[Variety] Happy Sunday -1 Night, 2 Days (1박 2일) S3 :KBS 1N2D S3 MISS ALL MEMBER -STAFF EXCEPT JY :PAGE 447 END MARCH 2019

Sigh... another day without Gutaeng Hyung.... did he leave 1N2D to prepare us for this final goodbye? :bawling:

The day i discover the news is still clear to me... i was searching naver for news about 1N2D hiatus and KBS strike when on the corner of Naver page, i saw ‘Kim Joo Hyuk’ trending on #1 and #2. I clicked on it to find out why he is trending. Several news headings pop up, and amongst them, what caught my eye was ‘Kim Joo Hyuk-accident-death’ (in korean of course). My heart dropped, stomach flipped, and i clicked on the news to see what it really said... hoping its reporting a hoax... but i got error... i clicked on several other articles about Joo Hyuk, and got errors for all! I was impatient and frustrated and shocked, mixed feelings i cant describe.. after failing several times, i went on 1N2D chat box on Naver, and saw ppl commenting there that the news is probably fake, and his agency havent confirm the news... i was slightly relieved, but still shaken... because all the Naver articles couldnt be opened! Finally, i go to Google and an article in English reported his death in a car accident. I was so shocked, i couldnt react. I realised the translated english news couldnt probably be a hoax... yet its impossible! Joo Hyuk was so full of life! He have so many upcoming projects, he recently received award for his acting, and he even have a girlfriend who loved him despite the age gap! Everything was going so well for him!!!! He cant be gone now! :( I then visit Soompi forum and someone already posted the news article link... still in disbelief, i go back to Naver, and now the online traffic must have been solved, cos i can finally open the articles.. as i read more and more articles and comments by Netizens, it dawned on me this is as true as it can get and my heart breaks... :bawling: i cant stop thinking about the 1N2D members and staffs, PDs, fans, everyone... its just so sad! So sudden, so tragic, no one have the chance to say goodbye! I hope he knows how much he is loved. I remember how they always make fun of how he is not recognizable and not popular on 1N2D. But the impact of his death proves otherwise. He crashed Naver and continued to be trending on Naver search, even now! He is always the reliable elder brother in 1N2D, and everyone obviously cherished him. Even though he left 1N2D, he remains a strong supporter of 1N2D family. He mentioned in interviews he always watch every episode of 1N2D even after he has left the show. Its obvious the members still meet up off camera and kept in contact. During JY’s return from his scandal and hiatus, he mentioned all the members went to meet him, even JooHyuk. Just the recent 1N2D 10yr anniversary awards ep, JongMin mentioned the dinner treat to invite past members who left the show as well, likely meaning JooHyuk. :( But now, there will never be any more...  so many memories of past eps crossed my mind.. and if i as just a viewer of a weekly variety show have so many memories of JooHyuk, what more those members who were with him for many more hours.. as much as it hurts me to lose JooHyuk, it hurts me more to see the 1N2D members and staffs i love so much hurts even more... and in this sudden tragic accident, our maknae JY is out of contact and not in the country! :bawling: 

It is very sad this happen to JooHyuk, but since it already happened, we can only pray for his soul and may he rest in peace. The only slight relief is probably that he had a great year before his death. He met a wonderful woman who loved him, he won award and is recognised for his acting after so many years of hard work, he worked hard and left us alot of finished works we can enjoy even after he is gone. He was at least happy... and thats all that matters... i want him to be happy and to know that he is much loved! To those who mentioned they cant bear to watch him on screen, well, we should watch him more and not stop watching him! Thats how we as fans can show how much he is loved and appreciate his life works! 

But what worries me more is our dear members of 1N2D. I hope they stay strong and know that the fans of 1N2D are with them in their grief. In a way, this ongoing KBS strike and hiatus is a blessing in disguise as it gives the members and staffs, time to grief and mourn in private without needing to put on a front for the show and go for scheduled filming. However, i hope they also know the fans of the show dont mind if they openly grief, because we are with them all the way! The best thing about 1N2D is how genuine and humble all the members are. I hope this tragedy brings them closer and stronger, and may 1N2D last longer! Im sure JooHyuk will continue to watch over them all, wherever he is. 

