[OFFICIAL] ♡ Lee Seung Gi ♥ Im Yoona ♡ YoonGi

Admin

thanku so much @thestreetcanvas.

it's always the best feeling to read adoring comments about them and specialy seung gi because he's been off the limelight for a while.

but how many articles are there?

the other article had about 1600 comments. and some massive number of upvotes too

looking forward to healing camp

tomorrow . not only for what yoona have to say but to see snsd as a whole opening up about things they may never had shared before.

sones get your tissues ready

NongpeeP said:

Those with blood type B have acquired an undeserved reputation. They are supposed to be creative but also selfish and moody. Men with Type B blood who are often described as players and women are warned not to get involved with them. There was even a film titled "My Boyfriend Is Type B."

Which stars have type  B? Choi Seung Hyun, Big Bang's T.O.P. is certainly creative but seems too much the perfect gentleman to be considered a player. And so is Kim Hyun Joong, now starring in the drama "Inspiring Generation." Jun Ji Hyun of "You Who Came From The Stars" has type B blood and is happily married. Yoona is another person with type B blood and her current boyfriend Lee Seung Gi does not seem at all concerned.

Seunggi hyung is blood type B as well. Maybe you already know. :)

Guest luvjung

sebastianray said: oh uri Yoona also blood type B, guys NongpeeP said:

Those with blood type B have acquired an undeserved reputation. They are supposed to be creative but also selfish and moody. Men with Type B blood who are often described as players and women are warned not to get involved with them. There was even a film titled "My Boyfriend Is Type B."

Which stars have type  B? Choi Seung Hyun, Big Bang's T.O.P. is certainly creative but seems too much the perfect gentleman to be considered a player. And so is Kim Hyun Joong, now starring in the drama "Inspiring Generation." Jun Ji Hyun of "You Who Came From The Stars" has type B blood and is happily married. Yoona is another person with type B blood and her current boyfriend Lee Seung Gi does not seem at all concerned.

Guest EvaFF

SeungGi is in Japan now and no one knows that...

He's ninja skill is so awesome...

did he has the invisibility cloak from harry potter?hahahahaha :D =))

What's Yoona's schedule today?

Is it related?or not? #curiousFan :-? 8->

sebastianray said: NongpeeP said:

Mentioning Japan I just noticed and realized that on October 5th 2013 both of them went to Japan at the same day. Lee Seung Gi at 9:00 a.m from what I remember from his schedule and some SNSD members maybe late in the evening or very early in the morning (seems dark outside)

Lee Seung Gi at 9:00a.m in the morning leaving for his Japan Concert (which took place on the 7th)

and Yoona, Jessica , Sooyoung and Sunny for a shooting or something (maybe someone can clarify)http://youtu.be/R0gpT2XnqZs

Just an observation that surprised me. 

Day by Day my Love Time grow more and more. For me Everyday Love because of them. Its like i Losing My Mine because they cuteness. Oh! i keep say that when i know more about them. Although i have Snowy Wish to see both of you on screen together so the world can see How Great is Your Love, but the most important thing is, i will become Shadow to keep support both of you. 
                When he go to Word that hard to say, maybe i shed Tears. Then when he Return from that thing, i pray both of you will Into The New World with Happy Ending. Maybe this only The Dream Of a Moth for me. So What Should I Do with this dream of mine. But i believe both of you Destiny -ed to be together. Be Happy.
                Tell Me Your Wish so i can grant you one. But maybe i already know. A Smile Boy man and a woman like a Diamond  with a life Like A Flower , just Say Yes then i will bring both of you to the future with Time Machine, in a place when i sing a congratulation song Will You Marry Me while he Kissing you in front of everyone, then both of you say Promise to each other with happy smile. Complete.1901385_10153912668705508_743422900_n.jpejuogj

@thestreetcanvas‌ can you also tanslate this article http://m.news.naver.com/rankingRead.nhn?oid=213&aid=0000455706&sid1=106&date=20140316&ntype=RANKING

Or anyone here please?

its already has >5k upvote

thank you :)

Healing Camp is the perfect show for them to talk about dating news and their private lives. I'm glad they chose to go there. Hopefully the press won't get too crazy - stirring up some crazy stories from this. And hopefully fans (especially those who still can't accept their dating news) will not blame Yoona for talking about Seunggi here. Some of them are very protective of Seunggi's private life and is upset if people "use" his private life for their own benefits (ie. media play / promotion, etc). We can't change their view about this matter and honestly it's frightening how the fans are shielding him so hard like this. As if he can't have his own private life and the woman he loves cannot talk about him at all. So hopefully SBS will edit Healing Camp in the girls' favor.
I believe both Yoona and Seunggi are professionals, they know how to handle the media & public and how to hold back & keep their personal lives private. 
I'm really looking forward to HC and can't wait to watch it with English Sub. I think it will be 2 parts / 2 episodes.

