[OFFICIAL] ♡ Lee Seung Gi ♥ Im Yoona ♡ YoonGi

Admin

Guest thestreetcanvas

SNSD appeared on Sketchbook today, and YoonA was teased in a really witty way.

http://youtu.be/4AN5AtWY9qo

Here's the link.

Basically, she was asked

"A sunbae oppa that you have known for a long time keeps joking that you are his ideal type. Do you believe it or not?"

Haha, and you can see how shy and adorable she was!

Guest sunshineo

this is rare, uri Seung Gi take a Selca.. :)
1797989_684831991557954_1303331059_n.jpg
credit: WeMakePrice

When the last time we can see his selca? hmm.. :-?
maybe with Noonas in NoF (at incheon, but that is HeeAe noona who take it)
Are "the thinker" Seunggi before NoF filiming counted as a selca? maybe not..
In video for 2013 Japan Concert we can see he taking a selca (after he changes his clothes), but we didn't see the picture..
hmm.. I think the last time I see his selca is from GFB filming..
my favorite for his Selca is when he take picture with a puppy in 1n2d. wich episode is it?
hwaa.. it's such a long time..

I couldn't tell which one is the real puppy, the white one, ore the yellow one.. hehe.. :D
201010319485.jpg201010319484.jpg
tumblr_lb5mdbLd7S1qbilbh.jpg
1n2d nostalgic feeling come again.. >_<

with Kim-C hyung
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
with Jiwon hyung
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
with Sugeun hyung
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

[TRANS 140311 SNSD Sketchbook Recording Unaired Part]

MC: What is your favourite SNSD song?

Taeyeon: Goodbye
Jessica: Genie
Sunny: Kissing You
Tiffany: Let's talk about Love
Hyoyeon: Boys & Girls
Yuri: Dear mom
Sooyoung: Baby baby
Yoona: Complete
Seohyun: Into the new world 

Guest sunshineo

Eh.. I thought I post Seunggi selca picture on LSG Thread.. haha.. maybe I getting old.. Lol
well,, nevermind, That's uri seunggi selca picture..  :)) :D

thestreetcanvas said: SNSD appeared on Sketchbook today, and YoonA was teased in a really witty way.

Basically, she was asked "A sunbae oppa that you have known for a long time keeps joking that you are his ideal type. Do you believe it or not?" Haha, and you can see how shy and adorable she was!

so that's what they were talking about xD I was streaming Sketchbook then it was Yoona's turn. Seeing Yoona and the audience's reaction I was like "they must be talking about something related to LSG" ;)) the press has written headlines calling Seung Gi "sunbae oppa" and Jung Kyung Ho "church oppa" lol
and Seung Gi & Yoona article already cracks into the most read news as of 2AM KST, again @@ basically topping 10s to 40s age group and second for 50s age grouphttp://m.news.naver.com/read.nhn?mode=LSD&sid1=106&oid=311&aid=0000317800

Guest sweetu

@Leun: OWH MY GOD,,yoona is too beautiful and that shy smile is so damn cute,,she is literally blush,,awww
watching them,,make me want to fall in love,,,
and for the people who tease the right way ,,,God bless you,,,haha

:))

I just feel the urge to recap that "sunbae oppa" who keeps choosing Yoona as his ideal type :x

seunggi1_zps7a734989.jpg

seunggi2_zps5f3ff9b2.jpg

got caught calling "Woori Yoona" ;))
seunggi4_zpsca3e8e50.jpg

seunggi5_zps872121a1.jpg

seunggi6_zps527cc806.jpg

seunggi7_zpsdc077590.jpg

the same question can go to Seung Gi also lol how about that "hoobae dongsaeng" that keeps saying she likes you, do you believe it or not lol

