[OFFICIAL] ♡ Lee Seung Gi ♥ Im Yoona ♡ YoonGi

Admin

SNSD Healing Camp Cuts 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RTjDjyg1O2c&list=UUxht1SQO8JUaMFaxZnc7J9Q 2:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oEdSsSb0LH0&list=UUxht1SQO8JUaMFaxZnc7J9Q 3: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lg2DcUIgMZQ&list=UUxht1SQO8JUaMFaxZnc7J9Q 4: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ceq5LZijo-c&list=UUxht1SQO8JUaMFaxZnc7J9Q 5: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dt6bf2ea6ls&list=UUxht1SQO8JUaMFaxZnc7J9Q 6: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RJ3Sxhc7JD0&list=UUxht1SQO8JUaMFaxZnc7J9Q 7:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BYhMK3Byk2Q&list=UUxht1SQO8JUaMFaxZnc7J9Q 8: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WdCPqv7ZFiQ&list=UUxht1SQO8JUaMFaxZnc7J9

[Fan ACC Healing Camp TRANS]

[TRANS] Because this year is, the horse Yoona expecting something good will side with him. But he has been in the news of her surprise on the first day.

[TRANS] According to Yoona, Lee Seungi chose her as his ideal type, just for a joke, not serious.

[TRANS] Yoona did not feel jealous of the relationship between Lee and Suzy Seungi.

[TRANS] MC: So, what are you doing in the car? lmaoooooo [TRANS] Lee Seungi will guest star in Healing Camp, next week. Omfg

[TRANS] Yoona sends his apology via text message throughout the SNSD personnel before the rumors were revealed.

[TRANS] Yoona worried about image / popularity of SNSD will be destroyed after Sooyong relationship was revealed, because they are now dating.

Guest tatayoung

You know guys, im speechless now! Just can click "awesome" or "lol" repeatedly.. Hhahaa

Im so excited for the eng sub! Watch the vids from @tia.sukma@yahoo.com makes me smile even i just understand a little line from what all u said.. :D

Flying to the moon's feel!

Seunggi, please comeback to varshow and show up you thought about yoona, ASAP! :D

thanks for all update my beloved family! *hugs* (sorry cannot make a hug emot cz im otw to the office!)

I missed all the fun kyaaa.... I woke up reading all your witty & positive comments. =) 
Thank you for posting the translation, Healing Camp cuts & gifs. For anyone who's interested, Healing Camp SNSD episode recorded a rating of 7.5% (AGB Nielsen Nationwide). Last week Lee Bo Young's episode rating was 7.4%
Yoona, why are you so awesome? ^^ I love her frank confessions. Love her unending sisterhood bonding with her 8 sisters. And the rest have already been said by all the amazing YoonGi shippers here =) 
I honestly don't really like the MC brought up Seunggi's drama partner, but Yoona dealt with it wisely so I forgave him ^^ The media loves to twist around the title to attract more click huahaha... Btw, like Yoona, I'm also really curious because I've never heard about her jealousy rumor before. Has anyone heard it before? If you had, could you please kindly give me the link of this rumor article? Thank you ^^ 
You're All Surrounded will be a romantic drama, so I also believe Seunggi will not be addressing his relationship during his drama's conference. Probably just a short statement "they're happy", that's it. Maybe when his album is released (he's currently working on his new album), then, we can hear more from him. 
Just by looking at Yoona's beaming & happy expression, it's clear that she's very happy. It's all that matters to me. =) 
@mystarmyangel: not at all, I really admire your maturity in answering the questions (sometimes ridiculous questions from crazy shippers), I learnt a lot about Yoona and your answers & insights make me love & adore Yoona more. 
For all the lurkers who also support Seunggi & Yoona, feel free to join the fun here. =) You're very welcome to post your positive comments about this power couple. 
For the delulu shippers, here's some advice from Jae Ha: 
JaeHaadvice_1_zps1179d372.jpg JaeHaadvice_2_zps8f38dfd2.jpg JaeHaadvice_3_zps080740cd.jpg

@vi4, rofl-ing. Your caps are jjang!

No previous rumour published about her being jealous though, but i could be wrong my memory is rather rusty (age factor XD)

The only time she showed it slightly was on strong heart when she liked Seohyun's line and would like to try it once also when they talk about celebrity couple and love she'd expressed some jealousy of wanting to experience it too.

I've never heard that rumor either, though made it hasn't made its way to ifans yet.  Unless they are just bring up her vs Yoona thing, which is a big fandom war, or so I hear.  I like how she answered anyway.
 This part was so funny.  They've been wanting him on the show forever too.  I wonder if he'll ever go. 
2OPk37E.jpg
[HC] What do u do inside the car? Yoona: I'll tell u later off the record LKG: In anycase, next week's guest is Lee Seunggi. i'll ask him!

