Forgot your password?
Or sign in with one of these services
Admin, January 1, 2014 in shippers' paradise
Mar 17 2014
Jan 1 2014
Nov 15 2017
Jan 3 2014
June 20, 2015
When a smile is much more worthy than million words ^^ Cr: @._PUTitbackon
June 19, 2015
May 25, 2015
if we talks about their relationship only then we rarely will have any updates here we all know why. Both no matter what will keep their relationship very private so it is better to update about bot
I've seen a video from the early years of his career when he sung this song on an event, since I heard that my favorite version of Bogoshipda (even I like better than the original one ;-) and I'm happy to hear from him again ...
Good quality video of 4 songs LSG sung in Taipei
These are interesting subjects. Both perfectly apply here.
1. [+703, -18] I bet my hand that they do know
2. [+614, -12] GD and Kiko going public will only get them more hate because Kiko's image is so rock bottom.
3. [+571, -28] It'd be weird if they didn't know... so please just confirm them. Enough with dragging it out with all of the steps like "they're getting to know each other", "developing position emotions for each other"... ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
4. [+458, -9] I'm sure they know for sure, most couples are already officially known within their companies... meanwhile GD and Kiko ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
5. [+66, -9] SM denying Sooyoung and Jung Kyung Ho was the worst possible decision they could've made. Them confirming Lee Seung Gi and Yoona right away just made the contrast that much stronger and made the Sooyoung couple get even more hate.
6. [+61, -6] They obviously know... Lee Min Ho's manager even carried his luggage for him at the hotel~ They all know~
7. [+57, -4] With GD not going public with Kiko, he'll be known as a couple with her even when they break up. They have to confirm in order to even go public with a break up ㅋㅋ SM's also an example of mishandling a scandal with Choiza and Sulli. Kept saying no, no, no until a sticker picture got released and they had no choice but to go public. Then Sulli was put on indefinite hiatus... all too obvious, stuff that could've all been avoided with a simple confirmation. Had no reason to drag it out like this.
8. [+46, -1] There's no way they wouldn't know ㅋㅋㅋ You see all the pictures of stars who are caught and they have their managers with them ㅋㅋㅋ
9. [+47, -4] If they just outright confirm it, people will usually congratulate them... but giving excuses and denying it when there's proof just makes them more unlikable...
10. [+43, -3] Lee Min Ho's an example of companies knowing. His manager was carrying Suzy's luggage ㅋㅋㅋ I'm sure some companies are kept in the dark but most probably know.
11. [+39, -3] You have to be dumb to think they don't know. Most top stars have personal managers who follow them everywhere.
Article: Han Go Eun, "Even if evidence is shoved to my face, I refuse to go public with a relationship"
2. [+271, -8] Celebrities who were in public relationships only to break up end up hating going public after that
4. [+34, -1] Celebrities going public with their relationships is the same thing as CC ('campus couples' or couples in college that are public about their relationship with their majors, usually discouraged because if you break up, everyone knows about your dating history and it's hard to date anyone else because of judgment). The only difference being that for celebrities, the entire nation is their major ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Their dating history will constantly be brought up
5. [+23, -0] It's been so long since she dated Park Jun Hyung and people are still talking about it so I understand why she refuses to go public anymore
8. [+9, -0] It's understandable for Han Go Eun. Even after couples get married to other people, TV shows will still bring up their past relationships... Han Go Eun and Park Jun Hyung are both still solo so people talk about them a lot more easily... I'd hate it if people constantly brought up my past.
"Actor and Chatter" Yoona on Vlive as she debuted as an actress 12 years ago ...
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Started June 11, 2020
Started August 8, 2016
Started April 22, 2016
Started September 18, 2014
Started August 7, 2013