[Drama 2014] Secret Love Affair 밀회

Guest uburoi

ihyuni said: @Craxycat Great end recap but quick fix. She imagined he was in bed with Da Mi. So that's why her face looked so negative. I don't know how some of you do it. Live blogging in detail is so hard. Like my brain turned to mush after the unexpected kiss. Anyways can not wait for a dl. Yaaay for tomorrow.

I am going out on a limb and saying that is more like a scratch...lol she was really angry and sad for whatever reason. Oh and when the kiss happened...my brain turned to mush too so bad I had to retype a bunch of all caps after shockingly hitting the caps button. I can't wait to watch this w/ subs to see what is said.  

Just a friendly reminder: please, remove any pictures and videos from your quotes. It's against the rules and the moderators have already been here correcting some of the posts. :-) Let's enjoy this thread without any notifications from the moderators

Guest Tinkiebell

daunkayu

said:

Tinkiebell

said: I think Hyewon is testing the water. It's like she's putting her toe in the water to see how cold it is, except in this case, she's testing the water to see how HOT it is  :-*

It's a volcano :P
Don't bring up volcano coz all I could think about is Dusty Springfield's song - I am curious. Here's a part of its lyrics:
I'm curious, I wanna knowI'm an idealist, I'll let it showI'm curious with myselfI'm delirious from wanting
The noise that announces a seductionI'm a volcanoIn a state of eruptionI live life with a wild intensityNeed to be arousedTo the point of intimacy
Of all the beautiful classical music in the series, but this episode and your comment makes me want to dub this as Hyewon's theme song :D  ;))

Guest Tinkiebell

daunkayu said:

sarasona

said: not only this thread friends have wildest dimaginations even the HW have it......

Birds of a feather flock together...

@Tinkiebell, never heard that song before, but it's perfectly perfect for our Seon Jae, the young hot virgin volcano :D

No, it's more of a "Great minds think alike" :D
B..but, volcano in state of eruption in the song is an innuendo that insinuates female's body (cough*private*cough) part.But whatever, SJ can have it as his theme song too, I'm sure Hyewon wouldn't mind :D

Guest Tinkiebell

On a more serious note, this part of softy's comment is quite thought provoking:
 I think both HW and SJ are going to get swept up by their emotions and after the affair is over and the air clears, I am wondering what they are going to be left with. Instead of the other way around, something tells me SJ could love her for the rest of his life, but I wonder if HW has the confidence to keep him by her side. 
I love this drama. I love the meaty plot, the casts, the cinematography, the music, I love every aspect of it. And I have never been against any noona romance plot lines, so I'm definitely not gonna start with this one. The thing is, though this drama has captivated me in a way I could never imagine, it has also gotten me into thinking, since the beginning of this drama, about how sustainable their relationship really is? A 20 year old man and a 40 year old woman, are they really on the same wavelength? Once the novelty of the relationship wears off, will the vast difference in life experience and maturity begin to weigh heavily on their relationship?  I'm not sure if there are any other drama that tackle this big of an age gap, but just like what softy said in this drama's snippet, can their relationship really last? 
What do you guys think? 

I have actually wondered the same thing, and it is usually right after the Amazing ep. goes off that I get worried about their longevity. I think he will love her for the rest of his life, but is that something that he 'should' do? I mean how often do the first loves last? Or better yet, how often do the first loves end up being the best option for a person? I wanna say that these two will last, but really they are both so lonely right now, so what happens when they are not lonely anymore cause they have that need filled with each other.  Where do their ambitions take them then? I want them to be together even after the 'new' wears off, but how realistic is that? 

BTW Viki has the raw up now. 

Tinkiebell said: On a more serious note, this part of softy's comment is quite thought provoking:
 I think both HW and SJ are going to get swept up by their emotions and after the affair is over and the air clears, I am wondering what they are going to be left with. Instead of the other way around, something tells me SJ could love her for the rest of his life, but I wonder if HW has the confidence to keep him by her side. 
I love this drama. I love the meaty plot, the casts, the cinematography, the music, I love every aspect of it. And I have never been against any noona romance plot lines, so I'm definitely not gonna start with this one. The thing is, though this drama has captivated me in a way I could never imagine, it has also gotten me into thinking, since the beginning of this drama, about how sustainable their relationship really is? A 20 year old man and a 40 year old woman, are they really on the same wavelength? Once the novelty of the relationship wears off, will the vast difference in life experience and maturity begin to weigh heavily on their relationship?  I'm not sure if there are any other drama that tackles this big of an age gap, but just like what softy said in this drama's snippet, can their relationship really last? 
What do you guys think? 

Nothing is rationnal in love, when u are swayed by emotions, ur logic falls apart!
i think hw is in that state of mind right now, i dont feel that she is madly in love but she is moved by sj sincerity
and juvenile love like, he shy but he can convey his emotions with such refreshing honesty!
its true the kiss left me numb for the rest of the episode, i need to see it again !

PS; in the review, i think her husband gonna soon know about the affair, its interesting to see how he is gonna react!