[OFFICIAL] ♡ Lee Seung Gi ♥ Im Yoona ♡ YoonGi

Admin

Thinking back, it's ironic that Yuri and YoonA were the ones to say that Heechul dated/s a lot of girls, which is probably a bunch of nonsense, doubt they know much about him like Ho-dong said.

Even if he did, at least Heechul is exactly who he appears to be and doesn't pretend to be something he isn't.

The fact that it came from their mouths it means that's probably what they do/did lol.

Another ironic thing is, both of them said their future dream is to become moms and get married. But then on GIRLS FOR REST Yuri says she heard they have to date a lot.

?

lol. How does that even correlate? How do you expect to get married if you keep on dating and breaking up?

The one who should've said she wants to get married is Sooyoung because she's the only one who's been in a long term relationship, yet she didn't.

Karma hit them soon though. Yuri looked like she was about to cry.

Spoiler

Untitled1.gif

Haha.

Considering all the times YoonA and Yuri said LSG's name on broadcast, it was poetic justice seeing him getting mentioned so many times in front of her.

It was karma and retaliation.

Even the way they treated Seunggi and the way they treated YoonA, it was a massive difference. From that alone one can easily tell they knew the truth and who they respected more.

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1

I guess the chances of her being outed by SportsSeoul have diminished now lol.

I wonder if she, the others, and SM have made some pact(s) with the major news agencies after the whole 2014-2015 fiasco.

They clearly go case by case, not all are the same.

• Like 1

I understand your perplexities. That looks really dodgy and sketchy.

I wouldn't be surprised if LSG and JL knew nothing about it lol.

Edit: It's real. Posted on Jasper Liu's official IG.

• LOL 1

9 hours ago, incoty said:

I understand your perplexities. That looks really dodgy and sketchy.

I wouldn't be surprised if LSG and JL knew nothing about it lol.

Edit: It's real. Posted on Jasper Liu's official IG.

Well, I would like to suggest someone to visit ( guess she won’t apply ever ;-) ) ... there couldn’t be language problems ;-) ROFL

• Like 1