Remember the members, forever! 

Edit: Honestly, if its found out that LOTJ production team kept this news from him, i will hate LOTJ team forever! Thats just cruel! To keep to your filming schedule, you kept this once in a lifetime news from someone! Imagine his heartbreak and regrets for life! I seriously hope LOTJ team dont do that mistake! :(

• Like 2
  • Sad 4

To commemorate his memory, I watched one of my favourite episode with him: the non-smoking trip. Everything seems odd, thinking that he is gone. How many days has it been i am not sure. I am not his family nor his greatest fan that watches everything that he is on, but i feel seriously hurt. He is (or was) a nice guy, a decent one, too early to be gone. My instagram feed is filled with his photos i can't bare to look at it. I will always remember this member, forever. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Kim Joo hyuk recently won an award for best supporting actor in the movie Confidential Assignment.

The director and his co-stars Hyun Bin and Yoona attended his wake.

So sad that JJY will only be back on 5 Nov and will miss the funeral.

Can't imagine how devastated he will be! :bawling:

• Sad 3

If there would ever be the day when 6 of current members have a trip with gutaeng hyung in this winter, I would love to see reunion of 3G members + Donggu. Wouldn't that be epic?

They would redo all the games they have played and lost. Starting with thigh wrestling game.

Of course they will lose again, big time. Joonyoung will prank and tease them, Taehyun will roll with laughter once again and Defconn, bless his love, will offer a big bite for our mathyung. Then they will be in 1 frame one more time just like the last new year's celebration. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 3

http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=469&aid=0000248371

According to this article, SBS have been trying to contact LOTJ filming team for the past day, but havent succeed so far.. they do not know whether JY knows or dont know abt the news. JY’s agency also do not know. In the comments, some are saying its impossible Cook Island filming location could be so deserted that no satellite can reach the staffs. Not sure whether the staff are purposely hiding the news or not. :(

seriously, my heart breaks for JY in this situation. JooHyuk would understand, but JY would blame himself... :bawling:  i hope the news reach him in time, but likely not since moro is the funeral... JY, please stay strong! 

I honestly cant watch that ep of LOTJ, even if they finished filming as scheduled... i just cant. Im sure JY couldnt be happy about it too when he finally return and know the news. :bawling:

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

Roy Kim posted this a day ago.

Alot of people were like posting asking roy to go and tell jy about uri hyung-nim. I wonder the news even reached the casts and crews of LOTJ. And even if it didnt, JY probably be informed when he left the LOTJ location and some fan or somebody come running to him telling him about the sad news...(juz my assumption). Or his team would be shocked enough to get the news when they received a phone line reception in the area..

Everytime I stopped and paused to do something, I keep coming back remembering our uri gutaeng. I didnt know this would impact me so much that i don't know who to turn to but to all of you, here. Still waking up much sad this morning...

Thanx to all of you that have been keeping updated and sharing those sad photos of his wake. Everyone was in great shocked, those actors and actresses come in crying. Even KHD had to hold his tears. Our members all showed signs of crying all night about it. DefConn looked the most devastated as if he was blaming himself. I was right about Jongmin, he cried the most. Even Junho had his eyes all puffed up. Donggu and Taehyun had to hold back though we all can see it clearly they had cried the night before. I assumed other than the cast and crew of 2D1N, the RM cast (including his gf) were the 2nd group of people to have found out about the news thats why all of them came. I saw Son Yejin, if i'm not wrong Han Hyojoo was there too? Anyone knows if moon geun-young was spotted?

I cant expressed how deeply saddened i am of his passing.....i could only hold on the memories he had given us - both as an actor and our mathyung of our favorite tv show..

I will always remember our member, Kim Joohyuk..:dissapointed_relieved: forever..

