[Variety] Happy Sunday -1 Night, 2 Days (1박 2일) S3 :KBS 1N2D S3 MISS ALL MEMBER -STAFF EXCEPT JY :PAGE 447 END MARCH 2019

Looks like it will be a fight between JH, SDY and LDG. The other 2 candidates have stronger presence at other channels. Daesang at KBS has never been shared (unless you include the one awarded to a team). I think that if JH doesn't get it this year, it'll be much harder next year, since it's also been quite a long gap since the big names got a daesang. The 1n2d team probably read the situation and planned for this, though by now it looks more obvious since there was the JM special previously. It's unfortunate kbs went on strike last year so there was no award ceremony. This year's timing is less optimal but hopefully, JH will still clinch it this Saturday.

I want to watch the ceremony live though I'm not sure if I can find one with good enough quality lol. DG is hosting this year too, so hopefully the ceremony will be fun.

• Like 1

On 12/18/2018 at 6:29 AM, _gillianne19_ said:

How can we help vote for that? I am so late because I have been pretty busy with personal life. I havent even finish the latest episode?

I will be watching the award show if nothing bothers me during the broadcast hour. But these korean award shows can last very long like 4 to 5 hours and into late at midnight...oh well.

• Like 1

It was snowing on the second day of the trip and the photos taken are simply gorgeous.

There's filming today and if the trip goes for 2 days, there's likely not much time between end of the trip and the awards ceremony.

I can't find the voting part too on kbs world, but that's due to the whole webpage appearing blank to me. You can try it from your computer and see.

• Like 2

On 12/7/2018 at 11:11 PM, lyd89 said:

Lol everytime they go to Jeju, they will definitely appear at that fountain, the famous Han Hyo Joo spot.

JH will be a guest on next week's Life Bar/Tipsy Talk. It's one of the few programmes currently having english subs consistently. A lot of programmes that 1n2d members appear on don't get subbed, with the exception of salty tour, radio star and idol room, so take what you can haha.

JM and JH having fun

JH guesting on JM's channel

Kind of late posting this re Oh Na Na Na.  But oh my, Jongmin, you look like Fred Astaire here.  Or what Fred Astaire would look like if he were doing this dance.  You do look good in basic black.  

• LOL 1

I just checked on my tv schedule. Looks like KBS World TV is not airing live telecast of the entertainment awards show. Sadly they will show it on a delay telecast on the 28th and on the 30th with subs.:bawling:

Please, if anyone knows any links on how to watch them, please leave them here. I really want to watch this year's because last year we didn't get to see any awards show due to the strike.:cry:

• Like 1

5 hours ago, tdjunlimited said:

I just checked on my tv schedule. Looks like KBS World TV is not airing live telecast of the entertainment awards show. Sadly they will show it on a delay telecast on the 28th and on the 30th with subs.:bawling:

Please, if anyone knows any links on how to watch them, please leave them here. I really want to watch this year's because last year we didn't get to see any awards show due to the strike.:cry:

You can read at the bottom.. how to watch live

• Thanks 1

I don't think we can watch it through the app. Dug through the web with the help of google, but I'm not sure if this will be the correct links.

V live

https://www.vlive.tv/video/105364

Facebook

https://www.facebook.com/clubkbs/

Worst case scenario, post here if you still can't watch it and maybe others can provide other sources that they are using.

Subs came out for another program that had JM as guest.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

Minhwan And Yulhee, AOA’s Seolhyun, “The Return Of Superman” Cast, And More Walk Red Carpet At 2018 KBS Entertainment Awards

Dec 22, 2018
by R. Jun

Stars from various Korean variety and comedy shows were out in spades for the 2018 KBS Entertainment Awards.

The ceremony, held on December 22, was hosted by Shin Hyun Joon, AOA’s Seolhyun, and Yoon Shi Yoon.

Check out the stars’ red carpet looks below!

Shin Hyun Joon, AOA’s Seolhyun, Yoon Shi Yoon

shin-hyun-joon-seolhyun-yoon-shi-yoon-xp

shin-hyun-joon-seolhyun-yoon-shi-yoon-xp

Cha Tae Hyun, Kim Joon Ho, Jung Joon Young, Defconn (“2 Days & 1 Night”)

2-days-and-1-night-xpn.jpg

https://www.soompi.com/article/1281891wpp/minhwan-yulhee-aoas-seolhyun-return-superman-cast-walk-red-carpet-2018-kbs-entertainment-awards

I really really hope Kim Jun Ho wins Daesang coz he truly deserves it!  :love:

Wish for Best Program again for 2d1n S3!

But where's Jong Min?  

Spoiler

tumblr_pk57t41UCN1ulcpgxo6_400.gif

tumblr_pk57t41UCN1ulcpgxo1_400.gif

tumblr_pk57t41UCN1ulcpgxo2_400.gif

tumblr_pk57t41UCN1ulcpgxo3_400.gif

tumblr_pk57t41UCN1ulcpgxo4_400.gif

tumblr_pk57t41UCN1ulcpgxo5_400.gif

gifset from: https://beyacuteful.tumblr.com/

• Like 2

JM was at a concert. He came back for the second half.

List of awards for 2d1n so far

Spoiler

Best couple: JM and JH (there's a kiss in the package too lol)

Best entertainer: DG

Slight lead in votes for best program.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3