[Variety] Happy Sunday -1 Night, 2 Days (1박 2일) S3 :KBS 1N2D S3 MISS ALL MEMBER -STAFF EXCEPT JY :PAGE 447 END MARCH 2019

In the last episode of Home food rescue, they showed their support to JJY with their editing like gave him more air time than usual, in the caption they wrote "Uri Joon Youngie" when usually they just wrote Joon young, even his expression got caption unlike usual. A fan translated the article about it. Even the top comments on Home's article were supporting him. So I believe it's JJY himself who wanted to take a break from all shows. Like I said, when he went to film the show on Monday, he maybe realized he's just not ready to be on camera yet. He never like to give others trouble. He lives his life with his own rules but not invade other people's space. I think he prefer to wait the result from prosecutor's re-investigation so everything can be cleared.

There's something weird about that Daum vote. Like where all those votes to ask him to leave come from? It's like someone automatically set their PC to vote no. You know you can cheat your way on online poll like this if you know how to do it. I've seen it a lot with other online polls. If you read Netizen Buzz often, you will aware that Daum and Nate are filled with haters, trolls, mostly young adult who don't know what to do with their life lol. Naver is more general. So I don't really care with that poll. Like that guy on Reddit said, K-netz who are noisy asking member to leave during scandal are mostly trolls, not even watch the show regularly. 

• Like 7

8 minutes ago, montanari said:

There's something weird about that Daum vote. Like where all those votes to ask him to leave come from? It's like someone automatically set their PC to vote no. You know you can cheat your way on online poll like this if you know how to do it. I've seen it a lot with other online polls. If you read Netizen Buzz often, you will aware that Daum and Nate are filled with haters, trolls, mostly young adult who don't know what to do with their life lol. Naver is more general. So I don't really care with that poll. Like that guy on Reddit said, K-netz who are noisy asking member to leave during scandal are mostly trolls, not even watch the show regularly. 

yes because I checked it last night it was at 49%-51%, and then I checked it this early morning and it's still the same. If that Daum poll is real, GuraChaCha should have been picked up by now by KBS as a regular show instead of another singing program.

• Like 4

@Sujin-a Yes, I'm sure it was JJY himself who decided all of this. His shows still showed their support to him but he feels he's a burden. JJY is someone who has strong free will, don't listen to others, only himself. When he say A, it means A, not easy to change his mind. KBS picked singing program instead? So many singing program in SK right now lol. They should've picked something new like GuraChaCha. Even tho' their Chuseok rating wasn't impressive, KBS just need to give it better time slot. If the concept good, the ratings will get picked up by itself.

Fantaken from today's filming. That person still put JJY's name on the tag. :tears:

• Like 7

Guest pink_dolphins

Woah! It is sad that our maknae is taking a break from his shows... i think it is a good move to quietly let the issue settle down. As of now i don't feel the gravity of his 'sin'... I applaud his PR manager for letting him admit and carry on the weight before it is all blown out of proportion. I wait patiently for him to come back in 1n2d with his head held high. :glasses: Fighting JJY!

I am a JJY fan 1st before becoming a fan of this show. I'm sad too but I'll still continue to support this show and watch it coz I love the other members too. As an international fan, I'll do what I could do. This is how I deal with it as how I did when Gutaeng left and Yoo PD's been replaced by Ilyong PD.

tumblr_oebvxamD1p1vdbotgo1_540.gif

tumblr_inline_oebyt4P4bg1utx4iz_540.gif

http://1n2d1n.tumblr.com/

Edited by ukelili
added gifs
  • Like 11

I become 1n2d's fan since season 1 but i didnt watch season 2.. i watch season 3 just from han hyo joo's episode bcz she is one of my fav actress.. but unexpectedly there was one man who catch my attention and he is jung joon young.. his personality and honesty stole my heart and now i become his hard fan..  i watch all of 1n2d season 3 episode and i fall in love again with this show.. their chemistry is amazing with strong bond.. i love the other members too... As jjy's fan i just wanna say.. please give us time, this week is really hard for us..our heart feel so heavy.. i really want he will stay in this show but i respect his decision to have a break..

