Quantcast
chic-chic

[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

@mdaebak 
I think they match as well, but we'd be lying if we said there weren't heartbroken Hottests somewhere :)

Haha that's true!! I can see on twitter that there are really many but i'm still hoping that they'll support this couple no matter what :). I feel that this couple will be very interesting and will give us many cute moments haha like khuntoria and yongseo ♡♡♡

Is there anyone out there whose active into the forums of other wgm couples? I Think that wgm releases text previews before the airing date? I wanna know at what day it is usually released (I'm not talking aboutthe preview last saturday) Thankssss :)

Have a great day everyone !

I think it is a day or two before the showing. For the regular couples, there is also another very short preview 2 or 3 days before. 

[HD][Preview][140108] We Got Married Ep204 _Season4 Ep72 ...(6s) 
http://youtu.be/yaoo08csC04 
yeah! I cant Wait ...new couple :x

this couple already have a thread.. awesome, i'm in..!been fangirling over Park SeYoung since School and WooYoung is my fav in 2PM...WY is hella funny when he's with the members, but i think he'll be that sweet guy around ladies.. but hope he still has his goofy persona around PSY...can't wait for their eps..! :x

@mdaebak Oh they look so cute together! Thanks for posting! I smell some profile pic changes coming soon. I would say siggy changes, but I love Prime Minister & I way too much for that :)

translated news here:
http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/01/wooyoung-reveals-he-feels-burdened-being-on-we-got-married-due-to-his-idol-status#axzz2pvAHj4nW

http://myaddictionlover.tumblr.com/post/72830061290/wooyoung-press-conference-on-wgm-translated-articles

Park Se Young also said, “I was thinking he is a shy/timid & quiet type. But after our first recording my impression changed. I only knew him before through works so after talking with him, I found there’s a lot of things similar with me. Im surprised but happy also.”

i think they met through this
SeYoung and 2pm doing a cf together

and when Se Young was MC for MU Bank
@ 3:24 mark

screencap...
Bdl-EtDCMAAx_g1.jpg:large

welcome to the thread hope post more about our 2Young Couple
CountDown For 1st Episode For 2Young Couple
D-Day Tomorrow Hope you will enjoy the 1st episode  :x :x :x
i hope i can find a live streaming but i will try but if you have post it here

2PM’s Wooyoung Thinks Fans Will Get Jealous by Watching ‘We Got Married’2PM’s Wooyoung shared his thoughts about appearing in the show We Got Married.

Attending the press conference for We Got Married 4 on January 9, in Yongin, Gyeonggi-do, Wooyoung brought up his fans’ response. 
“I do feel a lot of pressure,” started Wooyoung. “I expect my fans to get very jealous and mad… but I hope they will still show support.”
He continued by saying, “We Got Married has its own unique color that separates itself from other variety shows. I want to reveal my real personality through this show by saying what I want to say without having to memorize the scripts. I think I will be able to present another side of me, by being more carefree, natural and show what I’m like when I’m in love.”
“I want to show myself as a man and a human being, and not just an idol,” said Wooyoung. Meanwhile, Wooyoung and Park Se Young couple will be replacing SHINee’s Taemin and Son Na Eun couple.
http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/55634/2pm-wooyoung-talks-about-appearing-in-we-got-married

[TRANS] Article about We Got Married's Presscon The reason why WGM's PD put Wooyoung & Seyoung as couple: PD said they put Wooyoung and Seyoung together because from previous interview they discovered that both of them have similar ideal-type, and seyoung's childhood story kinda same with wooyoung's. If they're together , they'll be a lot of conversations between them, so they put them together. KOREA-CHINESE : 肉丸子 CHINESE-ENGLISH : Beside Wooyoung via : DearJWY张祐荣中文个站 & besidewooyoung