[OFFICIAL] ♡ Lee Seung Gi ♥ Im Yoona ♡ YoonGi

Admin

Today is healing camp day, been waiting for this since they announced the recording.

I think this is going to be the new best show Soshi has ever been on.

I am happy she will be addressing dating story honestly but I am still worried of the reaction from other Airens who's not really into them dating that I don't want her to be hurt. But like all of you have mentioned, we respect their choices and decisions.

Depending on what Yoona shared today,I really hope Seunggi will too start to mention about the relationship, to a certain extent of course. I personally dont think its right if the girl is the only one who keeps mentioning about the relationship. As a man, he'll need to protect his woman and address them too. There are people (especially delulu fans) that need to hear it from the horse's mouth. In a way I think, when mentions are done by both parties involved it eliminates assumptions of using the other for mediaplay.

But I respect whatever they decided to do.

Anyway, expecting this thread to fly tonight.

I wish people would stop saying shippers of that couple I won't name are Seunggi fans.  I know there are lurkers here repeating it on twitter lol.  They really aren't. They think he's lying about who he's dating and insulted him after Jan. 1st.  A fan of his wouldn't do that.  And if it's not those people you are talking about, the whole bashing thing is seriously exaggerated since everyone "hears" there is bashing but nobody can really point out where it's happening.  Craziness.  :-j
delulu shippers (and I know Yoona has a couple too) can't be taken seriously. That's the last I'll say since I think the whole thing is a whole lot of nothing.  Let's just ignore the crazy minority.  
@sakura22I'm sure he'll talk when he has to promote.  
And he's back in Korea. He can watch Healing Camp with us.

Guest sweetu

ya,,,i see how everyone is so worried,,,one post here (about seung gi's die hard fans who are still unable to accept the fact that he's dating yoona)and we just completely freak out that yoona will get attacked when she talks about the dating details especially on healing camp.

just like what i said before, haters or antis will always be there and we cannot do anything about it,,,so just leave them there guys,,
and let's be here with our couple embracing them tightly and wishing them happiness with our very best efforts,,,

they may loose some,,yet they also get some,,which are bigger,,and better like us,,..we are the best fandome ever,,
sones and airens that support the couple become "ONE BIG FAMILY",,

;)

I was the one who brought it up, I apologize for making you worried and upset. 
Haters and antis will always be there, won't they? =) I won't let their negative opinions to affect me anymore. Thank you for all the input and positive discussion. Let's move on ^^ 
So ninja Seunggi is now back in Korea. Hope he had a lovely break in Japan.  

hello all! just dropping by to say that we all know not all fans will be supportive of YoonGi. but they are probably just the minority and we shouldn't let their comments affect us. also there are some other shippers trying to sow discord and the more we shouldn't let them affect us

at the end of the day we just want our bias to be happy and i know YoonGi are ^^ and great job in keeping this thread active :)

can't wait for today ep of Healing Camp!

Guest yoongia

@mystarmyangel

Finally.... so glad your here..... Im really love your Q&A section   ^:)^  and welcome to The Thread :-h

Guest sweetu

@vi4: no,,i am not upset about what you said or written (actually, i am as worried as you but i want to get away from that feeling),,
yes, there is one long post written back then  in this thread that may still affect us so much (and not by you),,,and i really hope it gets erased from here and from our memory so the atmosphere will be more positive,,

and it is best to get positive about our couple,,they talk about it or not talk about it,,fine,,we still love them and that the only thing that matters,,,

yoona's album is daebak,,and seung gi's drama will be also daebak,,and the relationship is daebak,,,

:-bd

LOL on a positive note yoona seung gi FB page got more than 21,000 likes 
https://www.facebook.com/LeeSeungGiYoona

;)) ;))
@charles530 he will start this week i guess.
@key530 that time they were not dating tho, that was harmless flirting .now they are officially dating they needed to be more careful about what they are saying since whole spotlight is on them.

@key530‌

seung gi did one interiview after dating news . and that too two week before , and also before any yoona interviews regarding seung gi was aired.

i don't get from where he's such a turn off is coming from.

why dont we wait for an actual interview or show to take place before jumping the guns shall we.

