[Variety] Happy Sunday -1 Night, 2 Days (1박 2일) S3 :KBS 1N2D S3 MISS ALL MEMBER -STAFF EXCEPT JY :PAGE 447 END MARCH 2019

Just when they made an event for foreign tourists, JJY who can speak English and Chinese wasn't there. :(

On 10/1/2016 at 6:20 AM, pink_dolphins said:

Hormones... i'm crying. :cry: I luv season 3 so much and it is slowly crumbling.... now there are 3 of them missing. :bawling:

I feel you. :tears: It's worse for me because JJY is my first fave and Joo Hyuk is my second. My dream team that I love so much is crumbling and I can't do anything about it and don't really know how I should feel about it either. I don't know if I will ever see the interaction between the boy and the ahjussi aka Yapsa father and his son again.

tumblr_inline_oebyt4P4bg1utx4iz_540.gif

On 9/30/2016 at 4:18 PM, Sujin-a said:

@montanari there are also other articles discussing about JJY's case and I read comments that they should just leave the guy alone to have some peace of mind. Some Knetz must be already fed up wih the issue (now you're tired and you left one innocent guy suffering?screw you!). And journalists right must be stressed looking for other celebrities to 'victimized.' If they even try to touch my bias Cha Tae Hyun, I'll go straight to SoKor.

Okay, enough. I just vented out my feelings. :)

That's what I really hate about this situation. They pretend that they care about the issue bla bla bla, but honestly all they like to see is someone successful falling. Someone published article about this situation yesterday and he pointed out how celebrities in SK don't have right at all as a human in front of the public. Journalists should've kept celebrity's name anonymous before the verdict out just like other people. In this one, prosecutor already acquitted him from the first investigation but journalists didn't write that fact on purpose.

Even before JJY faced this problem, he already wrote a song to express his frustration toward the society he lives in. His band's song that they released few months ago, Mistake, is about someone who feel trapped inside judgemental society. Some lines from the song:

Don't even know where all these crazy people came from, they must be all the same

My broken body is locked inside this cruel darkness, trapped here alone, why don’t you just cuff me up

There is no hope at all in this reality, where you couldn’t give up easily

• Like 14

JJY was the main reason I watched 1N2D first (even though at the end, I felt in love with all the members). His temporarily leave is definitely one of unfortunate effect from his case. I hope he'll comeback in 2017. I saw JJY grew up and be a better man during this case. The case proved how gentle and brave he was to handle such a nightmare situation. When he bowed for forgiveness in front of public, I cried. I hope the crew also saw that and bring him back sooner.

• Like 9

Untitled33312111111111111111111111111111

Untitled33312111111111111111111111111111

RATING 1N2D E143 161002 

1) KBS 1N2D E143 161002

16.7% (+0.4)

i bit confused with rating... have 1 articel say 17.7% .. 

back take rating from nate .. 16.7% 

q9Dd78n.png

LAST WEEK 

16.3% 160925

drones  scene  aid delivery viewership record 20.8%.

Spoiler

Hide contents

prev epi

16.3% 160918

16.8% 160911

17.0% 160904

18.2% 160828 (-1.7%)

19.9% 160821 (+5.2% )

14.7% 160814 (-1.8%)

16.5% 160807 (+0.8%)

15.7% 160731 (-1.5%)   e134 

17.2% 160724 (-0.5%)  e133

17.7%   (+1.6%)  e132 

16.1% 160710 (-1.4% )  e131

17.5% 160703 (+1.3 %)  e130 

16.2 %  160626  e129

16.0% 160619  e128

e127 18.4 % 160612 ehwa uni 1st epi/trip with new ilyong

--------------------------------

2)MBC REAL MEN (MIXED CAST)

13.3% 161002 

last week 

12.5% 160925

12.9% 160918

11.7% 160911

12.1% 160904

-----------------------------

3) sbs rm 

6.2% 161002 

last week 

6.8% 160925 

7.0% 160918

-------------------

RO23584626_w1314_h998.png

sbs fantasic duo (koyote(kim jong min)-dj doc )

6.5% 161002 

last week 

5.8% 160925

• Like 8

Just watched the episode with the cow dung.  Sorry, I forgot which episode. But it's clear that JJY's mind is elsewhere.  He seemed spaced out in some scenes and his expressions were a bit forced?  I feel sorry for him to have to go through this.  I wonder what the ex-gf is feeling right now.  Sigh.  

• Like 3

On 10/1/2016 at 8:19 AM, kjmcth said:

L20161001.99002090612i1.jpg

e143 161002

defconn & jjy with cth ..

green tshirt really confirm defconn 

becoz this pic by seosan village fb ..

14237508_1086288501448204_83633030154892

Spoiler

kekekeke,, I watched the cut on kbs channel.. kjh, kjm and jjy are those who stay, the white shirt is donggu.. they're teaching giyomi song to the villager.. so cute :D

• Like 6

1N2D Commentaries:

Herald Pop - Naver: '1N2D', Yoon Shi Yoon, extreme job as deserted island maknae

1. [+2,397, -63] Item you should bring to a deserted island: boat... Amazing, why did I not think of that before

2. [+1,837, -39] Joo Jong Hyun PD seems like compassionate person. The member treats him like a dongsaeng rather than a PD, it's great to see

3. [+1,411, -28] Joo Jong Hyun's so cute and funny ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+1,264, -28] The main writer/Joo Jong Hyun PD combo is funny ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+1,214, -36] The left behind trio, writer Jung and main writer, this team is daebak ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋThe left behind couple's reunion, it's the same PD from before. Goosebumps ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+377, -18] Seems like Yoo Il Yong PD did a feedback. The games are no longer stressful, they're fun and the overall format got so much better. The members and staff have good chemistry, it was wise that they changed the PD in this episode