@blairbex when you click on the news (http://m.news.naver.com/read.nhn?mode=LSD&sid1=106&oid=311&aid=0000317800), a news ranking is supposed to be on the left side. just follow this :D
naver3_zps6147bdb8.png

when you click on the gender catergory
naver4_zps94fab44d.png

Guest tatayoung

why yoona always gets bombarder of questions and lee seung gi not ? and sometimes it always make me worry because even she didn't say anything the articles always become top news, and she is a woman, she is sometimes a sensitive and pessimistic woman who's always lurking the internet and thinking about the comments

Don't too worried chingu.. Yoona and her fellow members know how to react for anything news either good or bad news since debut's day.. And so far they can handled it so good.. And we'll see seunggi get the same question later, when he start to promote his drama.. As soon as possible.. ;)

and i really believe yoona and seunggi talk to each other many times about how they will react if someone asking direct-indirect question about their relationship..

Just watching every their reaction.. And support them.. Is it our job, right? ;)

Guest LềuN

Yoona teased over Lee Seung Gi on ‘Yoo Hee Yeol’s Sketchbook’

tumblr_inline_n2gfhbhoK21svdx77.jpg

‘Yoo Heeyeol’s Sketchbook’ Yoona, to a question about Lee Seunggi, shyly ‘Green light’

Summary: The host of ‘Sketchbook’ gave each member a different hypothetical scenario where a man performed an action, and the member was supposed to turn the green light stick on if she thought the guy was interested in the girl. For Yoona, he asked, “What if a sunbae you have known for a long time insists that you are his ideal type?” alluding to Lee Seunggi who picked Yoona as his ideal type for a very long time.

1. [+6210,-141] At first she was quietly listening to the question and then exploded with laughterㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Look at her wit

2. [+4833,-183] If they’re dating well, that’s all that matters

3. [+3594,-226] Ah, today’s “Goodbye” and “Kissing You” was so good ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

4. [+3252,-192] Have a beautiful love!!ㅎㅎ

5. [+3062,-140] This was so funnyㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+871,-110] Ah, so pretty.. Lee Seunggi is textbook perfect, and he even likes a textbook pretty girlㅋㅋㅋㅋ Yoona is so so pretty 

7. [+849,-105] I get an even better feeling from Yoona now that she’s dating Lee Seunggiㅋㅋㅋㅋ I like seeing the two of them, please last a long time

8. [+820,-80] I like how she’s so honest ㅋㅋㅋ Why does the fact that they’re dating their ideal types make it seem more intimateㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

9. [+615,-72] Yoona was cute ㅋㅋㅋ

10. [+595,-69] That lightstick is blocking part of her face..Heol..

SNSD Yoona, thinking of Lee Seunggi “green light”

1. [+382,-74] This girl.. So pretty it’s scary~

2. [+295,-70] Mr.Mr was good, and Goodbye was good too but what excited me was Kissing You. Daebak. Ah, so good! It’s a classic!

3. [+270,-69] A goddess even in random screen captures

4. [+40,-12] Judging by her expression while talking about her boyfriend, she must be going through a very enjoyable time.

5. [+37,-6] Ah, she exploded with laughter ㅋㅋㅋ She was holding her laughter, not expecting the question at all.. ㅋㅋㅋ Clearly the situation was relatable to real life ㅋㅋㅋ Bbang! ㅋㅋ Anyway, ‘Goodbye’ and ‘Kissing You’ today was really good

Cre: Netiz9n

Guest sweetu

[+40,-12] Judging by her expression while talking about her boyfriend, she must be going through a very enjoyable time.
love this comment most,, and i truly believe that seung gi is treating yoona so well,,so i am happy yoona is in the right hand,,

i find the silent seung gi was cute in several strong heart episodes,,when yoona was patched up with GD and taecyeon,,or other guys, screaming inside like
"HODONG HYUNG,,,STOP, I WANT HER TO BE MINE, IF YOU WANT TO MATCH MAKE,, THEN MAKE US ONE".(it is clear that seung gi was unable to pretend getting excited when yoona was teased with other boys and those moments are endearing,,jealousy is the sign of love for sure, right seung gi?)

now,,i want to see that blush on seung gi's face,,it's been a while.,,