• Like 1
  • Sad 2
  • Thanks 1

http://www.radionz.co.nz/international/pacific-news/342861/telecommunications-issues-continue-on-rarotonga

might be the reason to why sbs can't contact the jungle team.

i don't think being overly suspicious and talking of unwarranted conspiracy helps. we have no idea what going on there, and it'll be best to focus on facts that can be digest. lest, we'll be part of the lies being spread around. don' t think our eldest want it that way, anyway.

i care not about so-called netizens clamour for instant gratification but i believe, as a family, we are responsible to care for our dear brothers, and that includes filtering facts from fictions.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

I always hope for a special episode of 1N2D with our Gutaeng hyung. Hoping every single week since he left the show for it to come. But suddenly news about the accident come in. I was in shock. Searching all articles that I could until I can't found any of it telling me that it was just a hoax. Only after that I cried a bucket. Then wake up with a picture of Cha Tae Hyun (the laughing machine) come to SongSong couple wedding with a puffy eyes and a gloomy mode. I cried again. I went out trying to get a happy mode back. But on my way back home, more and more video about people came to pay respect released. Watching 1N2D members came with a gloomy face and some other celebrities that came with red eyes make me cried for the 3rd time. I don't know if I able to watch JJY reaction when he came back to Korea later with a news about his hyung that passed away while he's not in country.

• Sad 2

40 minutes ago, blackberrypie said:

http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=469&aid=0000248371

According to this article, SBS have been trying to contact LOTJ filming team for the past day, but havent succeed so far.. they do not know whether JY knows or dont know abt the news. JY’s agency also do not know. In the comments, some are saying its impossible Cook Island filming location could be so deserted that no satellite can reach the staffs. Not sure whether the staff are purposely hiding the news or not. :(

seriously, my heart breaks for JY in this situation. JooHyuk would understand, but JY would blame himself... :bawling:  i hope the news reach him in time, but likely not since moro is the funeral... JY, please stay strong! 

I honestly cant watch that ep of LOTJ, even if they finished filming as scheduled... i just cant. Im sure JY couldnt be happy about it too when he finally return and know the news. :bawling:

This is so heartbreaking to know. I feel like JJY is finally slowly back to his usual cheeky self since he’s out from the hiatus(cos lbh, we all know jy has refrained a lot since his scandal) but now suddenly he has lost a dear brother of his so i really hope this wont effect him much. Be strong maknae ya :bawling: ..deep inside my heart, im praying he’s already on his way back to korea to attend his hyung’s funeral tomorrow :cry:

• Sad 3

1 hour ago, artwork1980 said:

http://www.radionz.co.nz/international/pacific-news/342861/telecommunications-issues-continue-on-rarotonga

might be the reason to why sbs can't contact the jungle team.

i don't think being overly suspicious and talking of unwarranted conspiracy helps. we have no idea what going on there, and it'll be best to focus on facts that can be digest. lest, we'll be part of the lies being spread around. don' t think our eldest want it that way, anyway.

i care not about so-called netizens clamour for instant gratification but i believe, as a family, we are responsible to care for our dear brothers, and that includes filtering facts from fictions.

Yes. It's better not to make any speculation about that. And personally, I don't think LOTJ is so harsh not to tell JJY about the news. They probably does not even know about the accident. 

As someone who watch LOTJ, I believe that they will help JJY go back to Korea as soon as possible when they knew about the news and proceed shooting with members that already there. The problem is, they can't be reach by SBS either. And I believe 1N2D members or staff try to contact JJY too to relay the news. It just, he is in the middle of jungle.

As for me, the only thing that I afraid is to watch JJY reaction when he finally came back after the shooting end. If he really came back on 5/11, the reporters might come to the airport and the situation will not look good at all.

• Sad 1

8 minutes ago, gogumajet said:

Yes. It's better not to make any speculation about that. And personally, I don't think LOTJ is so harsh not to tell JJY about the news. They probably does not even know about the accident. 

As someone who watch LOTJ, I believe that they will help JJY go back to Korea as soon as possible when they knew about the news and proceed shooting with members that already there. The problem is, they can't be reach by SBS either. And I believe 1N2D members or staff try to contact JJY too to relay the news. It just, he is in the middle of jungle.

As for me, the only thing that I afraid is to watch JJY reaction when he finally came back after the shooting end. If he really came back on 5/11, the reporters might came to the airport and the situation will not look good at all.

I agree we shouldnt speculate. Im just sharing what the article and ppl are sayinh, and ppl can discern for themselves what to think. For me, im just worried about JY. He will def have a hard time when he learn of the news, and those reporters will hound him clamouring for a piece of news! :( Poor JY!

