Quantcast
kjmcth

[Variety] Happy Sunday -1 Night, 2 Days (1박 2일) S3 :KBS 1N2D S3 MISS ALL MEMBER -STAFF EXCEPT JY :PAGE 447 END MARCH 2019

JH got a daesang recently though it's not from the 3 big stations' award ceremony. Still, his last daesang was in 2013 so congratulations!

• Like 3

9 hours ago, beyaruth said:

Dong Gu is getting excited lately. :blush:

Reveal hidden contents

tumblr_piwunmu4LO1ulcpgxo2_400.gif

tumblr_piwunmu4LO1ulcpgxo3_400.gif

Yes...

But then this happened :lol:

DsznVEcVAAEKez0.jpg:small

8 hours ago, beyaruth said:

Members were trying to be cute and it worked for me... cuteness overload

Reveal hidden contents

tumblr_piwusqvqUe1ulcpgxo3_400.gif

tumblr_piwusqvqUe1ulcpgxo4_400.gif

tumblr_piwusqvqUe1ulcpgxo5_400.gif

Reveal hidden contents

tumblr_piwuz0Q8Sq1ulcpgxo1_400.gif

tumblr_piwuz0Q8Sq1ulcpgxo2_400.gif

tumblr_piwuz0Q8Sq1ulcpgxo3_400.gif

tumblr_piwuz0Q8Sq1ulcpgxo4_400.gif

tumblr_piwuz0Q8Sq1ulcpgxo6_400.gif

Me too :blush:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

Team Jini Hyuni Guni

Making slime looks fun! Taehyun almost lost it! :joy:

44852081_2712108425468852_31755174840454

44288112_275992716593753_821875964906873

And the mini Olympics especially the basketball one.. I couldn't hold my laughter! :joy: Defconn is unstoppable they almost lost because of Jongmin! It's sure tough!

Ds0iN1AU4AAmjT2?format=jpg&name=orig

@lyd89 thank you! I am about to search for that. Had a good laugh!

• LOL 1

Seems like there will be some guest appearances for the new trip. There were some near the end of the episode today and more in the preview next week. Possible touching moments too lol (JH's tears).

• Thanks 1

Seems like the members attended a event at JH's company.

DF's instagram account

• Thanks 2

Seems like they had shooting in Jeju Island for today's & tomorrow's. Some fans encountered them at Jeju airport earlier today.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Lol everytime they go to Jeju, they will definitely appear at that fountain, the famous Han Hyo Joo spot.

JH will be a guest on next week's Life Bar/Tipsy Talk. It's one of the few programmes currently having english subs consistently. A lot of programmes that 1n2d members appear on don't get subbed, with the exception of salty tour, radio star and idol room, so take what you can haha.

JM and JH having fun

JH guesting on JM's channel

• Like 2

Shiyoon MC KBS ENTRERTAINMENT AWARD 2018 .. THIS AWARD WILL HOLD 22 DECEMBER 2018 .He with  Shin Hyun-joon and another female mc (idol from AOA ) 

-------------------

so many comment on naver/SNS say yesterday  epi  from making junho win daesang this year .. same they do for kjm 2 year ago ...

--------------------------------------------------------------

2 member  released song yesterday.. koyote celebrated 20th years anniversary with  announce will released 2 song 9 december and 24 december ...  .so yesterday    9 december   , re-born part   1   remake  their old song  from 5th album 2003 

Spoiler

from international fans koyote 

46731843_266034380934263_350290873744464

their full album for next year february 

코요태 - 애원, KYT - Entreaty  2018 version 

-----------------------------

defconn with hyungdon  also released song (he also appear on yesterday episode 181209 )  .. their mv in end yesterday  epi 

• Like 4

Lol, the 1n2d team put DF and Hyungdon's new song at the end of the episode this week. Free promo, don't think there will be other shows that will put this song at the end except for Idol Room.

DG is hosting the entertainment awards with Seolhyun and Shin Hyun Joon. Seolhyun happened to guest on the same episode with DG on Pajama Friends this week (DG was kinda on his Ewha lecture mode for that episode lol).

And definitely, I hope that JH gets the daesang this year, even if he himself may not be that eager for it. Not only for his efforts in 1n2d, but also for the efforts he put in for his fellow comedians. Nowadays, you don't really see comedians on variety shows that still do programmes like gag concert (other than JH, probably the few comedians from tvN's programme that's similar to Gag concert). He still appears on Gag concert occasionally to help his juniors despite his seniority. If I'm not wrong, his current company was founded by him and Kim Dae Hee? It's a company for current and trainee comedians, probably the first of its kind on this scale for comedians. And don't forget Busan International Comedy Festival if you watched the trip when they pranked him when he had to attend the event.

But of course, awards from tv stations likely don't take into account your achievements outside of their programmes and this year's worthy candidates for kbs daesang likely isn't limited to JH. From what I see on the web, TH is possible, but then there will be the awkwardness if kbs really gave it to him since he has already mentioned that he's not intent on getting it, since this isn't his main profession. Shin Dong Yup was also mentioned, but in my opinion, it's better that SBS gives him that since he has more programmes over there. The dilemma is that both him and Yoo Jae Suk haven't gotten a daesang for 2 years and SBS is the most likely station that awards either the daesang.

But I'm still holding high hopes for JH getting daesang, since he's definitely worthy. 1n2d's been around for 5 years. After members gave it their all with their efforts, I think it was a good call by Ilyong pd to have a trip for the members themselves, especially for the older members who are past or going to be at the age of 40. The episode mentioned that they are at the age not to get tempted, but it could also mean that they have lost the desire to chase their dreams. This episode serves as a push to their backs and a thank you from the staff. It's definitely a meaningful one. Since there was no entertainment awards last year, it's been a eventful two years for the programme. A daesang would definitely be a comfort for both the members and staff.

If it's too long for you to read haha, it just means I hope JH gets a daesang and this was a good episode.

• Like 3