Well said.   It's not surprising they are shielding him.  A lot of people want to protect him, even if he doesn't need protecting.  I'm sure he's aware of what she's going to say and they've talked about it.  I'm positive he will address it as well when the time is right.  I doubt he's going to let her be the only one who speaks about it. 
Some protective Seunggi (or Yoona) fans seem to forget that they are each other's private life.   They have both always been protective of their private life and that obviously is going to extend to each other.   She's on the level of his family now so if you disrespect her, you are disrespecting him tbh.   Neither would say anything that would hurt the other.   They know what the media will do and I fully expect them to be crazy for awhile.  But it's just somethign they are going to have to deal with. 
Looking forward to it as well. 

well said @‌ stat+ roll

when the right time comes and at the right place and with right people they both will open up.

fans have to have an open mind about this. yoona is the one promoting now so the spotlight is on her , and she's doing a freaking fine job of handling it so well that we are yet to here a bad word against her. and we all know how a wrong look for even second long captured on camera can blow out and be this whole bash fest.

looking so forward to healing camp. and fans dont have the choice to say or do anything about what she decides to share on the show. as fans i mean even haters and antis

because deep down anyone will kill to be in a relationship like this themselves .

seung gi will talk too. and openup if there is an need to more than yoona coz he's older , the guy in the relationship and also and solo artist and an mc himself

so give them time and if we want to protect out biases we have to protect their gf/bf too coz frankly they may be worried more about the other than they do about themselves when it comes to reaction from

their own fans.

but sones and airesn have been the greatest fans so far. they must be so happy because they have the awesome fandom unlike some star's who might have send death threats and went suicidal.

so yoongi shipers a big hug for all being awesome

>:D<

Wisely said @star+roll, @blairbex & @LovelyShai. Couldn't have said it better myself.
Loving all the positive discussions in this thread. =) Thank you YoonGi shippers for being super awesome and mature. 

Im sure they both have discussed what can and cannot be talked about in public. Seunggi too will talk about it sometime soon. Honestly i feel the faster seunggi and yoona talk about this the better, so there will be a closure and the media will stop asking them questions. And it looks like the focus of the story is yoona telling the other girls about the scandal. It will probably revolve around the other girls reactions because lets admit it in one way or another the revelation will probably impact snsd images a bit. They might lose fan since they are an idol where dating is a no-no but thankfully it doesnt turn out that way.

Guest charles530

I think she will just talk about her feeling to her members when dating news came out,like she texted a long message for her members before dating news out,she felt sorry to her members, blah blah,and just smile when mention seunggi hyung like in teaser.

OH today is healing camp day.
can't wait for this.
also i can understand some protectiveness  but please don't go overboard.As a seung gi fan myself Nothing more richard simmons me off then some fans treats seung gi like a child , who don't know what he wants in his life or how to lead it.
He's grown 28 year old man  knows how to make his own decision ,if you think somebody is using him then indirectly you are questioning his decision and intelligence.I think same goes for some yoona fans who are not supportive her relationship.
i have said this before acting like 1 jan never happened and never talking about it will make yoona and seung gi hypocrites since both had already confirmed it.they have to start somewhere you can't avoid it forever .
I am glad yoona choose healing camp,in  last healing camp episode actress lee bo young appeared , she shared her personal wedding pics with show, so does that make her like she is using her husband jo in sung for promotion ???also look what happen when seung gi avoided dating question , kbs decided to delay his interview and put them together by lame editing.
there's issue that need to address. seungi and yoona are both adult and professionals,They both know how to handled it properly, both have already discussed it 
so I am waiting for seung gi turn to talk more than anything.
hope some fans will be supportive and mature about this whole issue. :)>- :)>-
so please chill out.