[OFFICIAL] ♡ Lee Seung Gi ♥ Im Yoona ♡ YoonGi

Admin

Guest charles530

@star+roll oh really? lol Idk that haha.
Ofc :)) ,YoonGi must so nervous when dating news out ,but I think YoonGi were surprise when they saw public's reaction all positive. :D .Even yoong said in healing camp preview that she was so surprise about huge positive reaction from public. If YoonGi in the variety show together ,it will be a "bomb" from public lol

@mareq90
The thing they are wrong about is she doesn't have to SAY anything.  Her face says everything without her mouth saying a word.  They were also pretty open in their admiration for each other over the years.   As a Seunggi fan I'm totally satisfied with all her answers and I can tell she loves him a lot. You are totally right this is a group comeback, not her solo time to talk about herself so she has to be careful.  
And yeah, this is confirmed and not a rumor that needs to be cleared up.  They will obviously have to speak about it somewhat, but they don't need to give details of their relationship since it's not anyone's business.  That's just people being curious, which is obviously natural.  
Those people, no amount of proof of either one of them saying anything will change their minds.  Hard to take them seriously.  

Guest -quiescent

So happy with the k-netz comments! (≧▽≦)/ 
FAIL! Ent. Relay, that was failure lol I think we'll see him talk a bit about her in talk/radio shows than interviews ^^ 

I honestly believe beauty is in the eyes of the beholder and that having a standard beauty type is pretty pathetic as it pressures young girls to try and acheive the 'ideal look' that is sought for and praised by society (leading to depression, low self-esteem etc). Despite my thoughts on this topic, the University Psychology lecture on Yoona's beauty actually made me LOL, haha. I found it quite shallow but I guess Yoona does fit into their stereotypical pretty Korean female ideal. She's one of the prettiest k-celebs in my opinion, but the lecture did make me feel uncomfortable, as well as it had made me laugh incredulously. 
I love Yoona unnie for her personality and her performances foremost. But I admit being slightly shallow myself, because I've admired her beautiful skin for as long as I can remember lol >.< *fangirling*

Some cutie Seunggi gifs I came across :x :x
tumblr_mta621HcG01rnlzkfo1_400.gif
tumblr_mta621HcG01rnlzkfo3_400.gif
tumblr_mta621HcG01rnlzkfo4_r2_400.gif
tumblr_mta621HcG01rnlzkfo2_400.gif
cr as tagged

class="content-title" style="font-size: 26px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-style: normal; font-weight: 400; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; line-height: 1.4em; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"YoonA Gives Lee Seung Gi the Green Light on “Yoo Hee Yeol’s Sketchbook”full and cuts vid are in it.

"Your life will complete if you receive a love."

Note: I wanna ask, seunggi scheduled film YAAS next week , but when first script reading and official cast member introduction  ?

Agreed with the above comments that recently YoonA has been doing the PR variety shows as a member of a girl group;therefore, she has responded ok.

Actually I might be the one who expected less than these from the private girl as YoonA. She has showed her facia expression/bright eye reaction with shyness and happiness, even just indirectly related to love life question, much more obviously than I've ever imagined.

For Lee Seung Gi, he might show much more when the MC/Reporter is very keen enough to let the interviewed star to express his feeling naturally. The great MC will be able to bring the inner feeling of the interviewed ones to share in the show, as we had watched over years during Strong Heart by KangHoDong&LeeSeungGi and Solo LeeSeungGi. 

Bless YoonGi's gang ourselves to let LeeSeungGi meet such kind of MC as soon as possible ^____^

:x ^:)^

Guest sweetu

after all, our couple is well-loved by so many (leave all those haters in desperation, because we are happy as long as yoongi happy),,
and they know how the game works in K-entertainment,,so we just have to support whatever they do,,instead of worrying over things (which is not happening)

and being asked or teased during drama or album promotion is not something they can handle,,it is inevitable since people are curious to death about this most popular couple,,and they have to respond and answer politely unless they'll get attacked for being too secretive and all,,

they are being so modest about their relationship and from the way i saw it, though everyone is dying to talk about it, they still respect our couple so well and the decision of being silent about their relationship

and if they have to face direct questions in the future and they have no choice but to spill the beans,,i have no fear that it will affect their image and their relation anyway,,uri couple has already got the blessing from everyone at the end of the day (again, without mentioning few antis)

;;)

I would also  like to add 
There always will be antis(thank god they are very less) ,  they will always find something to argue about.
nothing we can do about that.
also some fans always forget that here seung gi and yoona are in the real relationship,they are like a team together ,and they know each other well than  any fans  of both could  ever know , we fans only know one part of their life, and there is no competition among them about who is handling better, why he/she ignoring it, etc
It's their choice to say whether they want to talk about it or not .They are not under any obligation  to answer any of the dating question to anybody.

also to be honest I think yoona and seung gi did very good job in handling the question.I am sure they both had discussed and planned about it earlier on how to handle the press. ;)) ;))

