[Variety] Happy Sunday -1 Night, 2 Days (1박 2일) S3 :KBS 1N2D S3 MISS ALL MEMBER -STAFF EXCEPT JY :PAGE 447 END MARCH 2019

@blackberrypie i thought so too. Some speculation. I dont think anything must have to do with some medication...but if it's...well....

I would say that the members were there since we only know that his only close and immediate family member is his older brother. And many of those that attended the walke are his celebrity friends and collegues. It's so nice to know that they are truly there for one another.

Choi Ji Woo maybe attended but was not seen directly by media. I guess it's hard to keep track of every single celebrity friend that did attend or didnt unless we were there as well. So many more celebrity was there that we didn't actually get reported attemdimg. The most heart breaking is JY of course, and those with LOTJ crew. They are not even reachable at this time.

• Sad 1

15 hours ago, tdjunlimited said:

Anyone thinks it's a bit ironic? Our mathyung has always been praised as a good driver on the show, even mentioned he was a military truck driver in his service. And the fact it might have had something to do with his prolong habit of smoking might have contributed to the fatal crash? 

If he did had survived the heart attack, it was the injury to his head that took his life. 

And then there's this article:

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2017/10/police-think-kim-joo-hyuks-accident-might-have-been-caused-by-a-side-effect-of-prescribed-medication?utm_source=spotim&utm_medium=spotim_recirculation

We are all too curious about what cause this things but right now I am more in pain that he is gone without any farewell. But when fate comes, we just can't defeat it.. I'm still in shocked. And still praying for him. May he rest in peace and watching over his brother and all family members. And now he can watch over the members from heaven as he reunites with his parents.

Always saw a sadness and loneliness in his face.. Thank God , he leave us with happiness.. all good thing one by one came.. its mixed feeling here ... this episode when this picture taken .. :bawling: oh noo.. i cant watched this episode.. 

• Sad 1

@tdjunlimited not sure about Choi Ji Woo. No article about her though... maybe the reporters missed her..

anyway, fyi, JJY is trending on Naver search. Many ppl are very concerned about him not being notified. I think that ep of LOTJ at Cook Island will face lots of criticisms when its broadcasted. Given the interest in JJY and JooHyuk. SBS and LOtJ team will definitely face criticisms from knets for being insensitive if they broadcast that ep.we all know how vicious knets could be.... sigh... poor JY. 

• Sad 2

It’s quite upsetting TBH because it has been two days since gutaeng hyung’s passing but they still couldnt reach jy. How is it that they could not reach him? If they flew by the aeroplane, they couldve made their way back to korea already. Well c’est la vie i guess . U dont always get what u want :cry:

I’m still crying whenever i see all these pictures or videos of gutaeng hyung. And i dont even know him personally but i felt this much affected. Imagine those close to him. I hope his gf is being taken care of too. Read articles that she has not eaten or drank anything since :bawling:

• Sad 2

Song Joong Ki attend Kim Joo Hyuk’s wake. Looks like the newlyweds did not go for their honeymoon... honestly, there were ppl who complained abt the couple having their wedding in the midst of JooHyuk’s passing, but i think its not their fault, and they had no choice also. Its a sad tragedy and no one could have anticipated it. I hope ppl dont blame the newlyweds and just wish them well. That must be what Cha Tae Hyun wanted as well as many of the other guests, who even though filled with grief over losing JooHyuk, still attend the wedding to give their sincere wishes to the couple. It would be what JooHyuk wanted as well. He wouldnt want to be a deterrent to other ppl... JooHyuk the everlasting humble and kind gentlemen... :(

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, aniliaz said:

Always saw a sadness and loneliness in his face.. Thank God , he leave us with happiness.. all good thing one by one came.. its mixed feeling here ... this episode when this picture taken .. :bawling: oh noo.. i cant watched this episode.. 

I have always thought he had this quiet dignity about him. A silent rock that may stay in the background but by his own choice, at the same time he has this air of authority. 

I’m finding it a good thing they’re not filming new episodes at the moment. I think this is private time and not for public consumption. 

28 minutes ago, blackberrypie said:

Song Joong Ki attend Kim Joo Hyuk’s wake. Looks like the newlyweds did not go for their honeymoon... honestly, there were ppl who complained abt the couple having their wedding in the midst of JooHyuk’s passing, but i think its not their fault, and they had no choice also. 

