Quantcast
kjmcth

[Variety] Happy Sunday -1 Night, 2 Days (1박 2일) S3 :KBS 1N2D S3 MISS ALL MEMBER -STAFF EXCEPT JY :PAGE 447 END MARCH 2019

I just remembered the part where Jongmin became so sentimental or what when he said about the view when they were eating and when he stayed at the hammock being so dramatic.. did he caught the love bug?:lol::heart:

Awww.. Donggu!! What happened?

Dr8dmz7U4AALtcm?format=jpg

• Like 3

Kind of OT but this is really funny. Jongmin is the guest on Joon Young's other traveling show, Salty Tour. In recent episode, they made a wish and Jongmin blatantly prayed for the success of 2D1N and Joon Young agreed. Even tho it's other show, Jongmin still sleep with Joon Young lol.

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

I watched the episode but forgot to post about it here lol. Since there aren't much active threads in this subforum, I guess it's ok to post about 1n2d related stuff from other shows sometimes. I'm still waiting to see if JH will be a guest on salty tour since JY picked him over Myung Soo as the person he liked more (I think?). JY even got a video recorded by JH to celebrate Myung Soo's  birthday in one of the episodes just to spite him haha.

• Like 2

I'm posting this so late but still couldn't get over with Dong Gu's clumsy funny scenes. I love seeing the Maknae-Line again.

more gifsets on: https://beyacuteful.tumblr.com/

tumblr_pi8qukmwXz1ulcpgxo1_400.gif

Spoiler

tumblr_pi8qukmwXz1ulcpgxo2_400.gif

tumblr_pi8qukmwXz1ulcpgxo3_400.gif

tumblr_pi8qukmwXz1ulcpgxo4_400.gif

tumblr_pi8qukmwXz1ulcpgxo5_400.gif

Spoiler

tumblr_pi8qukmwXz1ulcpgxo7_400.gif

tumblr_pi8qukmwXz1ulcpgxo8_400.gif

tumblr_pi8qukmwXz1ulcpgxo6_400.gif

tumblr_pi8qukmwXz1ulcpgxo9_400.gif

He compensated 2 popcorns for the broken chair. LOL

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

Lol there was a fancam of DG guesting on gag concert with JH. I posted the video from the same series so you can do a search of the name next time kbs world uploads it. It should be up maybe two weeks from now, seeing as the one JH did with izone isn't up yet. The izone episode was also quite funny since JH actually took photos using his own phone during the skit instead of just using it as a prop and posted it lol (he's still a girl group fan haha).

• Thanks 1

There's a new channel for JM's brainfficial, so far TH and DF's videos are up, JH's could be up next week.

• Thanks 2

They had 1N2D shooting today & looks like they divided the team into Old Boys (OB) Vs Young Boys (YB) once again coz some fans spotted Jongmin, Donggu & Joonyoung working at a cafe in KBS. Don't know where are the other three old boys working at tho?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Can't find the clip but I want to know what does Yongjin mean to Donngu's answer 'clear water'

All the members too cute but Joonyoung is... :D

• LOL 1

On 11/23/2018 at 7:14 AM, jayne21874 said:

@beyaruth the best way of Jongmin supported Donggu was when he hit Joonho with the limbo stick. And twice at that!! I was so dead with laughter on those scenes :lol::lol:

So true! It was a simple game but they had done a lot of creative moves (intentional as well as unintentional funny movements). :mrgreen:

more gifsets on: https://beyacuteful.tumblr.com/

Spoiler

tumblr_pi719uyicD1ulcpgxo1_400.gif

tumblr_pi719uyicD1ulcpgxo2_400.gif

tumblr_pi719uyicD1ulcpgxo3_400.gif

tumblr_pi719uyicD1ulcpgxo5_400.gif

tumblr_pi719uyicD1ulcpgxo4_400.gif

tumblr_pi719uyicD1ulcpgxo6_400.gif

tumblr_pi719uyicD1ulcpgxo7_400.gif

tumblr_pi719uyicD1ulcpgxo8_400.gif

tumblr_pi719uyicD1ulcpgxo9_400.gif

• LOL 1

4 hours ago, _gillianne19_ said:

Can't find the clip but I want to know what does Yongjin mean to Donngu's answer 'clear water'

All the members too cute but Joonyoung is... :D

He simply said DG is a psychopath, though I think there isn't really much basis for that since everyone was joking around.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1