Guest sweetu

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS_tJANblXjtz8AZ4F86WH

yoona likes the gentle seung gi,,who will make a good daddy,,kekeke

0EC8AB9EB8BA4E38590.jpg
and,,,sorry for post this but,..

tumblr_mgtyevPtnE1s3v40no4_250.png

I find it so damn funny,,and i am not sure if it is edited from seung gi's image,,

@celyw hi, just answering your question. thats yuri and is part of the top shipped pairing YoonYul (there are so many pairing ships in Soshi). YoonY have been close since before debut cause SooSicHyoYulYoonSeo have been trainees for an average of 5 years before debuting but all 9 are actually pretty close together and have soshibond. They used to have 5 mins talk everyday to talk to each other, now they dont cause they are already comfortable and no more secrets between them. YoonYul closer when they were room mates during gee-genie era.

These girls are always talking about love together and Yoona is so loyal to idea type that (she mentioned on SH) that other girls can easily tell which is her ideal type.

The pairings change a lot cause the girls said the bestfriend for the day changed everyday.

Lol why did SG get such a boring entnews MC? She was giggling and stuff that makes her look so unprofessional. The guy is much better at least he know how to tease without direct mention.

But hey, that happy smile SG had when he was asked about "strong heart when in love" gave it away. He knew who the question refers to, he was hinking about her when he was addressing the question and he is happy.

My YoonGi, yes mention is okay but despite all the positive reaction youre getting always be cautious and dont reveal too much. Keep the relationship details private as much as possible.

You open up once and they will keep coming back for more.

Guest kimberlimarquez

kris2k

said:

the love and support to this couple from the K-Netz & public  clearly shows that they are the top celebrity couple. currently they are even popular than the Won Bin - Lee Na Young or Rain - Kim Tahee couple .True power couple of Korea B-)

Just saw Sketchbook and Yoona's reaction to the question, which I thought was quite witty and phrased wonderfully. It wasn't too intrusive but still getting to the inevitable Seungi question. And Yoona responded so adorably ... the blushing pretty much said it all. No need for any words or her saying his name .. you can tell how happy she is when she responds to these questions. I honestly didn't expect Yoona to respond much at all during these promotions and technically she hasn't, aside from a few expressions here and there, but I think most Yoonaddicts would agree, that's already a lot coming from her. She carries a bigger burden than most of the members since she's the visual of the group so that has definitely carried over into her desire for anonymity/ privacy. So honestly, anything she says or gives regarding Seungi, is a nice surprise ... 
Once promotions are done for Mr. Mr., it'll be Seungi's turn with all the dating questions and I'm curious as to how he responds. But if that 'Entertainment Weekly' interview is any indication, looks like we'll be getting the same kind of responses that Yoona has been giving. Perhaps, the interviewer wasn't as seasoned as other Mcs are hence that 'family' answer from Seungi, but you know what, it's cute and it's similar to what Yoona responded with. And I'm sure they've discussed about how to handle the press and media when the relationship was made public. It'll be fun to see the answers we will be hearing in the near future during their interviews ... but in the meantime, lets all sit back and just go "aw ..." for the adorable couple. :D

http://leeseunggiforever.wordpress.com/2014/03/16/reveaenglish-translation-lee-seung-gi-kbs-entertainment-relay-31514/

English translation:

Caption #1: Resembling the refreshing spring sunlight

Welcoming the warm spring more than anyone else…

We met Lee Seung Gi on the location of his film shoot.

From the Nation’s charming man to now one woman’s, Lee Seung Gi!  We will be together with you!

A Date with the Nation’s Charming Man, Lee Seung Gi

A morning with the spring breeze blowing…

We met Lee Seung Gi riding a bicycle in between automobiles

It looked as if he would pass by looking cool on his bike like the breeze…he alone seemed to have difficulty

Q: Riding the bicycle appears difficult?

A: It’s not the bicycle that I normally ride so it’s really awkward.

Seung Gi: There’s nothing that I do particularly well. *laughs*

The CF was filmed early in the morning during rush hour befitting the concept of an office employee going to work.

Seung Gi: It’s so cold here right now.

Male interviewer: What if you were asked to report to work at this time everyday?

Seung Gi: Early in the morning is difficult.  Truthfully, I’ve been to work earlier than this while filming dramas..if I were asked to show up every day like this, I’m not sure I can do it!

Female interviewer: Since you’re playing the role of a real office employee, if you had the chance to establish a company, what kind of company would it be?

Seung Gi: If I established a company, the burden would be too great because there is a huge risk of it failing. *laughter* (Captions in each corner spell out “Safety First” LOL! ) Wouldn’t it be safer to side with civil servants ? To be on the safe side for a long time.

Female interviewer: Ah…to stay on the safe side.

Lee Seo Jin: My first disappointment was when I was drinking with Seung Gi. He likes to drink so I was disappointed.

