[OFFICIAL] ♡ Lee Seung Gi ♥ Im Yoona ♡ YoonGi

Admin

It's been almost 4 months since the news. I'm sure they've met up. .  She's mentioned watching movies so obviously she's not working non stop and his schedule has been pretty light in the new year.  Even with packed schedule if you want to see someone enough you make the time.    :))

around 0.29 you can see during 2011 sbs gayo sooyoung, seohyun and hyoyeon are teasing and nudging yoona. 
seung gi is not in the vedio. but you can see eung gi si standing next to yoona elbow to elbow and the girls are looking at him while teasing her.
there must have been something something going on between them even before the gayo.

:x =))

Guest sunshineo

Love always can found their way, I'm sure they have meet up. It less than 10 minute to reach each other home, even if they couldn't have a date, he can flying to the parking lot when she say I want to see your face.. :D

doesYoona has a schedule for tonight? Seunggi event with lucky airen will end on 6.40 pm KST. So there's still a lot time before midnight to spend white day together. (don't know though if he has another schedule after that)

class="entry-title"WeMakePrice to hold ‘White Day Sweet Event with SeungGi’ Posted on Mar 13, 2014 by tryp96

N2014031317544464301.jpg

WeMakePrice will hold a fan meeting ‘White Day Sweet Event with SeungGi’ on March 14.

WeMakePrice will invite its CF model Lee Seung Gi to its office building in Samseong-dong to hold a fan signing event.

This signing event is to commemorate WeMakePrice’s facebook fans surpassing 400,000, and 150 fans have been selected beforehand. There are even fans from overseas, like Japan.

The signing event starts at 5pm KST. Before signing, Lee Seung Gi will choose 3 of the fans at random and make a phone call to them personally.

The people receiving Lee Seung Gi’s calls will get to take an instant photo with him and receive an autographed copy of ‘Lee Seung Gi The Best Album CD’. The signing event will end at 6:40pm KST.

During the signing event, fans who post pictures of the event on their personal facebook and tag WeMakePrice will be entered to win Lee Seung Gi autographed CDs as well.

Everyone attending the signing event will be provided coffee and hot dogs, and will receive WMP mugs and chocolates as a souvenir.

source: eto via nate
English translation: tryp96.wordpress.com

http://tryp96.wordpress.com/2014/03/13/wemakeprice-to-hold-white-day-sweet-event-with-seunggi/

Guest deershawol95

On MBC's 'Radio Star,' Girls' Generation revealed why YoonA did not join them on the show and Yuri revealed that she got along with certain members for very certain things

The MCs said, "When we asked YoonA why she wasn't coming out (on the show), she just said sorry and left."  Hesitating, Sunny said, "It's because she was scared you may tear her apart," meaning they might question YoonA too much about her relationship with Lee Seung Gi

Kim Gu Ra said, "I wanted to comfort her on 'Prime Minister and I' not doing well and wished she had come out with [co-star] Lee Bum Soo."

^article on why Yoona didn't come to Radio Star

It really makes sense why Yoona didn't want to come onto Radio Star and I'm glad she didn't because the whole show would have just revolved more about dating than it already had. Heck, she was even firm in saying she didn't want to come to the show right to the MC's faces! 

I think Yoona did well in protecting herself :) I also have a feeling even Seunggi might have advised her not to go onto the show to protect her too, since he knows how these things work as well.

Healing Camp will be a better atmosphere it seems so yay looking forward to that!

Also, found a cute Strong Heart clip from youtube (without subs) but aw they're so cute from 1:30 on~

Guest charles530

@sunshineo the girls will have fansign tonight at 8pm kst. Hope they can meet up when they finished their schedules and enjoy valentine white day kekeke

Guest LềuN

Radio Star is fun and enjoyable show but sometimes it's getting really annoy and focusing to much on idol's life so i'm glad that Yoona didn't go to RS. Healing Camp has the warm atmosphere and suiter for them to share about their dating 
Today is White Valentine so hope our couple have spare time and spend valentine together  :x

Guest 817amy

deershawol95 said:
I think Yoona did well in protecting herself :) I also have a feeling even Seunggi might have advised her not to go onto the show to protect her too, since he knows how these things work as well.

