[Variety] Happy Sunday -1 Night, 2 Days (1박 2일) S3 :KBS 1N2D S3 MISS ALL MEMBER -STAFF EXCEPT JY :PAGE 447 END MARCH 2019

5 hours ago, himmawarie said:

I wanna ask ( I am sorry if someone already ask this question), Is man who bring Joo Hyuk photo is his older brother, Kim Joo Hyun? I am not sure since he looks younger. But he look very devastated.

No, that's definitely not his brother. His hyung is a little bit of a larger/taller build than Joo Hyuk. I actually didn't see him in the video when Joo Hyuk's casket was brought out. That might explain why Lee Yoo Young + CEO rode in the hearse instead. If you want to know what he looks like, he did appear in the video alongside Joo Hyuk at their mother's funeral. You can see it in the spoiler.

Spoiler

Edited by Michelle P
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Supposed to be a private affair... i duno how ppl got these pics. Anyway, that must be JooHyuk’s brother.. :bawling: so heartbreaking... he mustve been extremely sad to lose his one and only younger brother. Based on the 1N2D Goodbye Gutaeng Hyung ep, when the team went to surprised JooHyuk in his house, its mentioned JooHyuk was staying with his brother in the same house, so everyone was trying to be quiet so as not to wake his brother. :bawling:

• Sad 6
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Michelle P said:

No, that's definitely not his brother. His hyung is a little bit of a larger/taller build than Joo Hyuk. I actually didn't see him in the video when Joo Hyuk's casket was brought out. That might explain why Lee Yoo Young + CEO rode in the hearse instead. If you want to know what he looks like, he did appear in the video alongside Joo Hyuk at their mother's funeral. You can see it in the spoiler.

Reveal hidden contents

Thanks Michelle... 

I can't move on from this sad feeling yet.

So every little thing about Kim Joo Hyuk is very precious for me...

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

Any news if our maknae had reached korea?

Spoiler

I'm writing this in here as not to contaminate this thread.

So far, there had been multiple speculations about his accident:-

1)heart attack; 2) severe head injury; 3)prescribed medication from his dermatologist; and more recently 4)vehicle malfunction where he suddenly accelerated and his vehicle is now in the hands of National Forensics Service.

I urged, respectfully, that everyone here (fans of the show and fans of his) to please stop anyone elsewhere from speculating. Please respect his family and friends. Let the authorities do what is needed to be done. If it's by requests of his family, at least respect their decisions and don't overdo anything by speculating or create conspiracy theories. And please stop blaming staffs and crew of LOTJ for failing to inform JY about this sad news. I still read so many people about how they withhold the info frm him. That was really old news. Get your facts right and criticise smartly. We can share our opinions but stop pointing fingers looking for someone or something to blame juz because you felt angry (whether it is your guilt or feeling unfair). We also forget to thank those people, the rescuers who was there trying their best to save his life. They did all they can. Unfortunately, he just couldn't put up a fight and lost his life. But throughout his life, he had put up a good fight bad or good, and he is now resting in peace and in a better place where there is no more pain and fights to fight for.

I will wait for official statements rather than speculations and theories. I'd just rather celebrate the life of a man who gave so much joy and passion to everyone.

@salzI was sleepless myself. On top of that, I had to be going on with my daily life. For 3 days after the news, I didn't even eat and sleep properly. Yesterday, after the funeral, I felt evn more drained out that i slept much earlier than normal and my sister was asking why am I looking all too tired and what am I exhausted of. Couldnt tell them I was grieving and mourning for a "friend" whom i dont evn know of...only you guys here understand.

@katakwasabi @ryanallright i saw him at the wake and he even sent flowers but he wasnt at the funeral.

@himmawarie I think the one holding his photo might be the oldest nephew/oldest grandson in the family.

@Sujin-a Well said. Couldn't have wrote it better.

@Michelle P why did you have to put that video up? I'm crying again now. :bawling: I watched this yesterday and his funeral and I couldnt stop crying. His brother was not seen in his funeral but he might have been there but was avoiding the media. First it was his mother, now him...:bawling::bawling::bawling: anyone noticed that the place is the same place our hyung was carried away? This what makes me even sadder.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

Some trans from koreaboo

@tdjunlimited Yeah I can't sleep properly since the first day and still feel so unreal even after the funeral... If we really this affected I just can't imagine the people who know him personally feel right now :( 

I try to busy and distracted myself with other stuff and fandom but finding myself going back to checking everything about Gutaeng every time from this thread, his tag in twitter and IG and anything related to him :( 

This is such shocking tragedy to everyone.. 

I'm just so attached to this wonderful man and I'm glad to see he getting so much love as he deserved...

Spoiler

Anyway I hope the media would let his family&friend alone especially his brother&girlfriend they already getting too much attention during the wake and funeral. At least his brother not a public figure so he can hide himself from media but YooYoung gonna keep be reminded by the media about this i hope the woman will get the support from her family&friends..

Hoping 1N2D members, crew, pd, all his close friends will be fine too it I'll be very hard in beginning especially they need to go back to work right away

Hoping people like media would leave JJY alone when he come back even the fans since they keep bombarding tagging him in IG 

Sigh of course I know nothing I'm just a fan as well but I can only pray and hope the members will be fine and gutaeng is somewhere nice meeting his parents now :( 

• Like 4

@blackberrypie I think the person who went to the funeral shared that picture on their own SNS and fans reposted it. Even if it's private account, people who follow that person still could share it too. Second picture was posted by Hong Seok Cheon.

