[Variety] Happy Sunday -1 Night, 2 Days (1박 2일) S3 :KBS 1N2D S3 MISS ALL MEMBER -STAFF EXCEPT JY :PAGE 447 END MARCH 2019

It will be interesting how this will go. If its true then that's disgusting and he should be punished accordingly But if isn't then the ones  who started this news should be punished.

On 3/5/2019 at 11:51 PM, Lalynn Joy GOT7 said:

Also, anyone visited ssi ssi koch restaurant (jongmins restaurant) here? I am going there too~ The place is kinda complicated

Isn't that closed down? I remember them saying it went out of business..

I am soo sooo anxious and nervous when JJYs name is all over the news and his name is trending #  1 on Naver right now.. I am so worried for 2d1n members and staff and the show. Worst, I kept seeing comments like now the whole new intern being added on the show makes sense because just incase one member leaves the show and they predicted that Jung Joonyoung might leave the show soon because of this seungri scandal and I hope I never read any of that. I am getting teary eyed. WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY T_T 

51 minutes ago, The_Doctor said:

It will be interesting how this will go. If its true then that's disgusting and he should be punished accordingly But if isn't then the ones  who started this news should be punished.

Isn't that closed down? I remember them saying it went out of business..

Ssi ssi koch is closed down?? T_T omg when? where did you found out about it? 

yikes. if it does turn out joonyoung is involved in this seungri scandal and is guilty of what he’s being accused of, it seems like that’s definitely the last we’ll be seeing of him on korean broadcasts.  

if that’s the case, i don’t think the show will look for a replacement for him. yongjin as a permanent addition to show is what will happen. 

Just now, The_Doctor said:

It was a simple remark on the show, on latest episodes. so i cant pinpoint exact time.

awww thats sad. :( Now I see why it says it is closed when I search google and the last post I am seeing for ssissikoch was since december 2019 and their ig is no longer available. :( Guess I have to remove that on the list then. Thank you for informing me 

3 minutes ago, Lalynn Joy GOT7 said:

awww thats sad. :( Now I see why it says it is closed when I search google and the last post I am seeing for ssissikoch was since december 2019 and their ig is no longer available. :( Guess I have to remove that on the list then. Thank you for informing me 

No problem. If you google 시시꽃 you will see it went out of business. Anyways have a safe and nice trip!

HI CHINGUS!!! 

I have no idea how to login with my account, since it only asks me to register, until I recover my account I will use this one I am rosa123, LOL :P

I'm really shocked with the latest events with JJY, hoping that everything is a mistake and I can continue enjoying his company, I do not know if he will be blameworthy or not, but I will not judge him just think he is an idiot, but inside of me I want to believe in the change he had after his controversy with his ex-girlfriend

As for the program, I hope they do not accelerate in taking decisions and the real 2d1n fans give them time to think the best.;)

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2019/03/1-night-2-days-make-a-comment-on-jung-joon-youngs-hidden-camera-controversy

1 hour ago, aqua123 said:

HI CHINGUS!!! 

I have no idea how to login with my account, since it only asks me to register, until I recover my account I will use this one I am rosa123, LOL :P

I'm really shocked with the latest events with JJY, hoping that everything is a mistake and I can continue enjoying his company, I do not know if he will be blameworthy or not, but I will not judge him just think he is an idiot, but inside of me I want to believe in the change he had after his controversy with his ex-girlfriend

As for the program, I hope they do not accelerate in taking decisions and the real 2d1n fans give them time to think the best.;)

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2019/03/1-night-2-days-make-a-comment-on-jung-joon-youngs-hidden-camera-controversy

I think the weird thing about this is that this happened before the case with his ex, which means that if he did change for the better, what happened here for the chat group is in the past before the turning point. It's like you have become better but more things from the past come to haunt you, if the allegations are  true. Definitely, if he has committed a crime, then he should still be punished for it.

• Like 4

the good thing is that it does not say definitively, I believe that it is the same problem of the previous one, rays that can cause an error in life, I do not defend it but perhaps at this point I had already learned the lesson.

I am not against the new member but I hope that another replaces jjy :expressionless:

• Like 2

I am not here to judge JJY.. He's a family... I am sad he'll be no longer in 2D1N, but I am sadder with the cause of his disposal... I hope (if he really did/does the nasty things he accused for) he would find his way back to the right path... 

I hope all the other members will be okay..

I hope they would find a replacement... 

I don't know how to feel...

I am worried about the other members and the show, too...

• Like 1

On 3/12/2019 at 9:41 AM, katakwasabi said:

So fast?  Even before JJY is confirmed to be guilty  of the alleged actions? I was just thinking with this scandal, he might not survive this round....

