[Variety] Happy Sunday -1 Night, 2 Days (1박 2일) S3 :KBS 1N2D S3 MISS ALL MEMBER -STAFF EXCEPT JY :PAGE 447 END MARCH 2019

Breaking News : OUR MAKNAE IS BACK!!!!!!

OMG!  Can i put some hope into this?? I'm not very certain about this because there's no news about this. If there's any of you who happen to hear this news, please share. So what we know what we're hoping for..

For the last 2 episodes, tbh i don't have that urge to watch the show. somehow it makes me sad because this show become too commercial.. every time they invited guess i can't help but thinking they're looking for replacement. i hate that.

With this (yet uncertain) news of our maknae comes back, i hope he gets the chance to return to the show.. it isn't too much to ask, no? :tears:

• Like 12

Junho posing for photographs beside freezing Seo Joon :lol::sweat_smile: this ajusshi is really!!! 

I haven’t finished watching yet but I bet the Hwarang guests never would have thought all this scenarios they would undergo just to promote their drama. Of course 1N2D will only do this kind of games in dead winter! Poor flower boys in over their heads! 

• Like 6

Guest pink_dolphins

Our maknae is back!!! :grin: .... at least back to the public's eye -so that is a positive sign he is wiggling his way in once again. Can't wait to watch him in 1n2d together with his hyungs. :heart:

By the way... isn't it their 3rd anniversary this December? was it celebrated already??? Just asking i might have a selective amnesia of it... :no_mouth:

2 hours ago, pink_dolphins said:

Our maknae is back!!! :grin: .... at least back to the public's eye -so that is a positive sign he is wiggling his way in once again. Can't wait to watch him in 1n2d together with his hyungs. :heart:

The production subtly gave a hint about the future of the show during the sleeping bokbolbuk game. I cannot paste the screenshot because I'm such a loser aheeee but if anyone can, please do so. It was after Cha Tae Hyun's phonecall to Park Seojun's agency president. There was a speech balloon beside Cha Tae Hyun that said "7 MEMBERS ARE OKAY." ( 7명이 괜찮아!) So for those people worried about the possiblity of JJY's comeback or any possiblity of member replacement just because CTH's phonecall is misconstrued as a recruitment call, the production just responded. None of the members will be replaced (even if Seojun joins the show, which I doubt) and JJY's comeback is a big possibility. :glasses:

• Like 9

1 hour ago, Sujin-a said:

The production subtly gave a hint about the future of the show during the sleeping bokbolbuk game. I cannot paste the screenshot because I'm such a loser aheeee but if anyone can, please do so. It was after Cha Tae Hyun's phonecall to Park Seojun's agency president. There was a speech balloon beside Cha Tae Hyun that said "7 MEMBERS ARE OKAY." ( 7명이 괜찮아!) So for those people worried about the possiblity of JJY's comeback or any possiblity of member replacement just because CTH's phonecall is misconstrued as a recruitment call, the production just responded. None of the members will be replaced (even if Seojun joins the show, which I doubt) and JJY's comeback is a big possibility. :glasses:

I bet you meant this one!

UIofaND.png

@The_Doctor: Hearing all the "Hyung" and "Noona" coming out from JongMin's mouth reminded me that JongMin's still quite young, hahaha. I keep forgetting that because he's always been on TV. All the Noona and Hyung~

• Like 13

I just love the fact that they are like a family. Maybe i am stupid for believing in that but they are like a big family. And as fans we have become like a part of this family too like big fat huge family. They hold their family members and never let go. Every event they are together, and when a bad thing happens they dont disown the family member they hold him tight. 

It never ceases to amaze me, it has been too long for me. I have never watched a show without missing an episode for this long, even some episodes i watched it 3-4 times more (i confess).  This show has been a constant in my life and as long as all of the members are here, i am here too. (damn i am too old for these emotions)

Anyways JJY we are still waiting for our family meeting :D (rhythmical much?)

@xxPeepsxx yes yes, he might be a variety dinasour, it is really amazing that he did all of those shows in a relatively short time, what was the number 140 shows for 18 years? (i might be bullshitting about the numbers i am sorry :) )

• Like 10

Kim Joon Ho Sends Jung Joon Young A Heartwarming Message On “2 Days & 1 Night”

Kim Jun Ho Jung Joon Young

Kim Joon Ho recently showed his unwavering affection towards Jung Joon Young, a former member of KBS2’s “2 Days & 1 Night.”

During the episode of the show that aired on January 1, the cast members held a short opening segment to celebrate the start of a new year.

They made their New Year’s resolutions in Sokcho and gave each other well-wishing remarks.

2 Days & 1 Night

Kim Joon Ho decided to direct his blessings to Jung Joon Young and said, “Joon Young, you went through a lot last year, didn’t you? Though we don’t know when you’ll be coming back, I hope you do come back because there will always be a place for you here.”

Jung Joon Young left “2 Days & 1 Night” last September after being accused of sexual assault. He was acquitted in October and has since been on a hiatus.

The singer posted a handwritten letter to his fans on January 1 to officially announce that he will be making a comeback in 2017.

cr: soompi

• Like 16

3 hours ago, The_Doctor said:

Kim Joon Ho Sends Jung Joon Young A Heartwarming Message On “2 Days & 1 Night”

Kim Joon Ho decided to direct his blessings to Jung Joon Young and said, “Joon Young, you went through a lot last year, didn’t you? Though we don’t know when you’ll be coming back, I hope you do come back because there will always be a place for you here.”

Jung Joon Young left “2 Days & 1 Night” last September after being accused of sexual assault. He was acquitted in October and has since been on a hiatus.

The singer posted a handwritten letter to his fans on January 1 to officially announce that he will be making a comeback in 2017.

cr: soompi

Yay!!! KJH appears always sly and devious but has a really warm heart, I know he loves all the members so dearly and JJY has a special place in his heart because of the mischievousness (hahaha! they think alike most of the time! JJY would have no qualms throwing cold water to KJH's face while sleeping in the van!) and after what they've gone through having similar experiences in their career (scandals and getting back on their feet after that!). I have no doubts that many long time and even new 1N2D fans are still awaiting Joonyoungi's return on the show. We are always waiting for you JJY, fighting!!! :wub:

• Like 10

6 hours ago, The_Doctor said:
  Reveal hidden contents

And today's short clips in playlist form:

Thanks for sharing this!!! I enjoyed every moment of these two episodes with the Hwarang cast, Seojun was effortlessly entertaining so CTH was just ecstatic to cast him on hahaha, Defconn and that headfirst dive as always was sooo funny I laughed my *ss off while everyone else was asleep! Minho and HK were perfect variety guests too - and that last unexpected wet and incredibly hilarious scene just showed KJH's strategic side (as Defconn mentioned in their backpacking episode, Junho always comes up strong whenever he is in dire straits - that golf game to win back his sleeping bag!) and actually didn't get his feet wet - CTH was having the time of his life though he got victimized by the fall! :w00t: 

On a side note - enormously happy for the entire team for all the awards bagged especially Jongmina's Daesang!! :wub: Can't wait for JJY's comeback and have the family complete again/ 

• Like 9