[OFFICIAL] ♡ Lee Seung Gi ♥ Im Yoona ♡ YoonGi

Admin

@key530, I understand that you're worried and you feel protective over her but you have understand that the interview he had done was way before yoona did all her interviews and there is time and place for everything right? I mean Yoona didn't talk about him either, she didn't say anything because it's not the place to talk about it. The girl who interviewed Seunggi wasn't successful at what she was trying to do lol but I think if Seunggi ever wants to talk about it or answer questions about her it wouldn't be on interviews that is suppose to be less than 5 minutes right? he would prefer talking about it on a decent talk show like what Yoona does.. shows like healing camp are the perfect place to talk about things like this. 
I'm sure once he's on variety shows or talk shows he'll briefly talk about it too. just not on a quick interview that doesn't seem right to me either... Idk it's just my opinion :)

key530 said: so you think that mature fans are the fans whom never give critics about someone, mature fans are fans who can't see their bias get critics? oh i can't stand with all this crazy fangirls. 
mature is someone who can take critics as good points
you may disappointed with yoonaddicts, and i don't care, me and some other fans directly more disappointed with what seung gi said.

Guest 817amy

@key530: Honestly, 'fans' like you are the worst kind. It's funny that you're lecturing others about maturity when it's you who's lacking it sorely. Being a fan does not entitle you to critique a celebrity's personal life. You seem caught up about Yoona being bashed by crazy, delutional shippers just because Seunggi didn't explicitly say anything their relationship. In the process of attacking Seunggi's personal interview style (in an interview that lasted five minutes, if that), you don't seem to realise that you're undermining Yoona too. It'd perhaps help to remind you that Yoona hasn't actually said much or anything for that matter either till now. Healing Camp is going to be different because it's a full-on talk show, and SNSD are currently on a promotional trail, whereas Seunggi is still inactive for the moment. Open up and try and see the bigger picture. I'm actually even starting to think you may be a troll with how much of a brick wall you're turning out to be.

Guest TienM

key530

said:

817amy

said: @key530: Grow up and wake up. Things are so different between the two couples. For one thing, Rain and Kim Taehee are much older than Seunggi and Yoona. Rain has even completed his military duty recently. They've also deen dating for much longer. Have a bit more faith in the celebrity you choose to support, and I hope you realise the damage comments like yours can do to a fandom.

@key530‌ this will be the last time for me to address this. No, i think mature fans are those who can respect their beloved idol, respect those around her and those beloved to her (i.e. snsd and seung gi). Mature fans who protects their idols by not returning the hate or creating tension or saying things to worsen the situation resulting in more hate towards their idol.

Mature fans who would seek first to understand why and how positively and support whatever decision their idols made knowing that the idol's happines comes first and foremost. If hate and hurtful words of others hurt our idol, we make sure her happiness is doubled by giving her more and countless support. Now thats my definition of mature fans with genuine undying love for their idol.

Others can criticise all they want but we know her better. They can criticise and make it hard for Yoona but it makes Yoona stronger knowing that we are always behind her, we believe in her, we respect her decisions and we support her. most importantly all hardships makes the Yoona-Yoonaddict bond stronger.

And because of that for as long as Yoona is with Seunggi I believe in them and I will keep supporting them.

Guest LềuN

@key530, calm down dude, what's wrong?. I think it's not our bussiness to decide who is gonna talk about the dating but you have to know that now snsd is promoting for their album and of course both of them want to keep the dating privately. It's just Yoona's turn and lately is Seung Gi so don't overthinking and be persimistic like that. Our thread is getting crazy because of u!!

Dude what the hell are you trying to pull off here , am a fanboy of girls generation and a Seung gi fan too you should be feeling lucky that she got a man like him and also the other way around. Don't bring in Rain and Kim Taehee Crap in here ,Just watch the response of K-netz see if you find that couple so enchanting.This will be decision of both Seung gi & Yoona and don't you dare disrespect other fandom without any proper reason !

Don't try to be troll and what's that seungzy shipper and other delusional shippings.Dude they are dating for real they won't put up a press conference announce they are dating , they will take it slow and steady try to understand and avoid posting more baseless comments.

