[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

2 hours ago, Marylyne Thani said:

Same thought as mine hehehe btw if I'm not mistaken I think I've seen it writen somewhere that wooyoung purposely had his concert in Busan (delulu...) also there's a pic which wooyoung had taken during his B'Day where it shows only the lip part of a girl and wooyoung...the girl lips really looks like uri psy's. 

yes, WY purposely had concert in Busan. he made a promise to his fans and he did it :thumbsup: during his birthday, he spent precious time with his friends (and Khun) in Busan :blush::heart:

DcJuZ6dVAAA3bNx.jpg

cr: davidaloca_h

PS. i'm not a couple fan. just try to search for some pics of WY WGM filming ><

• Like 4

I read JunK 2pm letter to fans. He seems very sorry and deeply apologized for what he did. So touching. I was surprised about his enlistment but after the things that he faced maybe that's the best way for him. We don't know WY's turn. Do u think wy will surprise  his fans like JunK did?

Same as u thought, i hope SY didn't have any problem with her contract renewal. No news at all. I hope she just want a longer hiatus and maybe she is in the process prepare herself to new works. 

About married before pregnancy if it happens to our YY couple, now the fanfiction become real. Speechless, but still support them whatever it is

• Like 3

Good morning YY friends 

Congrats to our M’sian fans cos they just finished voting and got new pm plus holidays 

@annisyadwir- I also will support if sy gets pregnant before marriage- nowadays a lot of couples live together before deciding whether they want to marry, a baby will be a blessing. Still wondering why she is keeping quiet, maybe Dispatch can help?

Seems wy went live

any idea what he said? 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, chic-chic said:

Since I am seeing Korean celebrity pregnancy news before marriage, what would be your reactions if that happened with YY hehehe. 

It seems in Korea that's really considered as a taboo. 

Pregnancy before marriage? Bring it on! Love the thought! Obviously I am not the conventional type, hahaha! A trip to Seoul might happen, remember? If an announcement is made YY Nation squad will ‘invade’ Hunus and JYP :D

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

10 hours ago, chic-chic said:

@Marylyne Thani Is this it?

It's similar to Sy's lips and the denim top hehehe.  But if this pic is taken by a fan it may not be her hehehe. 

But of course we can always delulu hehehe. 

DcGaDaSV4AA4Ti3.jpg

DcGaDaRVwAIiVqV.jpg

Yes, exactly but I don't think its a fan shot more like aaa selfie hihihi. may be they gave us a hint that they were 2gether during his B'Day celebration heheh (deluluùu) and also I wonder why he mentioned in his concert that he purposely held his concert in busan!!!! The word PURPOSELY can mean so many things, right? 1. B' Day celebration 2. Fulfilling his fans request 3. Making some more memories with old buddies 4. The most Important one hehehe...may be a family meeting of both sides for their marriage (how I hope that what I'm thingking is true!!!!).

• Like 1

@chic-chic @Marylyne Thani I think picture was taken on the same night  where he was with his friends celebrate his birthday.

Btw..for the lips picture...their body distance/position doesnt like an idol n a fan. The 1st picture seem the girl hold wy's arm. Lips looks similar to sy...

But....arrghh how i wish can see the full picture..hehehehe

• Like 1

Hahaha. Our delulu just sank.  Our curiosity was now satisfied hehe.

@Xette12 Yes their body position is not an idol and a fan. -_- She may be a close friend or his gf waah. 

@justpm Thanks for the pic. By the way, welcome to YY nation. You mentioned on your first post, you're not  fan of the couple. But feel free to still visit this forum. Are you a Hottest?  If yes sorry for our posts. We always delulu in this forum hehe since it's for Wy and Sy. :) You can post about Wy or 2pm hehe.

• LOL 1

I'm sorry. I disappoint you. And yes, i'm a hottest :) btw i try to find a pic of them filming WGM at a restaurant (outdoor) and it was taken from car park (i guess). Just in case you have it. Thank you :wub:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, justpm said:

I'm sorry. I disappoint you. And yes, i'm a hottest :) btw i try to find a pic of them filming WGM at a restaurant (outdoor) and it was taken from car park (i guess). Just in case you have it. Thank you :wub:

It's ok hehehe. That always happen here so no disappointment hehehe. I think it was posted before here in the forum but it's hundred of pages back. Was it after their wedding ceremony when they went to a restaurant after or when they went hiking?  I'll try to check on it :)

• Like 1

5 hours ago, justpm said:

I think it is in camping episode..where they stopped at R&R on their way to the island. Sorry forgot the island name

• Like 2

@justpm Is this what you're looking for?

Related image

tumblr_n9k7ugwpEI1to59dfo1_500.gif

or this

Image result for wooyoung and seyoung rest stop

This is the video. Just get some screen caps hehehe

Looking at these pictures and video made me missed them a lot. I missed those times we had a lot of updates about them. 

• Like 5