Quantcast
chic-chic

[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

Lina Wee said: will there b first ep shown here ??? can't wait to watch it :) I We will post it if we can & when it's available. But you can go to Kshownow.net since they sub it, it's usually available the day after it airs. 

out this video 'Shall We Dance' with park se young singing! in the video she is carrying a huge white teddy bear just like in the previews....cute! 
  • Like 1

wishstarz said:

out this video 'Shall We Dance' with park se young singing! in the video she is carrying a huge white teddy bear just like in the previews....cute! 
Thanks for the link @wishstarz 
Park Se Young feat. Standing Egg - Shall We Dance MV

I'm so excited for this couple! When they first announced the news, I was like "YES, another 2PM member!" :))
Hopefully, based on the presscon pics, there will be more interaction with the other two couples as well!

@LavelyShai can i post and share streaming links here? i know its not allowed but i'm wondering if you make an exception...

Translation for the preview of WGM Se Young and Woo Young couple
cr. https://twitter.com/2PMFAH
http://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1rvk2p5

Preview description about WGM on MBC website
The scene at the 2013 MBC Gayo! 2PM Wooyoung was given a mission card notices the virtual marriage and together with the mysterious teddy bear...
The doll was readied by Seyoung for special first meeting with her virtual husband. So what kind of first meeting will this two have?

The day of first meeting! Wooyoung & Seyoung received a hint card about each other. Will this two able to recognize each other by looking at the hint card?
Arrived at the place for first meeting! Putting the teddy bear between(them?) and finally Wooyoung♡Seyoung has met! What are they're reaction after meeting?

They continued the conversation in the awkward atmosphere. Wooyoung's glass has left only ice inside since he was nervous and got thirsty...When Seyoung saw this she took an action that was unexpected. What was her sudden action that made Wooyoung surprised?!

sharing what i found on twitter...

BdqSXi3CYAAhen8.jpg

Wooyoung's ideal type Jang Shinyoung-shi(left) and his wife Park Seyoung-shi(right)
Bdqi3XwCcAAMZKb.jpg

• Like 1

@reijaye You can ask someone to PM so you can share the link. Or send a mass message and give everyone here the link. I can't make an exception or else I'd be seen as unfair. Sorry :( Just post that you can share the link with whoever PMs you the day of broadcast. 

hello D-Day today i understand if they cant post any livestream links
i hope you will enjoy the 1st episode of 2Young Couple Later 
and i know theres someone will upload a raw video 

cutiemicah25 said: hello D-Day today i understand if they cant post any livestream links
i hope you will enjoy the 1st episode of 2Young Couple Later 
and i know theres someone will upload a raw video 
If you have any links feel free to PM them to those who need or want it :) Sorry for the inconvenience 
Also, Jang Shin Young and Park Se Young look a lot alike. 

He's SO nervous! This is cute!
EDIT: From what I gathered from this episode, Se Young is horribly shy and Wooyoung is too, but he's trying to start conversation and ends up saying weird stuff?

EPISODE 1 SCREENCAPSFirst Meeting: JANUARY 2, 2014
credits: ShiningPandaAKZ5xDv.pngSCLV9ow.png1Gje1AD.png7QqI844.pnguA5VoXF.png
VIEW MORE PICTURES HERE:

VYF94av.pngj26VtQI.pngJYbbqoi.pngqONzLTn.pngSqIrgYa.pngJA4Ola7.pnghWTs1Ir.png0gXZNT0.pngTC6XW7Z.pngt8MbLn7.png6otholQ.pngeJiRwPY.pngv9LOlpG.pngloXTcwe.pngpN2Y82u.pngO1j23AN.pngIm2Uv2B.pngxaVDn0S.pngZDinV0r.pnglVJEkoM.pnghO0cs3I.pngAKg5E07.pngna0QWrS.pnghfXk40x.png

look how they both carried their bear hahahaPf9wLspl.jpg

woahhhh... it's been a long time since i followed teuksora couple.
i like watching park se young after her drama Faith and School 2013.
i am no fan of 2pm, so i rarely know about wooyoung.
Hope they will make a cute couple ^_^
thank you for videos and screencaps