@mystarmyangel‌ welcome to the thread . i follow you and get my yoona updates from you. :)

i saw some tweets on twitter. and as everyone knows the so called seungZy shippers are bashing yoona.i was pissed too. yoona is my bias in snsd and now i love her for loving seung gi too.

some of them are extremely delulu and are not accepting that they are dating and are praying for then breakup. i think we should just leav them at it.

and i'm prety sure airens never seriously shipped seung gi with anybody, let alone the actress who was the worst link in the drama.im just stating facts and no offense intended.

i hope sones and yoonaddicts don't misunderstand and start to deslike seung gi based on what a less than the minority who has to say negative things about yoona or seung gi.

Guest xminz

@eva fahmawati
From what I know YoonA previously had a fan signing for her schedule with the rest of SNSD...
Some accounts from that event <3
[TRANS 140316 FanAcc by Wilsone1123] by mystarmyangel
In order to be able to shoot you from the side well, i painfully give my spot to my friend to help me go up the stage to get autograph from you. My friend said when she saw my name Wilson Ching, she said:
왔어! 오빠 맞지?(I think it means 'Oh oppa is here too?' and she automatically sign 'Oppa'. You remember everything.. This is enough for me to love you forever. Cr: Wilsone1123

Fancam of YoonA w/HyoSooSeo at the fan sign:

Qlbjgy8.jpg
z5xrtq5.jpg
f8hGoBt.jpg

Embedded image permalink
Random:
 Wanted to share YoonA in one of my most favorite Mr Mr outfits she recently wore in Music Core performance *.* (Above)

& (Most of you guys may already know this...) Found out YoonGi are just connected/destined since the beginning... SNSD's first win ever was actually against Lee Seung Gi on Oct.11,2007 lol Though he may not have won that one time, he definitely won YoonA's heart years after which is even better imo XD 
Embedded image permalink

Lastly, can not wait for Healing Camp!
(There will always be antis and fans who can not accept the situation at hand. But I'm glad to find there are more that care about both YoonA & LSG and their happiness. So let's not let the ideas/negative opinions of the few who will always look for something wrong with YoonGi out weigh the great support they are surprisingly receiving.)

@hoshi01hoshi01 No idea, probably just a short break before he starts his drama filming this week. Airens didn't even know he went to Japan until people tweeted they saw him in Japan yesterday. He flied back to Seoul today. 
Welcome to the thread @mystarmyangel. I follow your twitter & sometimes lurk at your ask.fm account, thank you for your translation & for always bringing latest news about Yoona and SNSD ^-^ 
@xminz It's really sweet that Yoona remembers her fans. She's really an angel for giving a hotpack to her fan, lucky fan ^^ 
That's definitely not a coincidence, they're destined to be together ^.^  
My favorite Yoona's Mr Mr outfits are the pink dress & the black one that you posted above. Also love "Mr Mr" gold tie that they wore on fansigning yesterday. <3 <3 <3  
77cffd54-e872-452b-9c1d-42f5520372c1_zps

Guest sweetu

@xminz: i haven't seen her perform in that dress,,
n i have to say that she looks like a million bucks,,,drop dead gorgeous AND sexy,,yuuuhuu

<:-P

Lee Seung-gi mentions Yoona
photo415234.jpg

Singer and actor Lee Seung-gi mentioned his girlfriend and Girl's Generation member Yoona indirectly.
KBS 2TV show "Celebrity News" interviewed him on the 15th.
He was asked who his vitamin was and he answered, "Family".
Yoona even mentioned that her family was the one who would listen to her troubles in last week's interview.
Lee Seung-gi was then asked if he had a strong heart when it came to love and he said, "I'm not weak" and mentioned Yoona in an indirect way.
Netizens say, "They look good together", "Are they really going out?", "They are professionals" and more.
SourceHanCinema

@yoongia hello! actually i have been rather a silent reader since i am not good in forums and all haha so i enjoy reading all the spazzing here silently :)

@blairbex don't worry the sensible fans definitely wouldn't :) i have always have a very good impression on Seunggi esp when he first picked Yoong as his ideal girl and has remained faithful since. gained alot of points for being such a faithful person haha

@vi4 im glad to be able to bring more updates of yoong to all you here ^^   and hope my ask.fm replies dont bored you sometimes haha :D

key530 said: Netizens say, "Are they really going out?" and more.
this is what i say earlier, the ambiguous statement from seung gi tho make this question came and make "some other people or other shippers" easy to doubt about yoongi relationship.
i hope he will more gentle to speak about his relationship, that's what make me respect him more.