[OFFICIAL] ♡ Lee Seung Gi ♥ Im Yoona ♡ YoonGi

Admin

Guest kimberlimarquez

I'm really surprised by the fact the thread got really active more than ever in just 1 day and all because we are defending our dear couple by two or three antis <3 This is the power of the nation's couple. It's pretty normal why they are beeing really discrete with their relationship news so do not worry or anything. An don't even respond to these antis :)

Guest sweetu

oh dear,,,i am taking a short break leaving this thread in peace for awhile and coming back to get surprised
i actually understand the upset "key530" who is a protective fan of yoona,,yet i am totally in side of all yoongi shippers here with all the reasons they write

like i am dying to see some signs on seung gi's side too,,and i really do wait for it patiently,,and if it does not come i may feel so disappointed since yoona has been showing her responses.

however, i realize one thing that it is really for the sake of not only him but also yoona and their relationship,,
after reading an article on seung gi's response in ent. relay..almost all comments written there show how relieved fans are to find that this couple did not talk openly about their relationship,,

i am slightly taken aback and then understand that what is done by the both of them is for the best,,..
it is too bad if we lose a friend in this thread,,like it can be solved peacefully,,i just hope this is the last time and no one should step out from this thread anymore.
:)>-

Guest Klued

I know a lot of fans were hoping that one of them would kind of directly say something about the other to confirm their affection. However, if you are in Kpop or Kdrama long enough, you will know that it will rarely happens. Not that it doesn't but rarely. 
The way the two of them are doing interviews are normal. Even if they admit through their agencies about their relationship, to talk about each other is still a no no in most cases. Why ? Firstly, it brings focus on the wrong things in the media. If you can read Korean news, you can see the countless media headlines that links the 2 of them even if its not related. What does Mr Mr have to do with LSG ? What does Wemakeprice have to do with Yoona? Its a Berocca CF BTS, why talk about Yoona ? None, but media will find something to write their names in. Why? Simply because it will increase the clicks. 
Most couples will avoid talking about the other person when work related matters are involved. The more they talk, the more the expectations from media and more the intrusion. Like many said on Jan 1st, its not the good reaction you should be concern, its the reaction that may come when things don't work out. After, this is only a start, they are not married but merely going out on dates. Going all out on media will only put pressure on the couple and the people around them. 
Also the talk about antis, there will always be some no matter who you are talking about. Even God Won bin and Lee Na Young have people who don't like them as couple. This LSG/YA couple already has a remarkable situation of very few negative reactions. Are there people who don't like the couple, sure they are. But i don't think there is enough issues caused by these people for either to stand out to defend the other. These dating questions will always be there, and their agencies will always minimised these questions where possible. 
To be fair to LSG, the interviewer didn't ask directly not did she asked a question that SHOULD be answered with Yoona as answer. Isn't your family just as important ? Yoona answered the same for her question in another show. The questions to Yoona so far have not been direct either. In all cases, she never said his name nor answered in a way that talks about him. As for healing camp, its a show that is more serious than Radio Star. SM was right not to let Yoona and Sooyoung go on that program. It was utter trash talk with only a focus to create more issues to increase ratings.  To a certain extent, there is respect from the interviewers of healing camp to take the subject matter seriously. I don't know if she will really talk about him or if she does i doubt she will say much. I am sure she will answer questions about the dating scandal but i think she will refrain from saying direct things about him too much, After all, the show is about SNSD and not about Yoona. Asking about dating is part of the questions about how it impacts the girls. 
Love isn't decided by how much you talk about the person you love in front of people. It's about what you do and care for them that matters. If she looks happy, then he must doing all the right things so far.

Guest melissa0

@key530

grow up dude! don't omit what people are explaning to you here about how Seunggi isn't doing any promotions now and how clearly YoonA didn't speak about Seunggi but only teased. Healing camp is today in case you don't know it.

If you don't agree with their saying just say why in proper attitude. You are allowed of making such an argument but with respect. Give your argument and let people give theirs, don't judge beacuse you aren't in place to do so.