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

30 minutes ago, aniliaz said:

My eyes teary while read all your thought about him .. :bawling:

Really hope he wish next 10 years is granted. But we cant defeat fate. 

Ah yes....the 10 years bucketlist....

Let us go through that, when the pain is no longer raw, the heart is a little lighter, the memory fills with nothing but sweet ones, to remember once the most adorable oldest brother that ever casted. The one who took responsibilities for his playful childish brothers, but couldn't fend himself from elephant nose game.

Let us then shed our tears once again, for everything we, the fans and the members, have went through together.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

IMG_3034.png

Let us pray that atleast one of anyone that trying to contact JJY in order to relay the news able to make through the connection. I just don't want our maknae become the last one to know about this. And I believe JJY himself does not want to be the last one either. 5/11 is a long way ahead.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Anyone thinks it's a bit ironic? Our mathyung has always been praised as a good driver on the show, even mentioned he was a military truck driver in his service. And the fact it might have had something to do with his prolong habit of smoking might have contributed to the fatal crash? 

If he did had survived the heart attack, it was the injury to his head that took his life. 

And then there's this article:

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2017/10/police-think-kim-joo-hyuks-accident-might-have-been-caused-by-a-side-effect-of-prescribed-medication?utm_source=spotim&utm_medium=spotim_recirculation

We are all too curious about what cause this things but right now I am more in pain that he is gone without any farewell. But when fate comes, we just can't defeat it.. I'm still in shocked. And still praying for him. May he rest in peace and watching over his brother and all family members. And now he can watch over the members from heaven as he reunites with his parents.

23032662_1469480753171681_66318575460502

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

i haven't stopped crying since news of joo hyuk's passing came out. the tears especially pour out when i watch footage from his wake. i'm devastated because everything was coming together for him. his acting career was going extremely well and he finally had a girlfriend. it just kills me that he never got the chance to live out his dreams of getting married and becoming a father. he longed for it so much.

i'm so sad that joon young has no knowledge of what's happened yet. i can't believe that it's looking like he won't even make it to the funeral. :cry:

• Sad 3

Watching old episode of 2 days 1 night wouldnt be the same now.

there surely be tears.

gutaeng oppa will be missed.

nicotine path

being the longest running smoker in 2D1N

gutaeng hyung

3G (the 3 cramping brothers) vs LTE

his unluckyness

his love line with sulgi

the health check episode where he complain to the good doctor that he cant be sick, he's not maried yet. And the good doctor answering its not his fault that hyung isnt maried yet.

his longing for a family wich clearly showed everytime  CTH even mention about his daughters

his mermaid episode.

How happy he is when some ahjuma on the street recognise him as Heo Joon

You will forever be missed dear Oppa.

• Sad 6

This is not speculation, but im just super curious... Choi Ji Woo is not seen at JooHyuk’s wake... why? They shoot a movie tgt, and apparently were pretty close, and JooHyuk even gave her a phone call before on 1N2D! But she attended Song couple wedding, but not JooHyuk’s wake? Sigh.. anyway, its her choice. She probably have her own reasons... maybe she is too sad to make an appearance... 

i read all those articles about medications, etc. But i didnt want to share because i feel those are just speculations by trash reporters trying to make up a story. I’ll just wait for the official statement from the police once they complete their investigation. There is apparently skid marks on the accident site 50m long.. duno what happened, but im sure the police or the agency will make their statement when they conclude their investigation. Even the full autopsy result is not out.. lets just wait patiently..

Apparently Lee Yoo Young and all 1N2D members and staff stayed late at the wake yesterday. CTH was seen consoling other ppl and going back to the wake after sending ppl off. Indeed, we only see them entering the wake, but didnt see them coming out... there is an article naming some of the ppl who sent those huge flowers, one of them is Donggu. He sent it personally under his management, MOA Entertainment, and under his name, actor YSY. Lee Yoo Young also sent one. Many other entertainment companies sent flowers and the hall is packed with flowers. :( beautiful, but so sad... 

i think its quite confirmed JY wont be able to return in time... duno when he will find out.. he would surely be inconsolable when he return, but im sure all his 1N2D hyungs will help him through it. :( 

• Sad 2