The only interviews Seunggi gave was the one KBS played.  Which was done weeks ago.  I'm not sure if it was before they started their promo, but it was pretty close.  Do you think SNSD/Yoona need him to talk about his girlfriend during that time?  When one talks about it it's already huge news.  When they both do it's massive since they can do double the articles.  His articles, her articles and then combining the two talking about their ~chemistry~,   It's not his fault KBS decided to delay it. 
@key530

Every time I flag you you get 5 abuse points.  That's pretty neat.   :-j
I think you need to stop posting here.  Your type of talk isn't welcome in the thread.  This is a Yoona/Seunggi fan thread, not just a Yoona thread or a Seunggi thread.   Have some respect. 

@key530

Look, I'm sure what you thought was in YoonA's best interest, and yeah it's an interesting viewpoint. I mean why doesnt Seung Gi come out and just flat out admit their in a relationship and talk about it more freely, re-confirming that he likes her alot. I mean if he's going to be going out with YoonA he should protect her in every way possible right?

Well unfortunately it's not that simple. There's only so much he can do in the public eye, especially if he's not even being asked the question. I mean he's not going to randomly profess his love to YoonA in an interview without context. That will make people think he's needlessly and shamelessly using YoonA's name to promote whatever he's doing, even though it would be kinda sweet if he did.

And honestly what good does talking about it in the open do in protecting her anyway. Other shippers of Seung Gi and YoonA's alternate pairings will still find a way to twist his words like, "oh well he must have said he likes YoonA to hide the fact they aren't together anymore, did you notice how he moved his eyes to the right and his hands slightly shook when he said that. He must of been thinking of (insert female idol name)!!!!"

I must say that your tone and language isnt going to do any favours for you in your arguments.

And there alot of fanboys here. you shouldnt be too surprised lol

@key530 (if you're still reading)
I feel that you're keep forgetting (and blocking what others saying) that SeungGi had his brief interview before YoonA's and it's not like the MC cornered him that much. He only said he thought of his family, I don't think it's a disappointing answer. YoonA first answer was the same (but the MC asked more) and it's good to see both of them treasure the family they have (who's been with them in their whole life). Like others said, those some shippers already ignoring that both of their agency confirmed the dating news, what make you think that they won't turn deaf ear too to other news.

Some fans may be disappointed, but I doubt SeungGi will talk much or maybe none at all about their dating life in his drama promotion cycle later. He hadn't has a long talk show to promote his previous dramas lately right. So the chance will be lower. And in drama promotion they'll be wanting to promote the chemistry between the main leads. So his dating life won't go along with that. But maybe they'll let one/two questions allowed, we won't know for sure.

Building up excitement for Healing Camp.

I am making this for my folder so I'll just share how their face lights up with the thought or the (indirect) mention of each other.

The things they have in common during these interviews

1. The "knowing look"

6q2GHOmGykX5XNnLss2kd4dvPZm6Zexpkvzf8H_vNKXCJv3sA7XPxQpMeU0tbOkTwgvKr_bB-8mZZlO6
2DxOLwGXgv_PeggGqTQhJJgzKxF_mLRsnNvpI9jE

2. the "try to keep a straight face" look

hE-BtYvKJcYMenzBCk7n9PagcCXWvML00Ug6QvP9sYVjfqUgpq7W5kc_F20khhDDrKWCfp5AU3iMIAiW
ewUfUW9quxG3NsV-OImBOg-8M2MbDS_17QAAJnMnvVZiWbZXWeHtlz0hw0N3kYnX3F5AwN_0OiDyzK_T

3. the shy smile

TgXCGxJ5SKiADiXR9lAg2rYDoACTupmwoYAq5UBqqYaJaYJ-9JOC-91MbhAYOixOUADGhp95t_wTzjEB
Nz8O0GEs2AEmbg7Iujz6TVU6WUoWVTzaTqCKEAxu

4. the beautiful happy smile

isTo4DXY85t_cp0MJCuvLJmZC7O-n_EVIVrnuAktF6KH4B5uGybJBwVAcnq-np1Gx9I-5vyDzqN5zwbV

fpFwh-SAF8no54qUAV-c1k3dT4tcVvJFXu-QayA5

You can tell from the Eyes and the Smiles - how their eyes sparkle, how their faces lit up, how sweet their smiles were, they are in love and they are happy.

(3) and (4) are my favourites cause they just look so good together!

Some fans may be disappointed, but I doubt SeungGi will talk much or maybe none at all about their dating life in his drama promotion cycle later. He hadn't has a long talk show to promote his previous dramas lately right. So the chance will be lower. And in drama promotion they'll be wanting to promote the chemistry between the main leads. So his dating life won't go along with that. But maybe they'll let one/two questions allowed, we won't know for sure.

Sorry to edit your post.

I agree with you on this.