[OFFICIAL] ♡ Lee Seung Gi ♥ Im Yoona ♡ YoonGi

Admin

We all know Seung gi totally loves Yoona's cuteness and charm !

krisstyoo2.gif

krisstyoo.gif

krisstyoo6.gif

I bet there would have been Aegyo explosion inside Seung gi's car  :\"> , Yoona has a lot of Aegyo's (Some which the members hate lol ) but Seung gi would adore it :D

woowa what happened? what did the mc ask to seung gi to directly or indirectly about yoona? and what did he say?

he's trending on naver need a translation to know what's the buzz about . and i

can't spazz much becz i couldnt yet watch seung gi cuts.

but a gentle reminder to all.

everyone here airen/ sone/ airen +

sones are all

suportive of the couple and acknowledge that both of them are vary talented , smart and down to earth peaple . why every day i see members jumping on each other throats when yoona or seung gi get praised ? i don't mean you should go overboard with praising one party while bringing the other down. that should not be allowed .

but unless ur here to lurk as a hater there's no reason why everybody can get along without getting all heated up like some anti fandome war .

no offense to anyone. just wanted say this because we are still very early stages on this thread and if this keep

repeating some shipers might leav and never comeback.

Giving the same answer to the question 
DxxHM4b.jpg

Yoona: family and friend Seunggi: family

cr https://twitter.com/muliana_Yoona28
@blairblex
He didn't say anything. KBS tried it and added a lot of references to her though. 
I think people get a little sensitive trying to defend one or the other, but forget we all like both people and nobody means any harm in what they said. Though I'm not sure it's that heated. It happens. ;)

Guest sweetu

@blairbex: that's also what i believe,,and i totally agree,,.
since there are no real interaction between the two,,some fans love to imagine things and write them down here,,and there is nothing wrong about that,,i even think it is kind a cute and innocent also,,

there is a time,,i'll be all praise about seung gi,,and there is a moment when i feel like all compliment about yoona,,becoz i truly love both and i strongly believe all of you also love them both

so,we should just chill and not take things too seriously,,,as long as there is no negativity,,,since "WE ARE FAMILY"

:)>-

no the reporter did not directly mention yoona in interview with seunggi but they did edit a lot of clips in highlighting yoona. They did try to make seunggi mentions yoona's name but failed :P I was hoping ent. relay would make seunggi blushes or fidget but the reporter is a newbie

Guest sweetu

yana101 said: no the reporter did not directly mention yoona in interview with seunggi but they did edit a lot of clips in highlighting yoona. They did try to make seunggi mentions yoona's name but failed :P I was hoping ent. relay would make seunggi blushes or fidget but the reporter is a newbie

ahhahahaha so that's the reason they delayed the interview.
poor reporter trying so hard  :)) :))
I don't think seung gi will fall in any trap that easily , he didn't win best MC award for  anything.
I think if we want to see seung gi blush , someone who is senior to him like yoo jae suk  could make him .
 i will be waiting for running man then.
;)) ;))

Guest mareq90

wait, did they asked seung gi about heart or love or something? it's very hard using google translate lol.

that interviewer is from rainbow right? she used to be in strong heart as co mc too.

just for highlight, sometimes being in the ranking with many comments doesn't necessarily means all good. recently, seung gi ex-drama partner was in the ranking with many comments, but upon checking, the comments are mostly negative especially all the top comments with many upvotes and allkpop translated only 2 good comments. but luckily our couple, when they are in the ranking, they are being love with mostly positive comments and many upvote and viewers.

I posted this in LSG thread but I want to post here because its also related to Yoona :)
yeah I think Seunggi beside being called umchina he is also being called hunnam in Korea. Recently I went SK for business triparrow-10x10.png and my Korean colleagues (male ahjusshis) were telling me who are very popular in South Korea now and Kim Soo Hyun is being mentioned, they were telling me because he is handsome, no scandal very good boy so I subtly asked them beside KSH who else are being well loved? And they (ahjusshis we are talking here) immediately told me "ah Lee Seung Gi!" then I replied "oh dun he had a scandal..  they said "that's no scandal that's healthy good dating, beautiful couple, and good boy and good girl! I was sooo beaming with joy and very proud to be an airen 

Guest EvaFF

Sunbae oppa has same answer, same thought and one heart with Hoobae dongsaeng ㅋㅋㅋㅋ lol

Aigoo...another surprise from YoonGi couple ^^

megha said: ahhahahaha so that's the reason they delayed the interview.
poor reporter trying so hard  :)) :))
I don't think seung gi will fall in any trap that easily , he didn't win best MC award for  anything.
I think if we want to see seung gi blush , someone who is senior to him like yoo jae suk  could make him .
 i will be waiting for running man then.
;)) ;))

Guest charles530

mareq90 said: wait, did they asked seung gi about heart or love or something? it's very hard using google translate lol. that interviewer is from rainbow right? she used to be in strong heart as co mc too. just for highlight, sometimes being in the ranking with many comments doesn't necessarily means all good. recently, seung gi ex-drama partner was in the ranking with many comments, but upon checking, the comments are mostly negative especially all the top comments with many upvotes and allkpop translated only 2 good comments. but luckily our couple, when they are in the ranking, they are being love with mostly positive comments and many upvote and viewers.

Guest TienM

hey guys.... i just found this vid on fc and it about the beauty of uri Yoona

[ Professor of Psychology and Sociology of Kyung Hee University speaker on the topic " fascination " with the question : Why did it Yoona beautiful ? ]
Yoona is one beautiful girl to dazzle .
People who like Yoona's beauty is always more advantageous than those of the less attractive aspects of the current survival and genetic progeny ."Why Yoona to fascinate beautiful ? " Professor of psychology郑钟焕Kyung Hee University interprets the theme " The enchanted " the science of psychology develop .
At 12:30 on the 14th , appeared on a program of KBS Humanities , Professor Jung said : " In view of the sector Psychology and Sociology , bring 1 Yoona 's beauty evolution "" Everyone will recognize the beauty of Yoona but no one knows why "
Then he explained , " People who like Yoona's beauty carries genetic extremely good , big eyes , V -line face , high nose , etc . Those people always take advantage and enjoy the genetic later , too . " So , " Yoona's beauty is one of evolution ."
It is the professor 's explanation to the question "Why Yoona beautiful " in the topic " The enchanted " Psychology as
T-trans: Yoonaya.com 

Guest mareq90

@charles530...it can't be name. but you can guess :).

@celyw...so good to hear that. thank you for posting it here. ikr, how can love and dating be a scandal?

some people complaints (obviously other delulu shippers) that yoona never answer her dating questions correctly. she whether divert the questions or never said a word. yoona is a shy person. she even mentioned it to her fans. well for me, i really like what she's doing. if not, reporters/interviewers will further asks her many questions and people will get annoyed. well not just people, snsd members ans sones too. and please remember, this is snsd comeback not her solo projects or anything. even so, why does she need to bring up her personal life. yoona's job is to promote snsd or her other solo projects not her personal life. same goes to seung gi. furthermore, they are in confirmed relationship not some fictionals or gossips or scandals people made up. she did spoke about her scandal with taecyeon when asked, because they are just close friends. people should understand that.