[Drama 2014] Secret Love Affair 밀회

Guest uburoi

@africandramalover I love they modified the song lyrics and mentioned YAI's short baby fingers as @ktomato always pointed out and his pucker lips

:D

Hi hi Lisafransisca! So I'm right! It's true! It wasn't a figment of my imagination (or my YAI obsession). EVERYONE noticed his short chubby hands! (and to think he took on the role of a genius pianist! Haha)

How are you guys btw?! Hope you are all WELL! Miss u guys....miss SLA days.........boohoohoo.......

Last spring when we were coming to the end of this drama being aired, we talked about meeting again at another thread sometime and what shows coming up would be interesting. I remember that the remake of the Japanese Nodome Cantabile was mentioned because it would be having a lot of classical music. Have any of you from this thread been watching that one, and what do you honk of the treatment of the music compared to Secret Love Affair? It has been renamed to Tomorrow Cantabile.

telzey said: Last spring when we were coming to the end of this drama being aired, we talked about meeting again at another thread sometime and what shows coming up would be interesting. I remember that the remake of the Japanese Nodome Cantabile was mentioned because it would be having a lot of classical music. Have any of you from this thread been watching that one, and what do you honk of the treatment of the music compared to Secret Love Affair? It has been renamed to Tomorrow Cantabile.

Guest dualnon

lisafransisca said: telzey said: Last spring when we were coming to the end of this drama being aired, we talked about meeting again at another thread sometime and what shows coming up would be interesting. I remember that the remake of the Japanese Nodome Cantabile was mentioned because it would be having a lot of classical music. Have any of you from this thread been watching that one, and what do you honk of the treatment of the music compared to Secret Love Affair? It has been renamed to Tomorrow Cantabile.

Guest ailskdrama

Dear all .... It's been awhile since SLA air and I am on round number n on re watch. I recently stumbled on the interview that KHA did in bazaar back in July 2014. Anyone know if there is a translation in English. She talk quite a bit of the undercurrent of the acting and storyline.

Guest dualnon

ailskdrama said: Dear all .... It's been awhile since SLA air and I am on round number n on re watch. I recently stumbled on the interview that KHA did in bazaar back in July 2014. Anyone know if there is a translation in English. She talk quite a bit of the undercurrent of the acting and storyline.

Guest ailskdrama

@dualnon thanks for checking. I saw the chinese translation via kimhee.cn but my chinese isnt great so couldnt catch much of the subtleties that KHA shared about SLA 
dualnon said: ailskdrama said: Dear all .... It's been awhile since SLA air and I am on round number n on re watch. I recently stumbled on the interview that KHA did in bazaar back in July 2014. Anyone know if there is a translation in English. She talk quite a bit of the undercurrent of the acting and storyline.

ailskdrama said: @dualnon thanks for checking. I saw the chinese translation via kimhee.cn but my chinese isnt great so couldnt catch much of the subtleties that KHA shared about SLA 
dualnon said: ailskdrama said: Dear all .... It's been awhile since SLA air and I am on round number n on re watch. I recently stumbled on the interview that KHA did in bazaar back in July 2014. Anyone know if there is a translation in English. She talk quite a bit of the undercurrent of the acting and storyline.