[Drama 2014] Secret Love Affair 밀회

Guest uburoi

Ok the hubby is in the room with him opening wine...Dh is in the computer room talking on the phone...she looks to have fallin' asleep as the 'hubby' and SJ (? wrong right) are coming out to say good night. Dh is just walking and thinking...and Sj is cleaning up the mess they left behind. Dh leaves the room, and runs into Sj it looks like she is asking if it is ok for him where he sleeps. SJ asks her something she answers thougthfully then leads him to the practice room talking to him the whole time. 

I'll try my best to live blog. 

Right now Sun Jae and HW's husband are talking. HW is sleeping at her computer and awakes when she hears her husbands loud voice. HW's husband goes to bed.Sun Jae cleans up the area where the husband and him were. HW is cleaning the office (killing time to avoid SJ). She begins to sneak back to her bed room and Sun Jae startles her. They chat for a few seconds and go into the piano room,

Goodness what are they talking about so forwardly...OH MY GOD SHE KISSeED him!! It is the scene from the preview
Dying here...serious. He has the most ernest face EVewr! back hug goes on forever.....he plays for her, so beautiful. 

Craxycat said: Ok the hubby is in the room with him opening wine...Dh is in the computer room talking on the phone...she looks to have fallin' asleep as the 'hubby' and SJ (? wrong right) are coming out to say good night. Dh is just walking and thinking...and Sj is cleaning up the mess they left behind. Dh leaves the room, and runs into Sj it looks like she is asking if it is ok for him where he sleeps. SJ asks her something she answers thougthfully then leads him to the practice room talking to him the whole time. 

Guest Eloo Dpx

sarasona said: Craxycat said: Ok the hubby is in the room with him opening wine...Dh is in the computer room talking on the phone...she looks to have fallin' asleep as the 'hubby' and SJ (? wrong right) are coming out to say good night. Dh is just walking and thinking...and Sj is cleaning up the mess they left behind. Dh leaves the room, and runs into Sj it looks like she is asking if it is ok for him where he sleeps. SJ asks her something she answers thougthfully then leads him to the practice room talking to him the whole time. 

RN: He plays the piano for her. They play the piano together. Hands touching and all. Awwwww gawd. They hug twice for a hella long time. Then she goes to bed but can't sleep, but eventually she does. 

She is enthralled (as I am) by his masterful playing...LOL he is playing what sounds like twinkle twinkle. So cute....now they are playing together happily. So perfect and insync together. LOL now they are playing with turning of the pages...how cute. Hubby looks like he might be waking up but rolls over back to sleep (ty). They finally finish LOL'in then he pulls her into a hug 2 times....they looks so satisfied with what they just did (which is basically laughing and enjoying themselves). SJ is still playing on the piano in the practice room alone now after she left to bed. She seems to be thinking about him while trying to sleep. Good lord I'm posting back to back. IDK if this is detailed enough...sorry that I can't tell you more. 

Next morning hubby and DH get up while he is still crashed in the bed. Looks like the 'girlfriend' tracks him down (the housekeeper lets her in) they wrestle on the bed as she is smacking him around (lol at the pulling hair). She is really upset at him loudly crying (maybe about him disappearing away without telling he?). flashback of all the memories we have of them (i.e. when she tried to kiss him, the cremation). They share breakfast (after the maid calls them to eat). 
Edit: school scenes that I can't even begin to figure out before subs get put out. (btw what is the 'girlfriends' name? future reference).