It's so sad to see Joohyuk's brother like that. He lost both of his parents and now his younger brother.

@tdjunlimited No info about Joon Youngs' whereabout so far. It takes around 24 hours from Cook Island to Seoul because there's no direct flight. He has to stop on several places and move to different flights. It's such a long journey for him to come back home. I still hope he could arrive in Seoul quitely without reporters know about it. He's exhausted, physically and mentally. He doesn't need a bunch of busybody shoving camera to his face.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

@sakuranohibi the period of mourning for our hyung will last quite a while. It juz even started for dear JY. Some will take longer esp those who are close and who knew him personally.

I dont evn know how long usually does koreans go into a period of mourning. (Anybody have an idea how long?) What more to say us, fans.

Evn i dont know how to recover frm this. It's not evn a week past since. Time surely seem to pause. The Universe's clock seem to halt this week. Everything comes to a stop for all of us....it's sad....

@montanari true. I juz want him to come home safe, with no reporters swarming around him. He also deserves space and privacy to grief and mourn for his loved brother. I was juz curious if there's any that they juz report it in writing and no pictures taken.

The photo of his brother is too hard to take in. He is inconsolable...he must be sending a farewell speech to his brother but was sobbing heavily, he couldnt evn stand properly. I am praying he will be alright and let him know we are with him...

• Like 3

Goodbye Gutaeng Hyung ep... sorry which ep is this? I must have missed it. Any dates approximately or ep no. so that I can search for it? I don't rem any ep that 2D1N went to KJH's home.

Thanks in advance. 

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, inner said:

Goodbye Gutaeng Hyung ep... sorry which ep is this? I must have missed it. Any dates approximately or ep no. so that I can search for it? I don't rem any ep that 2D1N went to KJH's home.

Thanks in advance. 

Is it nov 15? The last episode of Kjh.

• Like 2

Hopefully, Joohyuk's brother's family members will be his pillars of support through this period.

Wikipedia put the mourning period for parents as 3 years but didn't mention anything otherwise, so it could be possibly be somewhere around/ less than a year for Joohyuk. If I remembered correctly, the mourning period is 100 days for the Chinese as a reference. It would be best if someone with the knowledge would shed light on this.

I hope someone would be there with him when Joonyoung visits so that he would not grief alone. These few days were really a sad twist of fate for the people involved and I hope that they will cope well through this period.

Someone pointed this out after seeing the family grave (it's a bit inappropriate so I'll put the content as hidden):

Spoiler

Joohyuk's great grandfather's given name was Donggu. To think there was such a coincidence :(

• Like 1

It's been a difficult week for all of us. Every morning, I'd wake up hoping that it was just a nightmare. But when I check SNS, the truth hits me again, harder each time. I still can't believe he's gone. I never thought that the passing of a celebrity whom I've never met would affect me this badly. Even the air feels colder, knowing that he's no longer around. 

I wished to see him finally get married and have kids. I wished people would recognise what a brilliant and talented actor he was, especially now that netflix finally released eng subs for Argon. (When Argon was airing, some knetz commented, "He has become a profound actor, just like his dad.") I wished to see everyone gather once again to celebrate 1n2d's 10th year anniversary. I wish I could stop crying. 

Today, Kim Joohyuk's name stopped trending on naver. And soon, people will start to move on. But I hope all of us here will always remember the laughter and kindness of Gutaengie hyung. 

Rest in peace, Gutaengie hyung. In your next life, I pray that you'd live a long and healthy life, get married early and have many many kids.

• Like 4
  • Sad 3
  • Thanks 1

I hope I stop crying after I write this and I wish you already in better place now. 

Hi Kim Joo Hyuk-ssi, Gutaeng Hyung, I am your big fans since I watch you in Running Man.

Until now, it doesn't feel real. Remember last week, I suddenly read all news about you, watched your interview, watched your movie (CA), re watched old 2d1n episode (non smoking trip, friend special and going to your house). I remembered you came with idea to visit Jong Min father's grave and helping preparing anything for the visit. So realiable hyung. 

I am very exited to know you have 3 movie that release soon in 2018, you got an award (your acting career is on right track again), wanna married your gf and your 2d1n buddy always remember you. I also remember in your Guerilla interview that you finally know what direction of your acting. I guess you're not feeling lonely anymore. Finally everything seem perfect in your life. 

And then, I read that news, "Kim Joo Hyuk dies in car accident". Shock, very shock, I hope that not true, not you, it wrong news. When I click that link, it's cannot be opened. I keep refreshing it while praying it's just wrong/hoax. I just feel it's impossible that you gonna leave us forever, not when you finally find your happiness. When I see so many news confirm it, I didn't cry, I don't know why I can't cry, I think because it seem doesn't real, and I refuse to believe.

And when I see your funeral, I can't hold my tears. From your funeral until now, I can't stop crying. Without anybody know or understand.

I always waiting for your wedding news, imagine your happy wedding with your 2d1n buddy that always tease that you will never married, but why I receive about your accident news instead?

I always think it's stupid to sad over celebrity dead since you don't really know him or he/she doesn't really know you. But your gone, make me feel very sad. 2d1n, your smile, your awkward moment, your humble and your kind with the buddy is one of thing that make my day, make me smile and laugh when I face deepest state in my life.

Like everybody say, people will move on, maybe I will move on too. But one thing for sure, one piece already gone from my heart. I already and always remember u. Please be in better place Kim Joo Hyuk-ssi.

• Sad 5