[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

Park Shin Hye is jealous of Park Se Young's 'marriage'?

January 12, 2014 @ 2:01 am park-shin-hye-park-se-young_1389453866_atemp-avatar.jpgby starsung
class="section section-sidebar" style="margin-top:51px; width:100;"

Park Shin Hye expressed her slight jealousy towards Park Se Young who recently got 'married' to 2PM's Wooyoung on 'We Got Married'!

SEE ALSO: Park Shin Hye addresses the picture that is attracting attention for her glamorous figure

Park Shin Hye tweeted, "MBC 'We Got Married' today at 5:10 PM KST. Watch the live broadcast! Se Young unni is coming on keke Ah... This girl left me and got married..." Park Se Young replied, "Ahhaha... Shin Hye yah^^;; Thanksㅜㅜ Ung Ung ㅜㅜ I am full of worries hehe."

Park Shin Hye and Park Se Young are known as best friends among the S.A.L.T Entertainment beauties and even starred together on their own reality show, OnStyle's 'Photo Camping Log'. But it seems Park Se Young will be busy with someone else now, but her best friend still made sure to show her support!

Are you shipping Park Shin Hye-Park Se Young or Park Se Young-Wooyoung?
credits ~~ http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/01/park-shin-hye-is-jealous-of-park-se-youngs-marriage#axzz2qANdat1D

Guest babelay

hi, i m new here..   i really love them and want to ship them.. i already watched raw and i didn't understand anything.. but i love wooyoung awkward and seyoung is sweet girl.. she take care wooyoung.. it is so sweet.. i wish someone will sub eng sub   [-O< 

Guest shineepink

Hello !! xD 
I'am a Taeunan fan at heart, but Wooyoung is my 2pm BIAS and i had to watch it :) And i really enjoyed it .. he was really nervous and sweet ... SO damn CUTE, i could die .. xD
Waiting on the eng subs!!

Poor guy, he is just a bundle of nerves. But that just makes him cuter. I can see that WGM put a lot of thought of pairing them up. Their partner seems to have the looks and personality they like. They also took into consideration that she is sensitive about her skin tone and he is happy about it. Seems they have the same birthdate, just a year apart   :P

Guest nalikahibar

Just wtched it.. awww.. so sweet. Feels like am in love again watching them nervous. Lol..

I think they're gonna be romantic couple.. :x :\">

Guest carananachoc

Hello ^^ Just watched wgm of the two. I was waiting for it to air since last week after I read about the news of them participating now I can't wait for next Sat's episode. Wooyoung just, it was hilarious and interesting. 2Young fighting!

Cute, Cute, Cute and Too Cute!  I watched several times already.  It's so fun to watch the two of them together.  Especially with Wooyoung being so nervous.  

I cannot believe how incredibly nervous Wooyoung is. Having two mates who have done the whole WGM thing before him, he knows what to expect. He knows what he's in for. Yet he's so nervous - and it began right when the bear came in...!
Hello friends! Just watched it and wanted to air my thoughts ...... 
Loved how the 2PM guys were making fun of him, Jun.K especially. They could tell he was nervous, and that he'd be serious about it. So I guess inadvertently they were trying to lighten things up, and of course, seize the opportunity to make fun of him.
When it came down to crunch time, however, I guess the nerves took over. He's quite a sweetheart though, so it'll be great to see how he progresses with Se Young.
One thing I really hope, though, is that he'll stop calling her nuna. Seriously, that is not the way to go. :P
Well well... here's to a new ship. And thanks for reading :)

Guest a11tamar

Hello everybody! i really thought that i wouldn't see wgm since my fav couple (jj couple ended) last year! When i read the news about wooyoung being on wgm i thought " well maybe it is time to goo back to my shipping mode" so here i am! and yeees i already saw their first episode.. they are really cute :)!! Wooyoung was so nervous and trying really hard for "his wife" to like him, so cute! They seem to have things in common so we should wait and see what happens :)!

Guest rmdaebak

The thing unique about their 1st meeting is that it is not more of the awkwardness but rather it is about the nervousness of wooyoung, it made it cuter though! haha. 

haha I liked how Se Young sighs everytime wooyoung says Noona :)) I hope they can find something to call each other on the next episode. haha and I think next week's episode is the "getting to know each other" part , where they will know much of their similarities  (Like what wooyoung said during the section Interview, He was shocked that they had a lot of things in common) 

I also can't wait for the part where 2pm members will come and also friends of Se Young( as wanted by the 2pm members haha, no lonely housewarming) , Hoping for Park Shin Hye <33 hahaha

Hello all, I'm from JJ Shippers ^^I'm really anticipating for next ep, 2pm members are so funny. I can't help laughing :D :D :D
"...-Why do u want to see me?-Because we get married-OMO OMO then ran away..."
I hope they become a beautiful couple, lol "lonely housewarming" Junho my bias =)) *broken heart*

Guest rei_bbe2as

After a long time, I'm on board for a different couple-ship, and this is that one: where there is awkwardness, his cute peeks/glances at her, his cute nervousness, her giggles....Oh How I love them already! Just today, I re-watched the episode for three times  :) 
2Youngs in my heart! :)