And I read some were annoyed JH died while some girlgroups were about to have their comebacks. Crazy, immature people. 

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, blackberrypie said:

Song Joong Ki attend Kim Joo Hyuk’s wake. Looks like the newlyweds did not go for their honeymoon... honestly, there were ppl who complained abt the couple having their wedding in the midst of JooHyuk’s passing, but i think its not their fault, and they had no choice also. Its a sad tragedy and no one could have anticipated it. I hope ppl dont blame the newlyweds and just wish them well. That must be what Cha Tae Hyun wanted as well as many of the other guests, who even though filled with grief over losing JooHyuk, still attend the wedding to give their sincere wishes to the couple. It would be what JooHyuk wanted as well. He wouldnt want to be a deterrent to other ppl... JooHyuk the everlasting humble and kind gentlemen... :(

Cha Tae Hyun :bawling:

• Sad 8

4 hours ago, blackberrypie said:

This is not speculation, but im just super curious... Choi Ji Woo is not seen at JooHyuk’s wake... why? They shoot a movie tgt, and apparently were pretty close, and JooHyuk even gave her a phone call before on 1N2D! But she attended Song couple wedding, but not JooHyuk’s wake? Sigh.. anyway, its her choice. She probably have her own reasons... maybe she is too sad to make an appearance... 

Choi Ji Woo did went today

this above link show Song Joong-ki, Hwang Jung-min, Kim Hye-soo, Choi Ji-woo & Cha Seung-won

Edited: Embed youtube link for easier viewing

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

To much speculation going around the internet about KJH accident. As for me, I read them all but I will not judge. I will wait until police released their final statement. 

As for JJY, I keep pray that anyone will able to go through the poor connection of Cook Island so that he will not blame himself in future for not able to attend his brother funeral.

Personally I've been in this similar situation. I'm the one who try my best to reach out my sister on the day my mom died with a sudden heart attack in front of my eyes. Almost 12 hour I call and text every single sec, even try on her social network but I guess god already set times for my sister to came late. Just when everything done, she finally arrived after rushing and even speeding for straight 3 hour. As soon as she arrived home, she collapsed due to shock and always blame herself until now for being too far with a poor connection place.

That's why I hope JJY won't go through the same thing as what my sister goes. Please! Anyone. SBS, 1N2D, C9 Ent and his friends. Keep on trying to reach him.

• Sad 2

@artwork1980 Thanks for the article link. Now we know why they can't reach LOTJ team.

@gogumajet Yeah I saw the speculations about Joohyuk's accident. But can peopel refrain themselves to not speculate for now to respect his family and friends who still mourn over him? The autopsy result will be out in a week. Your sister must be so devastated. I can't imagine how she felt.

@blackberrypieI really hope they can reach LOTJ team in Cook Island soon. Joon Young will be so devastated to be the last person to know about Joohyuk. It's so unfortunate that the communication to and from the island got cut in the same day Joohyuk passed away. Joohyuk's article is trending on Naver now and some of the top comments showed their concern that Joon Young doesn't know about his death yet and hope they can bring him home soon. But even if he knows the news by now, it takes almost a day to come back to Korea.

• Like 2

Thought of KJH 5 times today. Can't believe he's gone. :(

Everyone, treasure your loved ones today, tomorrow and everyday. Death is certain but when it happens can be unexpected. Treasure others' lives even those of strangers' and treasure your own life. Life is precious. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Sigh, whatever happened to Kim Joo Hyuk while he was driving happened in a bad time at a bad place. Somehow I got a bad feeling knetizens are gonna filter out whoever didn't go to Kim Joo Hyuk's wake after the funeral is over for their condemnations. 