Female interviewer: Not long ago, Lee Seo Jin revealed a surprising fact about Lee Seung Gi’s drinking capacity.

Seung Gi: I was in Japan and after seeing that in the press, I was ambushed. I was so surprised. I believe that I can hold my liquor better.

Female interviewer: Is that right?

Seung Gi: Well, of course. My liver is already…it’s less “bitter” (?) It started 15 years behind (that of Lee Seo Jin’s) but after seeing him enjoy his liquor, I thought,”Hyungnim holds his liquor well.”  He already was really drunk. *laughs*

Female interviewer: You have a strong image of a role model

Seung Gi: Yes

Female interviewer: Does that kind of image burden you?

Seung Gi: I don’t feel that it’s necessarily a burden but if I had to choose a difficult point, it would be that on the whole, people have high expectations of me…no matter what I do.  I do have some burdensome feelings regarding that.

Female interviewer: Constantly receiving love, Lee Seung Gi. During that time, he consistently focused on one person as his ideal type.

Caption: 10 years since his debut, steadfast popularity

Yoo Hee Yeol: A certain sunbae oppa half jokingly-half seriously is choosing me as his ideal type.

Female interviewer: Lee Seung Gi comes to mind

Yoo Hee Yeol: When he does this, is he interested in you or not?

Caption in front of Yoona: Honest

Female interviewer: Mmmm…because he knows how Yoona feels more than anyone else.  Lee Seung Gi, who is like a vitamin to you?

Seung Gi: Someone who’s like a vitamin? These days my family comes to mind.

Female interviewer: If that’s the case, who is the person that gives strength to Yoona?

Yoona: I have my family..and also my friends.

Female interviewer: Their replies are perfectly synchronized. When I date, I have a strong heart towards the woman.

Seung Gi: I don’t think I have a weak one. *laughs* I’m a detective.

Female interviewer: A detective?!!

Seung Gi: Yes, yes, yes.

Female interviewer: Then doesn’t a detective have many action scenes?

Seung Gi: A detective would have many action scenes with a lot of running.

Female interviewer: But when I did online research, it suddenly had the word clumsy.

Seung Gi: Clumsy is correct but clumsy people are rather better at action scenes.

Female interviewer: Why is that?

Seung Gi: When you’re stiff, you appear like you’re moving faster.

Female interviewer: *laughs*

Seung Gi: Really, you appear faster. Your speed appears faster. My body is like that.

Female interviewer: Then that’s perfect.

Seung Gi: So if you look at only my speed, I look really fast. I just need to stay away from scenes requiring flexibility.

Female interviewer: The interview time was over so I asked an urgent question. Lee Seung Gi’s Entertainment news?

Seung Gi: News?

Female interviewer: He was about to fall over.

Seung Gi: Next time.

Female interviewer: A charming man who knows how to keep a female’s interest, it has been Lee Seung Gi!

Korean to English translation by Elise Min, Lee Seung Gi Forever

Please do not repost without a link back to my blog, leeseunggiforever.wordpress.com. Thanks!

lol I hadn't listened to the interview until now, but did they really use that song as BGM.  You really are trying it KBS.  :-j

Guest mareq90

@star+roll...i was about to post/link that...thanks a lot for doing it :D. the blogger also took yoona's ciba poster photo and posted it on her twitter :D

i noticed about the BGM too lol

It's amazing how many articles they can make out of footage someone edited together when neither said anything. 
http://m.news.naver.com/read.nhn?mode=LS2D&sid1=106&sid2=224&oid=109&aid=0002736258

OP4pF2p.jpg

8-}
:-?
Here's another translation for that interview
http://lsgfan.wordpress.com/2014/03/15/eng-entertainment-relay-lee-seung-gi-talks-vitamin-cf-shoot-model-image-strong-heart-dating-upcoming-drama/

Guest charles530

"dclsg cut all the yoona's part from the recent lsg interview"Is that true?. O.o ok,Am I only person who think that just public and k-netzs care about YoonGi, about their fans seems no?.O.O...ok

eh i dont really think so they just cut the part where the interview mash their photo together and said like it was truly meant to be they have the same answer. They dont want to have any misundersting. dclsg have been really supportive of their dating they just would like to focus more on his work.

it's true, but it's not like they didn't post the other version.   dclsg fans waited two weeks for the interview, kbs used him to promote the show both weeks then included Yoona interviews she did after he did the interview to purposely to create a story.   This week his name has been in the press a lot as well and this added to it. 
There are lots of fans who like the couple.  But there are also some fans who want to ignore it as well so fans in general ignore it out of respect.  dclsg just focuses on him and his work.  nothing really wrong with that.  if they are hating on her, that's another story. 
@yana101
Yeah, that's what they did.  They have been good about the dating news.  There is no disrespect intended. 
Found the link http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=leeseunggi&no=459268&page=2