[Drama 2014] Secret Love Affair 밀회

Guest uburoi

It starts, they are preparing a room for SJ while he is in the bathroom, whne he is about to leave the bathroom he smells his clothers and they stink and decides to give them a wash. KJH wacthes to the video when SJ played at their house. SJ is putting on his socks when HW comes to his room, he jumps to greet her and tells him that her husband wants to drink wine with him. she is about to leave but SJ stops her, he is curious about something, HW asks him to aks her husband but he says it'S something he wants to asks her. He asks about the night when they kisses, she tells him how can he mention it, he says how can she possibly not remember...What is this?! MY streaming stopped?! What'S happening?!

My stream died too. I had to hurry and download the jtbc app for mah phone. It sticks a little but I can see the show. Ugh , of all the days. My heart stopped I swear... I think the website crashed. LOL