• Like 2

I really do not want to speculate about LOTJ production team and SBS handling of this matter. But i also cant deny there are many loopholes in the story. The connection problem apparently only in one island, and we do not know which island they were sent to since this is not announced. If it takes them one day to get to shooting location, then there is definitely time for them to inform JY soon as news of JooHyuk’s accident happened on 30th Oct, because JY left on 29th. SBS had a ruined RM shoot because of Lee Yoo Young, i dont know if they are concerned about ruining another shoot in LOTJ as well... possible too... well, whatever it is, my heart just breaks for JY and he is all im worried about since hearing of JooHyuk’s accident.... :( 

at this point, its obvious Knets are very concerned, so that shoot is definitely ruined, whether they complete it or not. If they broadcast with JY they will be criticised, if they broadcast without JY they will still be criticised. Ppl might boycott the show for its poor handling of the situation, JY will be devastated irregardless... Unless they just wana broadcast and just swallow the criticisms... bit insensitive, but decision is up to them... its pretty confirmed at this point that JY will not make it back, even if informed now, but personally, i think it would be better for them to just inform even if late, even if JY cant return in time. And cancel the shoot now before its too late. They can reschedule without JY. I dont think JY will ever want to go for LOTJ again. This will be a permanent scar to him. And we know how despite all his tough hide, JY is really sensitive. :( Also, other celebrities might get concerned in the future if they ever join the LOTJ shoot and have emergencies at home but couldnt be contacted. This will forever be LOTJ weak point.

me personally, i cant watch that LOTJ ep if they release it. It just feel wrong to see JY carefree without knowing of JooHyuk, then later on his pain when he finally does... i dont think i can watch it without thinking about this all the time. 

@ryanallright thanks for sharing the video. Not that i wana judge, but Choi Ji Woo doesnt seem that sad. I think she should have just stayed away in that case. She is likely to get criticised by knets for smiling like that at a funeral, when she is known to have worked with JooHyuk before. I duno what happened to their relationship when it seemed close before... but if i cant help wondering, then there is likely more ppl who will criticised more harshly. Just like how ppl are bashing Yoo Ah In. :mellow:

i should be watching ‘While You Were Sleeping’ drama, but i cant... all i can think about is JY and JooHyuk. Sigh..... :bawling:

• Like 1

Sigh been 2 days but I still can't believe this even happened :( 

I have checking every update and news nonstop especially I'm worried the most about JJY since I'm so sure it gonna be so devastating once he back and missing the last chance to say goodbye at funeral :( 

I know Gutaeng and maknae share very special friendship and how close they are 

Yesterday seeing Deffcon crying, CTH barely holding himself at the wedding and go right away to the wake and taking care of people coming to the wake without much rest,  seeing the faces of Junho, Jongmin,Donggu and all the people close to him as well broke me so hard..

i never cry for people I never meet even they are my favorite celebs but this is different I truly cry so much since it happen and watching over the wake & all news I just feel heartbroken and don't know what to do.. I love him so much and feel so attached to the wonderful man I never meet knowing he deserves all the good thing but never happen.. 

At least knowing he have been happy with his life, girlfriend and his career is moving in great direction also getting an award at least i feel a bit relieved that he have been truly happy before his death.. 

And please don't do too much speculations over all the rumor before anything confirm at least the family deserve respect.. 

Also let not comparing or judging from the few seconds appearance about who mourn better or look saddest than other friends or costar everyone have their own way to show their feeling or reaction... They might show some smile but doesn't mean they not sad over this..

One of my favorite star once said when people judging his family showing smile in their cousin funeral he said it because they want to make each other feel better on that sad day and want their loves one to go without worries too.. 

Knowing Joohyuk personality and how he act on his last episode in 1n2d I'm sure he don't want to see people he love being so sad because of him so he won't blame anyone who doesn't look their worst in his wake just to satisfy people who expects the funeral/wake only with tears.. 

Everything is so sudden everyone just try to deal with what seem like a big lie since it happen without any notice..

Anyway I pray KimJooHyuk is in better place now hopefully reunite with his parents... I hope his only brother and girlfriend get the support they needed.. His 1n2d brothers and friends also please stay strong for each other in this dark moment..

I'm so glad he gained many amazing brothers and another family in his 1N2D short time in the show it is his miracle doing the show and get him so much love from many more people and you can see how much everyone he work with no matter through acting and variety love him :) 

And I wish JJY will comeback safely to Korea and get to mourn properly without people judging or making noises about LOTJ since no one plan for this to happen it just very unfortunate timing and place.. I hope his friend and 1n2d brothers will help him go through this without others making it harder than it already is for him.. I'm sure Joohyuk only want his loves one to do well and he will always watch over them even it from faraway now.. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 2
  • Thanks 1