Thank you @sakura22 & @star+roll. Aww it's cute that she wanted to experience jealousy too. But she's a professional actress too, so she understands that kissing, hugging and all the skinship in the drama is just a job for them. So no need to get jealous. =) I think she praised him for doing such a good job in GFB lol. 
Saw a tweet from an Airen, Seunggi will join his teacher, Lee Sun Hee on Healing Camp!
cr:@为大胃via weibo 老师要上healing camp老李会去助阵Sun Hee Nim will attend the program"healing camp"Seung Gi will attend,too. 
cr: ChristinaWSGL
Teacher Lee Sun Hee, Seunggi's mentor & teacher will release her 15th album next Tuesday. In the past, he sometimes accompanied her when she appeared in variety shows. So I did expect him to do the same now. But because the focus will be on Teacher Lee Sun Hee, I don't think he'll say anything about his relationship. We shall wait and see ^^ 

So, it wasn't a joke? :)]  I think he'll definitely say something.  Maybe not a lot, but something. There's no way around it.  It would just look silly if he didn't after she just did on the same show.  I think his teacher will be okay with it.  She shipped them after all.  :))

Credit : soompi

-------

Headline"YoonA Clears Up Rumors on Being Jealous of Suzy and Talks About Her Relationship with Lee Seung Ki"

jnkm March 17, 2014

On this week’s highly anticipated broadcast of “Healing Camp,” the Girls’ Generation members opened up and shared many things that the public has been dying to know.

One of those things were the love lives of two of the members, YoonA and Sooyoung. During the show, YoonA shared some of thoughts on her public relationship.

She revealed that she felt bad for her fellow Girls’ Generation members after her relationship was made public.

“I sent everyone a text, saying that I am sorry for having these kinds of reports being made. This never happened before in our group so I was even sorrier,” she said.

YoonA continued, “Because of me, the members had to receive questions and give answers on dating, which they didn’t have to. So I thought it would be really hard for them.”

When YoonA was asked how she dates Lee Seung Ki, she carefully chose her words by saying, “Just like how you saw in the articles.”

She also revealed how she felt when the news first hit the public. “I was so flustered,” she started.

Then the MCs asked, “Didn’t you predict this? Didn’t Lee Seung Ki always say that you were his ideal type?”

YoonA answered, “I thought he was just saying that because it was on broadcast. At that time, he didn’t directly portray interest.”

YoonA also cleared up the rumors of her being jealous of Lee Seung Ki’s “Gu Family Book” co-star, Suzy. She said, “There was no jealousy at all. They were just working together. I’m really curious about where those rumors come from,” with a laugh.

• Like 1

@vi4 OMG i sorta knew it would happen and it wont be a solo appearance. I had a feeling it would probably with his teacher just like on come to play. I hope this is confirmed!

As much as I'd like to hear what he is going to say, I am also interested to know what she thinks of them finally dating. She had already mentioned about this in the come to play episode.

If I have one question only for him is that why did it take all that time to finally pursue her, we're talking 5 years LOL

(Delulu hearts be breaking but im sure they can think of some other excuse against that)

I feel sorry for her that it took him like 5 years to directly portray interest..... Seunggi ya...   /:)
@sakura22
yeah, I want to hear what she has to say too. 
No help for the crazy people.  Them today
when she talks about him directly - omg why are they media playing their relationshipwhen she didn't talk about him directly - omg why isn't she talking about him.  
=))

@star+roll‌ previous come to play was her special episode too right? And they talked a little bit about SG's ideal girl.

I think if its confirmed, they will still talk about the relationship but just for a small part only.

Its better on healing camp than on radiostar :)

Me three. Want to know Teacher Lee Sun Hee has to say about his relationship. It's lovely that she has publicly supported this couple. 
About those people, don't worry about them... They're just jealous ^^ 
a4940dc4-8585-4aaa-a6b8-9e7bd5d6a3eb_zps

Yoona's Marie Claire Pictorial... She's very very pretty!
603c1e8b-19de-46e5-bde9-97d012b221b4_zps

Yes, it was her special
https://lsgfan.wordpress.com/2011/05/13/come-to-play-seunggi-lee-sun-hee-jung-yup-eng-pt-1/
https://lsgfan.wordpress.com/2011/06/14/come-to-play-seunggi-lee-sun-hee-jung-yup-eng-ep-2/

For part two 
 And Teacher SunHee just loves her fave student SO much!  She even brought up ideal girl Yoona first!!!  
;))

Credit: KStarz

Most Likely to Bring Home to Mom and Dad: Male Edition

By Staff Writer | March 16, 2014 11:40

Lee Min Ho is one of the most beloved actors at the moment and not for no reason. The actor has got this sophisticated quality that I'm sure your father would love in his future son-in-law.

Like Us on Facebook

Lee Seung Gi is sweet, adorable, and incredibly likeable. He's got manners and from what we see on variety shows, very respectable around elders.

Yoo Seung Ho would someone your father would adore. Why? Because he's greatly respected because of his decision to just be an ordinary solider during his army training instead of a celebrity soldier. Doesn't that speak volumes?

Yoo Jae Suk is the most beloved MC of all time and he is dare I say the most loved entertainer of all time? Why wouldn't anyone want to bring YJS home?

Big Bang's Taeyang is a dedicated man. He's a dedicated entertainer, a friend, a believer in his faith, and just an all around amazing guy. I'm 100% sure your parents would love him!

Nichkhun is a sweetheart and he's amazing with children. You just know that he would make an amazing husband!

Well-known for his bright personality and ability to entertain, your parents would love Jo Kwon more than you would.