7. [+422, -36] Jung Joon Young's must have item on a deserted island is a boat so that he can escape ㅋㅋㅋ Clever

8. [+380, -34] Find strength maknae-ya. Remember each member

9. [+364, -39] Is Kim Junho really in his 40s? He's so damn cute ㅋㅋ I hope Jung Joon Young's investigation ends soon so that he can return. As a 1N fan, I'm disappointed with what's going on but I also feel bad for him. Find strength Jung Joon Young

Osen - Naver:  '1N2D', Left behind on a deserted island.. Jung Joon Young's too little screen time

1. [+230, -15] Seeing him treat the grandma so affectionately made me a bit sad

2. [+225, -20] I felt a bit so sad for Jung Joon Young seeing him so kind to the grandma and teaching her the gwiyomi songㅠㅠ

3. [+220, -21] Jung Joon Young does a good job on 1N, please don't leave

4. [+206, -20] Jung Joon Young-ssi, you have my support. Hang in there!

5. [+192, -20] I'm trusting he'll come back. I think of it as a recharge and he will come back soon enough

6. [+118, -8] Maknae Joon Young was so cute with the grandma..

Cr: kkuljaem

• Like 11

Guest pink_dolphins

The highlight for me in the latest ep was Joo PD asking Cha Tae Hyun to act like he didn't know Defconn was the one chosen to accompany him in the island - a slip in the tongue in Joo's part. LOLed my 'aaa' off :lol: While watching it i even wondered why on earth Joo PD tell CTH when it would have been better if CTH will be surprised to know later. Joo PD is so adorable and funny naturally. I do hope to see him more in the coming eps.

Once again Dong Gu didn't react to what could have been good to say something or even exaggerate. Can the other members please teach him! :confounded: As a fan of Dong Gu im a bit frustrated because i want him to do great in 1n2d. 

Guest chocmagma

@montanari deep inside my heart, I hope he wont leave. But I know what he needs now the most is some times off. As his fan, I respect his decision and I wont stop watching 1N2D for his sake tho its gonna hurt me deeply but I dont care, bcs 1N2D is uri maknae's fave show so I wanna show him that I'm still standing there, beside him, wishing for everything to be okay.

He asked the break himself, a break from his fave tv show, just thinking about it brings tears to my eyes. It must be hard for himself. But that shows how much respect he has for everyone in the show. I know he loves them. We know that very well.

I'm gonna miss everything about him. Literally everything.

Well said, @yuzupooh. Welcome to this family and sorry our first meeting is bcs of uri tsundere maknae. I hope you can continue support 1N2D even with temporary break from uri maknae.

And this is for you, guys. Let's hope we can see this smile again :)

Ct1e0OLUIAApEJn.jpg:large

Cr: owner

#RememberEachMember #WeWillWaitForOurMaknae #1N2DLovesJJY

With the latest episode, it is still pure fun and I LOL'ed so much when Su Chan told CTH to just have fun in the sea while he is still there and CTH did what had just Su Chan said. Lol  And also when KJM and KJH teased the island boys about the delicious dinner they had.  Those meanie, childish yet fun gestures were so priceless! I will still continue supporting this show even though our maknae is having his break.  The thought of JJY leaving the show does not sink on my mind yet because I still got to see him but I do not know what will happen to me on the next episodes without JJY.  :crazy:

I hope that the other members will help Dong Gu to loosen up more because the dead air between him & the members in the island was just so awkward.  Seems like Dong Gu is just so serious in everything he does. Lol

• Like 5

im not gonna get upset since JJY leaving is his own choice and i think he really need the break to recharge..it would be hard for him to film and tryhard to laugh/smile when he don't feel like it especially with so much hate&attention he is getting(i think he feel bad the most for his ex and parents more than himself)....we know how much love and respect he have for this show, the members and staff that for sure part of his decision is for them all since he won't want to drag people he love into his current mess and im sure the members and everyone will support and wait for him to comeback as much as us fans

just i hope when everything get cleared he would definitely be back stronger than ever with genuine smile and his addictive laugh, we will be waiting we love you JJY uri maknae:wub::wub:

i have already experienced having my most favorite members leaving Kim Joo Hyuk followed by Yoo pd (well i know he still there just not on usual pd sit but he still leave the pd position that i can't see his cute face every week) but never once it cross my mind to ever stop watching or leave this show..i have been fan since season 1 and im most attached to season 3 so i will still staying as long as season 3 is alive and kicking...like how they able to make Gutaeng absence bearable by constantly mention his name/play his old footage and Yoo pd still appear here and there im sure they will find a way to keep maknae 1N2D spirit there stay strong with them 

sad that eng subtitle just keep getting slower every week compare to other show :( 

since Dong Gu don't have his bff JJY to make him feel comfortable and back him up for now, he really need to step up his variety game and loosen up more and more..im worried for him and really don't wanna variety stress get to him like Joo won did...

Edited by salz
  • Like 8

JJY news starts on 1:38.. I'm a little bit confused here since the other articles stated that he is going to take some break, but here in the video they said that he withdrew from the program.... I really hope that he can comeback. I love all the members, but i hate to admit that his uniqueness will be missed on the show, 

• Like 4

Supposedly Law of the Jungle is editing JoonYoung out. I just feel so annoyed considering there is no evidence against him as of yet,  and instead,  things seem to point to him being innocent. I really want to see him back on 2d1n.  What's funny is that I'm pretty sure his Instagram follower count has increased by the thousands since his scandal... 

• Like 5