Guest deershawol95

@817amy

Wow you are blowing this way out of proportion and misunderstanding my comment. What I said was just a light-hearted speculation and you're telling me I'm undermining females? There is no evidence for the statement you made about female celebrities. What an offensive and pessimistic remark. I have been a fan of Yoona for a long time and I know just as well as you she can make decisions on her own thank you very much. If you haven't noticed, we are in a Yoona AND Seung Gi thread so there was nothing wrong with the comment I made.

Sorry for all others on this thread for bringing this to a negative note, but I won't stand being chewed out for no good reason.

Guest 817amy

@deershawol95: I personally wouldn't make the same comment towards Seunggi (or any other celebrity) if only to show more respect to him as a professional. I'm personally of the view that just because they're a couple doesn't mean their personal and professional lives are to be marred together at every opportunity, light-hearted or not. It's one of the reasons why most fans don't welcome dating news breaking out - there's the fear it erodes the individual identity of the celebrity they support, thanks to the tag of the relationship and the partner. Yeah, they look cute together and their love story (well, what is known of it) is cute too, but I'm hesitant to cross into making comments linking their personal lives with their professional ones. I find it undermines each other unfairly. Like, they're both experienced professionals on their own, and they have their own support people who care for them accordingly. It's just like how some Seunggi fans were offended by a casual remark thrown around about how he's so lucky to have a gorgeous girlfriend like Yoona when someone was commenting on a photo of Yoona, as they perhaps felt that remark undermined him unfairly.

And that was just a general comment that it tends to be true that female celebrities are the ones hit worse after any dating news and that they are the ones who tend to be subjected to the kind of comments you made (while yours was light-hearted). It's just what generally seems to follow. 

Guest deershawol95

I'm not going to comment any further on this issue since I've made my point clear above... Anyway... I'll share some of my favorite Seunggi-Yoona videos

and for showing their dorky selves ^_^   :)>-

Guest thestreetcanvas

Our YoonGi couple had their respective activities today.

WMP's White Day event for Seung gi and currently on-going fan signing event for Yoona. 

Hopefully they can spare some time to meet up after their events. 
(Compiled two press photos)
yje8.jpg

Guest EvaFF

Uri busy couple~

I think they still have enough time to meet up after their event...

So palli Yonnie~yaa, hurry up

Your Prince is waiting for you...

In basement?parking area?

Or Namsan/Han river directly?

I prefer like, candle light for both of you :D

Aigooo...my delusion :D :D :))

Guest sweetu

@thestreetcan...: wow,,like how seung gi is getting handsomer every single day,,the hair style is good,,and his smile is always charming,,
and for yoona, she always shines,,no fans should argue on who is luckier between the two,,becoz for me,,both are extremely lucky,,
we are family here,,n we should remember well,,we gather here becoz we love both,,and not one of them,,

love and peace guys
:)>-

Guest mareq90

@star+roll...agreed. the drama after PM&I are doing worse even with han ji hye in it. good and popular actors can't guarantee ratings. nowadays there are a lot of dramas example for that (good and popular actors but poor ratings). it also depends on the stories. even an unknown actors can make a successful dramas if the stories are good. sometimes it's about luck too. nowadays, time slot and competitors are also important it seems especially for big broadcast station that mostly ahjummas are the audiences. audiences now are not as many as like in 2009. nowadays most of the younger generations will download and watch later. and cable tvs are mostly watches by the younger generations it seems. but the most important thing is acting talent. acting talent win at the end because PDs will look at it first and foremost. just like go ara, it took her 10 years to get to where she is right know. just never give up. you never know your luck :).