• Like 5

Article that @Sujin-a posted still trending on Naver. What I got from Naver translate and google translate, top comments from K-netz want prosecutor to finish the investigation quickly because it's hard for the shows JJY in to make decision, other top comments mentioned how this is turned out into a witch hunt, and another said the reporter who spread this should get sue.

Another fantaken. From the caption, it seems like they're filming in Yeoju? Not sure about that.

• Like 7

@montanari there are also other articles discussing about JJY's case and I read comments that they should just leave the guy alone to have some peace of mind. Some Knetz must be already fed up wih the issue (now you're tired and you left one innocent guy suffering?screw you!). And journalists right must be stressed looking for other celebrities to 'victimized.' If they even try to touch my bias Cha Tae Hyun, I'll go straight to SoKor.

Okay, enough. I just vented out my feelings. :)

• Like 5

Damn JJY leaves all of his programs... He even cancelled his performance ㅠㅠ As his fan, I know how he loves performing so much... This is just sad.

But I am glad that at least it is a voluntary leave. I guess showbiz has become too hard for him as of now. I recalled he mentioned he would like to travel around the world. I guess after the investigation is over and he could leave Korea, now is maybe a good time for him to just go on vacation. 

I really really want him to return ASAP but I honestly think he needs quite sometime. He is a really blunt person and has a idgf attitude a lot on his shows that even before this scandal erupted, many Korean people found him rude. With his image now tainted, I guess he needs time to get approval from the public. And i feel like before he could freely do anything he wants, but this scandal would make him self conscious. So, please give him time and always support him! 

To see a 1N2D shoot pic without JJY is indeed makes me sad but I wish other members to do well!!! 

• Like 4

Wow.....it's a very busy forum. 

I'm sorry to hear what happened to Joonyoungie. I get sentimental suddenly with our maknae. While he's not my most favorite member, he's always the source of the hyungs tackle each other because everyone wants to team up with him. That situation almost always brings laughter. 

I never see him as a sneaky guy. He's always honest, straightforward, free spirited. So for him to have such relationship and even such a record AND to step out with the presscon are just his things. One thing I hope he can learn from this, that he's a public figure. Once you get onto that path, privacy doesn't exist. Then in future, he'll be more careful if he wants to protect everything he's been achieving.

It's a wise decision to take a temporary leave but at the same time, if the pressure is too much and the result of investigation is not favorable for him, then maybe his leave could be permanent. I'm crossing my fingers it won't go to that direction.

Well, for now all we can do is show our support, not only for Joonyoung but to all 1N2D crew and members.

• Like 7

Its been a week and article about him come out every day like every single day, there's no sigh for them to stop. Its a succes misson for the yellow journalist.. ahhh let's just pray the investigation finish soon.. its so tiring

• Like 3

Guys, Let's calm down... 

JJY's taking a break , a temporary leave... I think it's the best option for the moment. It's still a hot issue now, people are still passionate in judging JJY. The storm has yet to calm down, and him staying out of that storm is the best strategy for now. 

I just hope that he will soon clear out his name (and I really want him to sue that reporter for defamation.. imagine all the losses he incur because of this). Or maybe something more juicy than this will come out soon and the netizens will use up all their energy on that and maybe they will lose interest on JJY.

Yeah, I will surely miss JJY in the next episode, but I love 1D2N.... the show is my dose of happiness... missing an episode is not an option. 

• Like 6

@kjmcth Deffcon again? Is he competing with CTH for the most number times of being stuck in an island? kkk Comments on Naver are assuming that the guy wearing the white shirt s Junho. Hmm, that doesn't look like him.

• Like 4

What I dislike the most is changes. Just when you get used to something or someone it change. It's hard at first but people will move on.  Nothing last forever.

It's sad that some people won't watch this show or will take a break but there will always be others who might stumble upon this show even though they are new to the cast and will love it.

I found this show because of Joo Won from season 2 and fall in love with the concept and got to know other members. Love their bromance.  Now I can't wait for Monday to come around so I get eng subs. Lol. 

Lets continue to support this show because we know it's awesome and the members are the best. To those who are still sad about jjy taking a break then I hope you find something that will help brighten up your day. Can't change the past but we can definitely look forward to the future. 1N2D fighting!!!:)

• Like 13