Quantcast
kjmcth

[Variety] Happy Sunday -1 Night, 2 Days (1박 2일) S3 :KBS 1N2D S3 MISS ALL MEMBER EXCEPT JY & STAFF :PAGE 447

Late reactions from the Taebaek trip..

It is full of emotions.. from the firefighters to the members' letters to their loved ones. It was such a sweet twist. We get to see JJYs mother again and Donggu's mother for the first time. Defconn's grandparents and his grandmother asking about marriage.:D Junho's letter to Stephen Chow though.:D  And CTH, did they move? The house/entrance/door is different from it was seen in Running Man? (The surprise visit) . I'm a bit surprised for Jongmin writing letter to Ilyong PD.

Looking forward to this

• Like 1

I recently watched taebek pt.2. It was amazing. Donggu really upped himself he really was great, his reactions with other members was amazing. and the members played him more too. Is he leaving? ı hope not. Btw anyone thought Jongmin wrote the letter thinking what pd is going through, i think he wrote it to make him happy, he was thinking some stuff i think. Junho involved him in the face paint washing game so that he will be happy i think.  Did KBS said something to make him unhappy about the ratings? 

Anyway PDnnim stay strong. Get better. 

• Like 1

Think this is pd's first break in 3 years, and given how tiring outdoor filming is, it's been long needed. No news or indication that DG is leaving so far. Ratings wise, master in the house is being a stronger competitor than its preceding program and overall ratings are lower for all programs compared to previous years, so it's reasonable to see lower numbers. I don't think kbs will go after ilyong pd after they just got the commendation.

Guest this week is from DG's recently ended drama. 

• Like 3

17 hours ago, moonstardoll said:

@kjmcth oh does ilyong pd on vacation?

PD ILYONG write letter  he do vacation with his family.... 

DoFcGZdUwAA8CIE.jpg

filming this episode 28 sept -29 sept ... 27 sept they got award ...

============================================================

pd kim seong ... he already works together with pd ilyong since s2 .. both seem so  rest from this show similiar time.... i remember 1 post he on ig  pd kim seong say he rest from 1n2d s3  with last epi wth  chef raymond kim - lee yeonbok ... he back again time  cruise trip to mokpo 

season 2 2012  1st day he works 

Do590nkU0AAY0We.jpg

never forget  this epi   s2  where that time he  as PD jongmin on this trip  ..  in the  end coupon  with kbs president  that time. 

Spoiler

Do590KAVsAIbSqJ.jpg

s3 ..

Do590HhV4AAT2Y1.jpg

Do59QFYVsAAI1Z4.jpg

Do59QB4U8AAphRg.jpg

Do59QGcVAAAWagm.jpg

• Thanks 2

Thanks for the information! It's kind of a pity Ilyong pd wasn't on screen when this week's episode is full of laughter from start to end. I'm not sure if the guest will stay till the end of the trip. It was really fun to see her reactions this episode lol.

• Like 1

DG leaving? Oh I hope not! :(

I have yet to watch the recent episode and I just saw few from IG

JJY: Jihyunsshi please forget how I will look today   

With the flowers :blush:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

This is Yoon pd's insta account, a lot of pictures from behind the scenes. Do check it out when you feel like it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Fancam from today's filming. It seems like they got split into 2 team. Junho, Jongmin, Joon Young in one team because the other three were not there.

• Thanks 2

Global viewers

Fall at Taebaek

Filming at Busan, seems like a team battle, maybe 3rd installment of route X trip.

• Like 1

I finished watching the recent episode and I laughed hard at the game with Park Jihyun!! :D I just want to mention the part where they are teasing Jongmin being all serious when he said about a woman, the part where they are on the bus? And yet, Defconn's grandfather's reply was he is wishing for him to get married! :D And that they also tease Junho for that! Donggu's and JJY's reply letter was so touching

• Like 3

Apparently all 6 members visited Joohyuk's grave during his birthday. There is a picture uploaded by Joohyuk's friend, an actor, who was there with them. But he deleted it from his ig and asked fans not to repost the picture so I can't post it here.

• Thanks 3

2 hours ago, montanari said:

Apparently all 6 members visited Joohyuk's grave during his birthday. There is a picture uploaded by Joohyuk's friend, an actor, who was there with them. But he deleted it from his ig and asked fans not to repost the picture so I can't post it here.

I saw the screencap from another site too. Joohyuk was really remembered fondly by many people.

• Like 3

I don't know if this has already been posted but they are holding a public memorial event 30Oct in Gangnam for people to remember Gutaeng. Not sure if members will attend. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, allythefangirl said:

Oh, Donggu! LOL!

Lie Dectector Test

I think Jongmin got asked about his date on the other variety show too lol, but I'm not sure about the exact question, so I will have to wait for subs lol.

On another note, JH did a live broadcast with his sister a few days ago, so I watch the snippets that were subbed in Chinese. It's about that legendary phone call from the Bal-ri trip. According to them, his sister was with her boyfriend (now husband) on that day (it was already midnight). His sister laughs a lot when she's drunk, though she doesn't usually drink. Mijin thought that JH called the wrong woman when she received the call lol.

Edit: JH could be back on gag concert around Oct-Nov (according to the interview). Regarding Daesang, his thoughts were that even if he got it, he will feel uncomfortable, so it's better that others who didn't get it have a chance at it.

• LOL 1
  • Thanks 1