[Variety] Happy Sunday -1 Night, 2 Days (1박 2일) S3 :KBS 1N2D S3 MISS ALL MEMBER -STAFF EXCEPT JY :PAGE 447 END MARCH 2019

Awww so touching when the hyung saw maknae coming in

Though I wish the media didn't report about JJY come back it would have make the audience get surprise as much as the member during watching Next Week since they didn't show his face in preview but of course no longer surprise since I already know lol

Haha 1n2d staff sure is into goblin lol using the ost

• Like 6

Untitledvvbbbcccccvvvbbvbbvvbcvvvbvvvvvb

RATING  1N2D S3 EPISODE 157   170108  PART 2 

19.3%  170108  (+0.8%)  

PART junho-defconn failed lie kim jongmin and jongmin act  to lie taehyun  up 24.0%(best 1 minute scene)

Spoiler

E156   18.5%  170101  (-0.5% )    NEW YEAR PART 1

E155  19.0% (+2.5%)  HWARANG CAST (SEOJOON-MINHO - HYUNGSIK )PART 2 

E154  16.5% 161218  (-3.3%)  HWARANG CAST (SEOJOON-MINHO - HYUNGSIK )PART 1 

E153  19.8%  161211   (+3.5%)  KIM JONG MIN SPECIAL PART 3 

E152  16.3%  161204 (-2.4%)  KIM JONG MIN SPECIAL PART 2

E151  18.7%  161127 (+.1.2% ) KIM JONG MIN SPECIAL PART 1 

E150  17.5%  161120  (-0.3% ) 

e149  161113    17.8%   (+1.6%) 

1) E148   16.2% 161106    (- 0.6%)

1) e147   16.8% (-0.6%)  161030

1)  e146   17.4% (+0.9%) 161023 

E145    16.5%   (+0.9 %)    161016

E144   15.9%       161009 

e143     16.7% 161002

16.3% 160925  e142

16.3% 160918   e141

16.8% 160911   e140

17.0% 160904  e139

18.2% 160828 (-1.7%)   e138

19.9% 160821 (+5.2% )  e137

14.7% 160814 (-1.8%)   e136

16.5% 160807 (+0.8%)   e135

15.7% 160731 (-1.5%)   e134 

17.2% 160724 (-0.5%)  e133

17.7%   (+1.6%)  e132 

16.1% 160710 (-1.4% )  e131

17.5% 160703 (+1.3 %)  e130 

16.2 %  160626  e129

16.0% 160619  e128

e127 18.4 % 160612 ehwa uni 1st epi/trip with new ilyong

i watch another show jongmin so know jongmin familiar with uniform fisherman becoz he always wear this when filming " good life" they location "home" they live for 2 days at sea village.. 

Spoiler

15965780_986156288152466_21739196531051515941275_986156374819124_878909952401828

• Like 9

Mr. Daesang in Entertainment Weekly must watch! So funny!! That “giving it all” did he know it would be taken so literally?! :sweatingbullets: lucky Singapore fan got the album from Gutaeng Hyung’s hated game but not after falling to the floor many times. Poor girl, I felt dizzy just by watching her.

• Like 8

What a touching video! The surprsie, their facial expressions and the music. Everyone missed JJY alot.. Dongguya expression is most excited.  Really not someone who is 42 years in mental age. That's why I enjoy this show so much. It's the relationships between members and staff that is so heart warming. :blush:

• Like 8

wow 19.3% im happy they doing great already early year hope it continue

im hoping JJY comeback ep manage to surpassed 20% since it already so close now

haha not surprising the the boys lying and tricking each other part get highest rating they sure manage to make any situation fun

@flybabyfly did that Entertainment Weekly with Jogmin already sub?

• Like 7

Now that JJY is back, I want to see a viewer tour like in the previous seasons. Viewer tours are always fun!!!

Also, I REALLY wish to see Kim Jong Kook in 1n2d now that RM is about to end (though I don't want it to). I mean CTH has appeared in Family Outing and RM but I don't think I have seen KJK in KBS's Sunday programs. It'd be fun if that'll happen :phew:

• Like 5

20 minutes ago, salz said:

wow 19.3% im happy they doing great already early year hope it continue

im hoping JJY comeback ep manage to surpassed 20% since it already so close now

haha not surprising the the boys lying and tricking each other part get highest rating they sure manage to make any situation fun

@flybabyfly did that Entertainment Weekly with Jogmin already sub?

Yes already subbed! 

2 minutes ago, yd2315 said:

Also, I REALLY wish to see Kim Jong Kook in 1n2d now that RM is about to end (though I don't want it to). I mean CTH has appeared in Family Outing and RM but I don't think I have seen KJK in KBS's Sunday programs. It'd be fun if that'll happen :phew:

Did CTH guest in RM while he was in 1N2D?