Edited by angelangie
Mod Edit: Do not quote pictures
  • Like 1

If JJY is wrong, spitting on his face is not how we can clean up what he does, but help him to be a new man. I think he needs real help and support. they say that the true friend is known on the deathbed and in jail, because later those who praised falsely are the first to leave and spit on you. I do not ask that we applaud his actions, but I have always "2d1n"  him as my family and it hurts me that he is going through this, others can spit it out but I will simply give him my shoulder.

I feel sorry for those people who spit on others without realizing that they themselves can be doing the same, when we play videos like hyuna or j park, etc. where they clearly show too much meat and misogyny. but we like to make firewood from the fallen tree

Sorry I'm the one who talks the most about this issue here but it really hurts, I just hope that jjy will accept himself and change and if he is innocent he will try it.

Edited by aqua123
  • Insightful 2

Not trying to support or give excuses for JJY's actions which are clearly illegal, but these chats were from 2015-early 2016? Before his first scandal. Instead of looking at it as his second mistake, i think it should be looked as the same mistake. The question is whether he had changed for the better ever since then. If any evidence surface from recent years after his first scandal, then i think it is right to think he is gravely wrong, have not repented and should be gravely punished. But if he had changed.. then i think he deserved a second chance? He still needs to be punished of course, but at least not seen as a grave criminal... The pics on IG were seriously horrible. Esp when we havent even heard from him.. ppl are just crucifying him and sentencing him for a crime he hasnt been convicted of yet. It is a crime.. but not as if he killed someone yet? Even some murderer suspect were treated with more respect than this! Im sure all the members will be sad over this... Its not like they can drop someone they've known for years like family.. like how we cant drop our close friends and family even if they commit any crime. 

• Like 3

5 hours ago, The_Doctor said:

Well it is done. I am so sad for the victims, I hope they recover well. 2d1n will stay strong without him. I wonder how they will edit the show, and how will his hyungs react to these news? 

how can 2d1n hyungs react? Their official reaction will be the typical PR reply or no comment. Its a timebomb over there now I;m sure.  

Somehow , from 2d1n - we got to know about JJY's Jeju home and his parents and I just keep thinking of how disappointed his mom might feel right now.    

This whole scandal reminds me of Edison Chen all over again.

• Sad 2

4 hours ago, inner said:

So fast?  Even before JJY is confirmed to be guilty  of the alleged actions? I was just thinking with this scandal, he might not survive this round....

1n2ds is a show after all and it need viewers to survive. Based on the severity of this case..imo it is better to respond sooner than later. He has been dropped and pulled off of a lot of his current shows, maybe all of them. 

This is not the first or 2nd time a scandal hit 1n2ds. During the 1st season there was a military evasion scandal involving a member. It was hugely covered back then. They edited him out too and he was also removed from the cast. And there were other scandals with other members. Some were even banned from appearing on KBS.

• Insightful 1

21 minutes ago, blackberrypie said:

Not trying to support or give excuses for JJY's actions which are clearly illegal, but these chats were from 2015-early 2016? Before his first scandal. Instead of looking at it as his second mistake, i think it should be looked as the same mistake. The question is whether he had changed for the better ever since then. If any evidence surface from recent years after his first scandal, then i think it is right to think he is gravely wrong, have not repented and should be gravely punished. But if he had changed.. then i think he deserved a second chance? He still needs to be punished of course, but at least not seen as a grave criminal... The pics on IG were seriously horrible. Esp when we havent even heard from him.. ppl are just crucifying him and sentencing him for a crime he hasnt been convicted of yet. It is a crime.. but not as if he killed someone yet? Even some murderer suspect were treated with more respect than this! Im sure all the members will be sad over this... Its not like they can drop someone they've known for years like family.. like how we cant drop our close friends and family even if they commit any crime. 

Good point. But even if its from the same period or his habitual tendencies of that period, it's like watching a horror movie  and discovering instead of a cupboard of a hidden skeleton, its a backdoor to a graveyard.  Anyway, let's wait for the full investigation to be over. 

I didn't delve into the extent of his first scandal previously.. but did he share his ex-gf video with others? Or was it just that he took secret recordings of him with ex-gf? 

If he really did clean up good and reformed to be a better man after this first fiasco and this blew up way bigger now, ...well life is just.  Some life lessons here to be derived.   But if indeed guilty,  he needs to face the appropriate level of consequences and punishments for his past actions, regardless whether as if he killed someone or not. We aren't the women involved ultimately.