[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

It's quite frustrating isn't it? No updates on Seyoung at all. Her absence is just getting longer by the second.

I wish anyone from Hunus coud read this and just give us a tiny hint of her whereabouts. Gee! I miss the good old days:(

It's quite frustrating isn't it? No updates on Seyoung at all. Her absence is just getting longer by the second.

I wish anyone from Hunus coud read this and just give us a tiny hint of her whereabouts. Gee! I miss the good old days:(

Finally,  we've moved to page 1949:D

• Like 7

I wonder why no picture taken by sy's fans. I believe sy also live like a normal/ordinary people where she go to movie, spa, market, garden, cafe etc..meaning go to public. And usually fan/public wod take picture when they saw celebrity in public. But i hardly saw sy's picture.

Like wy there are lot of pictures taken by the fans and from there we know his activities. Wy no need to update his IG/twitter anymore. The fan will update it..hehehe

I dont know if there are different kind of treats for actress/actors and idols where if u bumped with actress/actors, no desire to take their picture. But if u bumped with idols, u are like crazy to take their picture..hahaha

• Like 4

Finally we're onto the next page hehehehe.

I am also missing the old days when just a few minutes we already on 3-5 pages. 

I think fans of actors and actresses became fans because of a certain show/drama/movie that they are in but not really to the point that they are following everything that the actor or actress do except if he/she is a Hallyu star. I think unlike idols, there is no specific fandom created for them.  Idols have a specific fandom around the world so to share updates to  co fans they are crazy taking their idol's pictures and post it in their SNS hehehe.

For SY, even her friends are not updating anymore. Usually after her drama she spends time with her closest friends and post something on SNS. Is she pregnant? hahahaha. 

Thanks for those who still updates here. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

Wy spotted by Twice fan- very rare to see him- he has the least activities yet he is staying out of sight. Ya wy is so popular- everyone wants his photos

Very odd sy is keeping quiet- normally when she is not working, we see photos of her with friends. I am praying that nothing is wrong with Hunus and her contract cos no news of her resigning with them. Do u think she might go solo? Maybe she is quietly dating and focusing on marriage rather than career? Whatever the reasons, I just hope she does another drama soon cos I lost interest in kdramas 

• Like 5

7 hours ago, chic-chic said:

Finally we're onto the next page hehehehe.

I am also missing the old days when just a few minutes we already on 3-5 pages. 

I think fans of actors and actresses became fans because of a certain show/drama/movie that they are in but not really to the point that they are following everything that the actor or actress do except if he/she is a Hallyu star. I think unlike idols, there is no specific fandom created for them.  Idols have a specific fandom around the world so to share updates to  co fans they are crazy taking their idol's pictures and post it in their SNS hehehe.

For SY, even her friends are not updating anymore. Usually after her drama she spends time with her closest friends and post something on SNS. Is she pregnant? hahahaha. 

Thanks for those who still updates here. 

OoooMmmmmGgggg....i have the same thot but dont dare to write it here...hahahaha

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

3 hours ago, Xette12 said:

OoooMmmmmGgggg....i have the same thot but dont dare to write it here...hahahaha

Because pregnancy is one of the main reason why actresses hide completely hahahahaha. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 3

Yupp..superb happy if daddy is wy. Mission almost complete if it is true..wakakakaka..

Its ok gals..daddy like if we go crazy like he always sing..

Michin saramdeul..
Go crazy..go crazy..
Go crazy..go crazy..go crazy..

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

You guys are hilarious.  Thanks for making this forum still alive. The pregnancy thought was okay  for the reason why SY disappeared. But i agree with @Gerry58 i also think maybe she still not decide what agency after her contract expired. Maybe she still searching the proper agency or has own management, because the news about agency also dissapeared. I know her name is still on Hunus website but hunus seldom update their website and instagram feed. Hunus helped SY to pick good projects but beside projects,  lack publication of SY still happened. Hope everything goes well for her so she can show up. Feel  happy i can see Wy from his fans and agency 

• Like 2

WY is spotted everywhere at least and SY is MIA big time. Doesn't she even step out of the house i wonder? :D The only update on SY is that i see her liking her friends and co stars post on IG. :tongue: Hope she will at least post a picture on her bday. Nobody knows for sure about her contract renewal either. Shes just one of a kind Korean actress :glasses:

Isnt there any new fan fics written for these two?

• Like 3

@chic-chic- Chansung is becoming more handsome and charming as he grows older. Also his acting has improved tremendously, he is so underrated! Glad to see wy giving him support. Wow I see the 2pm members so active even those in army but wy isn’t doing any variety or acting. Maybe he should go into pr and promote all the new jyp idols!

Good morning YY Nation 

Glad to see new and old faces here :D

Finally see sy updating her IG-( after 3 months absence) hope it means she is really to go and work

@mimisl123- ya she is one of a kind, that’s why she is special  :lol:

• Like 2

No wonder Seyoung is too quiet, she’s in between agencies, planning her career move. Still there are no further media release on details of her joining the new company or what her next project line up is. Patience indeed is a virtue when it comes to our favourite leading lady....:D

Chingus, any idea what her IG post says? 

@mimisl123 There’s is a fanfic but with a different leading man. My friend and I are contemplating whether we’ll publish it here:D...she came up with this idea bearing in mind since it’s been 4 years since we last saw them together in the small screen....and things have completely changed but others might feel awkward, hahaha! Anyway, we still haven’t come up with the decision...it depends how you ladies feel about it :)

• Like 4