No offense but I hope KJK doesn’t join us. What I specifically didn’t like about RM was the imbalance KJK brought esp in team games, well actually in any game that requires strength. Now if 1N2D only always have cast vs crew its okay with me but we have only done that sparingly. The usual norm is cast divided in teams so I say no to KJK. Guesting is fine though even though I prefer no guests episodes. Also, the fact that you’re suggesting he jump immediately to their rival program as soon as their’s has ended doesn’t sit well with me. Same feeling when I heard Kang Hodong was moving to RM. I wish him well and hope some other program will open up for him (and other RM members).

• Like 8

12 minutes ago, flybabyfly said:

Did CTH guest in RM while he was in 1N2D?

No offense but I hope KJK doesn’t join us. What I specifically didn’t like about RM was the imbalance KJK brought esp in team games, well actually in any game that requires strength. Now if 1N2D only always have cast vs crew its okay with me but we have only done that sparingly. The usual norm is cast divided in teams so I say no to KJK. Guesting is fine though even though I prefer no guests episodes. Also, the fact that you’re suggesting he jump immediately to their rival program as soon as their’s has ended doesn’t sit well with me. Same feeling when I heard Kang Hodong was moving to RM. I wish him well and hope some other program will open up for him (and other RM members).

Nope, CTH didn't guest in RM during 1N2D, just before that.

And I just hope for something like a best friend special appearance or sth like that (like Hong Kyung Min, Jo In Sung) because there are times CTH brought up KJK when they have corners like 'call your friends', 'invite your friends'... but he can't because of the 'no appearance in 2 shows at the same time' rule in Korea

• Like 3

Jung Joon Young Is Greeted Warmly By Cast Upon His Return To “2 Days & 1 Night”

Jung Joon Young
Pin
SHARES3K

Jung Joon Young has returned to filming for KBS’s “2 Days & 1 Night.”

On January 9, a source from KBS’s “2 Days & 1 Night” talked about Jung Joon Young’s return to the show and revealed, “Jung Joon Young smoothly returned to the show on January 6, and everyone greeted the youngest member on the team warmly.”

The source also talked about the singer’s first recording since taking a break back in September, saying, “The recording for the episode also acted as a weighty and reliable promise [for Jung Joon Young] to work hard alongside the other members and to not disappoint the viewers.”

Meanwhile, “2 Days & 1 Night” previously revealed that Jung Joon Young will be returning to the show. The episode featuring his return will air on January 15.

• Like 9

Well, it's been quite sometime, so it's going to be a looooong post.

I marathoned 3 episodes and my jaw still hurt from laughing so much.

I'm not a fan of any boybands but it struck me hard how good looking Minho was in 1n2d. I watched him a few times in RM but only this time I found him extraordinarily good looking.

Looking back on entertainment award night, the members seem more relax and easy. They knew KBS would give best program and daesang awards to 1n2d, it would be too fishy if otherwise. KBS would love to just dump all the awards to them because they just simply deserve those and save KBS from all those headaches picking the winner for each category. But it was one big cake, the entertainment department. Someone has to share every slice for everyone.

Kim Jong Min won the daesang was expected by 1n2d crews and members. Remember last year when he won top excellence award? There were strong requests in social media to give the guy prestigous award. So after Kim Jongmin special was aired and Taehyun insisted on giving daesang to Jongmin, it was considered done :)

Love the latest episode, how Joonho once again prove he could act as a wise mathyung sometimes by saying encouraging words to Joonyoung and supporting Donggu's promise to be at least funny once in each episode :D:D

Donggu ya, isn't it heartwarming to have 4 hyungs to support you through variety show's hardships? You need to loosen up a bit more and give actor image be damn attitude. I believe a lot of fans believe in you. 

Happy with the latest ep's rating. It seems like the show won't have any competitors anytime soon. Real Men was cancelled, soon also Running Man. Just like dramas in dramaland, variety shows will have to come up with something different. Look what happened to Entourage and Goblin. Both are carried by big names but the ratings are polar opposites. So unless someone comes up with something entirely different that can catch viewer's attention, 1n2d will continue its flying solo on top. And looks like Taehyun's dream to reach 20% is getting more and more feasible. I just pray he won't leave after it really happens.

So happy maknae finally makes his return! Now that they're back as full team for the first time in months, I won't be surprised if the rating skyrocketing on his return's ep :)

Remember the members forever ♡♡♡

• Like 7

Happy new year everyone!

all the best for the new year!

And what a very good news to start the year. I was teary-eyed when I saw the preview... I love spoilers (Well, I'm not a fan of surprises) so I don't mind that they announce this before the episode. I couldn't wait for january 15.

My sisters watched an episode for the first time of 2D1N (the second episode of the Pretty Boys Winter Camp).. and they are LOL'ing a lot. 

• Like 8

I love 1n2ds. Been watching since its 1st season. Watched the 2nd season and now its 3rd season. 1n2ds and SoDa siblings parts (in superman returns) are the only variety show i watch regularly and wait for every week. 

Ps: i like donggu's addition to crew, he's cute and tries hard. I hope he will be more comfortable and breaks out from his shell more this year. 1n2ds fighting! 

• Like 8