself. I'm pretty sure HS will stand by his side, especially if she is, by the time the truth comes out, deeply in love and no longer in denial that JY is THE one for her.

Guest bashful

@ jly31 marikolah

Thanks for your awesome reply!

If JY does push HS away I guess it's his way of loving her.  JY definition of love as he mentioned in ep 5 "love does not only bring happiness but also pain, sadness, and torment. However, love will give you the strength to overcome these challenges.  This is what you call love."  So KW issue will be one of the challenges for HS and JY to overcome!  Then we have the case with his stepfather too! After all this I do believe they will live happily ever after!

I am so excited for tomorrow ep!

Just some thoughts after watching the lastest episodes 
I can see that every member in JY's family is completely mental. His family is a metal dysfunction mess and no wonder he can have that much psychological problems. Something is seriously wrong with their mother in the first place. Just the fact that she let a stepfather hurt her own child a long time is a huge question mark for me. She doesn't fit the normal description of a loving mother. If I'm not mistaken, the stepfather was not rich or had status power that she thought he could provideor protect her family, he was just a bum. So why?
The writer tries to make HS has a psychological problem of her own too. However, I don't buy the reason for HS's psychological problem because it's very weak it can't mess up her head seriously for a long time, makes her shaken with fear and nauseous when think about love and sex. Come on, she only saw her mother kissing a man, she didn't even see them having sex .  I think with that source, it makes sense if she has problem with trust in the relationship, but to make her shaken with fear and nauseous is too forced to me. And the fact that she grows up to be a psychiatrist, I think it is very easy to fix it by herself when she knows she has the problem and she knows the source. She doesn't need JY to figure that out. No wonder that she can kiss him passionately like she has no problem at all., and after that extreme hot kiss, she suddenly remembers that she does have a problem?!

hubilai said: Don't know if this was posted before, but...
Ever since I heard Oh So Nyeo's (It means "Oh girl" played by Lee Sung Kyung) name, I wondered about Jae Yeol and Hye Soo's name.
Yeol - anger, hotSoo - water
I thought it's possible, but told myself "No way", but today I found this article named 'IOTL Jo In Sung Gong Hyo Jin "Encounter of Fire and Water" CoolHotCouple'
The article says that they are being called CoolHotCouple and how they were like fire and water ever since they met. 
credit: http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=106&oid=416&aid=0000100298

Guest bashful

WOW!!! another OST will be release. I am so excited!!!!! \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ Wednesday needs to come already!!! [-O< [-O< [-O<

@bacom -- i dont know how to explain it but somehow i understand HS behaviour. i guess another chingus here who have the same understanding as me can help voice it out..right now i cannot think of the correct words to express it...

as for JY's family..i agree with u that it seems every member in his family has mental issues...his mother..the way she talks looks odd to me. JB, on the other hand, acts very disturbed , especially the scene when his mother visited him in prison. while in case of JY, though KW seem like the illusion. At the back of my mind, i feel like JY is the fake one. I dont know..he seemed to be too wise & almost perfect.

Guest ElizabethC1430294335

jadecloud said: hubilai said: Don't know if this was posted before, but...
Ever since I heard Oh So Nyeo's (It means "Oh girl" played by Lee Sung Kyung) name, I wondered about Jae Yeol and Hye Soo's name.
Yeol - anger, hotSoo - water
I thought it's possible, but told myself "No way", but today I found this article named 'IOTL Jo In Sung Gong Hyo Jin "Encounter of Fire and Water" CoolHotCouple'
The article says that they are being called CoolHotCouple and how they were like fire and water ever since they met. 
credit: http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=106&oid=416&aid=0000100298

Archived