I feel odd for joining soompi to only post such thing L-) he shouldn't get attention L-) But I'm using my brain to think....thus I can't stand stupidity

And now we know what's the flammer's true allegiance lies.

That is a pretty good kiss i must say lol

Though, who knows how many kisses YoonA and Seung Gi shared XD

@Klued
Right on point, YoonA answer with the "family" answer was exactly the same as Seung GI's except her response was much more transparent

Guest thestreetcanvas

Hello, was surprised to see the thread move pretty quickly today - not in an expected way though. 

I don't understand where the sudden criticisms and doubts emerged from. Despite being relatively new to this thread, I've liked the supportive vibe of the people here.

Here's my two cents worth:
Personally, I believe everyone has their own opinions on an issue and I respect that. However, what I believe is that you should not force your opinions on others. For people who assume the relationship is "false" or not sincere, please go ahead and do so - but do not expect everyone to behave the way that you do. Just as the same way many people are supportive of this couple, we don't "force" you to accept their relationship too. 

There are many fans out there who are fans of the individuals rather than the couple. Some people are blowing up the fact that the Korean Airens aren't posting Yoona related news when she's mentioned with Seung Gi, and some YAs are not supportive of their relationship blahblahblah. Again, everyone is entitled to their own opinions and it's not wrong. 

The thing is, why are we always looking at the negatives rather than the positives to an issue? Look at the positive side: majority of you - whether you are a lurker or an active member of this forum, along with the large general Korean public are behind this couple. 

Whether you're a Sone or an Airen or both - If we could only share the love and happiness like Seung Gi and Yoona have given us, with the people around us, maybe the people around us will be indeed less skeptical, and we'll be able to create a more loving environment. 

(Just a food for thought while awaiting Healing Camp.)

Cheers. 

LMAO you guys why didnt you tell me? and I am talking to the first few Airens I had interacted with when this thread started.
I mean I have been avoiding to finish watching gufamilybook like a plague, just because I cant bear to watch the scene cause I read that Seunggi was so into it. I was so misled!
Oh my how wrong I was. LOL I now have nothing to worry about cause thanks to that gif, I found out that it wasnt Seunggi who was so into it. His character was actually pretty passive in my eyes. I mean I've seen many other scenes in other dramas and lol based on that gif, it was definitely not a mutual effort.
Seunggi, you've just earned 10 brownie points for not being soo into it. LOL

because I topped the page, my faves: nevermind, spring cleaning XD

TgXCGxJ5SKiADiXR9lAg2rYDoACTupmwoYAq5UBqF6KH4B5uGybJBwVAcnq-np1Gx9I-5vyDzqN5zwbV

that's one great kiss. 
@SSZZ57oh you poor troll.
why don't you go see seung gi kissiNG shin minah ha jiwon, han hyo joo and in near future go ara and ship them too?
fyi they are ACTING? 
DO YOU KNOW WHAT'S ACTING IS?

sakura22 said: LMAO you guys why didnt you tell me? and I am talking to the first few Airens I had interacted with when this thread started.
I mean I have been avoiding to finish watching gufamilybook like a plague, just because I cant bear to watch the scene cause I read that Seunggi was so into it. I was so misled!
Oh my how wrong I was. LOL I now have nothing to worry about cause thanks to that gif, I found out that it wasnt Seunggi who was so into it. His character was actually pretty passive in my eyes. I mean I've seen many other scenes in other dramas and lol based on that gif, it was definitely not a mutual effort.
Seunggi, you've just earned 10 brownie points for not being soo into it. LOL

because I topped the page, my faves: nevermind, spring cleaning XD

Guest melissa0

I'm sorry I failed to introduce myself in my previous post!

I'm an Airen. I never really shipped him with an actress. But ever since they confirm dating I felt really happy and proud to be an airen. the way Hook handled the news was professional and no tricks or media play were there. Of course it's the same for SM as well..

I can't wait for Healing camp today!

LEE SEUNG GI all the way \m/