Quantcast
kjmcth

[Variety] Happy Sunday -1 Night, 2 Days (1박 2일) S3 :KBS 1N2D S3 MISS ALL MEMBER -STAFF EXCEPT JY :PAGE 447 END MARCH 2019

Cha Siblings part2

This woke me up. It's 9:30am now here and I haven't sleep yet and was sleepy before I saw this video. Excited to watch it with full episode and sub

• Like 2

They've started promoting on music shows.

It's JY's birthday today too. Happy Birthday to the maknae!

• Like 4
  • Love 2

So JM's last episode on the dating show aired today. The program will air the next season somewhere in May I think, though most of the couples in season 1 won't appear in season 2, including JM. I'm not sure if it will be subbed by anyone, so I'll post the ending here based on fan comments on Chinese site.

Spoiler

It ended in a breakup (likely). Take note that there's no outright declaration of the breakup according to comments, though the atmosphere suggests so. My thoughts are that it may not be recent since 2d1n kind of stop cueing JM on that recently. Whatever the case, JM definitely doesn't want to stay single, so here's hoping that he finds the destined one soon if the breakup is true. The sad thing is the news is dominating search rankings now and you can't avoid malicious comments for JM. Find strength.

I may translate the happenings in the episode if the people here really need it and no one else is doing it, because I definitely don't know what exactly happened in the episode as of now. There will definitely be Chinese subs so I can work from there if needed.

My thoughts on watching the program is that it's definitely not all fake. You don't start with the fake marriage premise like WGM, and it's really focused on dating more. One couple got married with the presence of his actor colleagues. If anything special about the circumstances did happened, you can expect the Korean media to go nuts over it. I don't find the couples who appeared earlier to be fake, while the newer ones are just starting out so it's kinda wait and see. One thing that I definitely think highly of the team is their ability at finding partners for the cast. The compatibility is really pretty high.

When it comes to JM's pair on the show though, I didn't really take a liking to it as it went on. (The only exception in the show. I stop watching Pilmo when they announced the marriage since it kinda acts as a ending for their journey). I stop watching after they showed some kdrama like arguments between the two people (could be scripted/devil editing), which kind of turned me away from watching the pair further. To be honest, this is the only pair that I find that doesn't match well, but my opinion doesn't really matter compared to JM's. In the end, I'm not sure if JM's personality (not his variety show one) fits such a show. He really takes a lot into consideration, including the part about being on tv. There's definitely a lot of pressure on the parties involved. Now that it has come to an end, I wonder what JM's next step will be. He has his 20th anniversary promotions for now, so after a few months then maybe he will have more free time. Maybe go on the dating(?) show that DG is hosting?(though I have no idea what that show is doing after watching it for a while)

• Insightful 1

i hope the pd of that show become mediation between jong min and mina, and hope the ending will be happy for both of them, so sad if both of them ends at break their relationship, hope the pd become mediation between both of them so the ending is happy ending for both :(

already long not post here . becoz forget  email  for soompi acc.... 

pd ilyong to MBN -   SPACE RABBIT sub MBN for devep. entertainment show for that station...

he uploaded pic space rabbit on ig  

has several kbs   pd  join space rabbit  .. another one ex -pd happy together .. this pd always caught -interation with host & guest   camera on that show ..and also  pd hyena on keyboard and female pd ...   

news revealed  park taeho already go MBN  and lead entertainment that station  and he bring kbs staff there .. who park taeho he appear on 1n2d s3 1st epi and come again time trip with train... 

DzzMHX9VsAAOBC8.jpg

Spoiler

DzzOuqAUcAAqPUL.jpgDzzOw8AU8AEFYjJ.jpgDzzOw8DVsAA9Xge.jpg

yesterday also released pic & interview with  pd kim seong 

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

I am loving the song of Brave HongCha!! :heart: I already liked the video above in YouTube!

About JM and Mina

• Thanks 1

In other news, next week on Knowing Bros,

I think only DF and DG haven't gone on this show yet. Hope to see them soon!

• Like 3

I made screenshots of last week episode. I wish I can upload here. I don't have any social media aside from my 2 accts on Facebook.

During the 'greed relay game', Junho's face when DG said about "2nd daesang"! :joy:  

And my entry to Donggu's greed

1 he has a greed for good photos/ photography

2 he has agreed for diving 

And when it's Jongmin's turn, someone said "he has to meet a woman" so I think this was after their episode on that show.

And also I watched a Happy Together video of Yongjin and he said he got invited to Donggu's housewarming party but he had that HT shoot so I think Donggu has moved in to his new house.

JJY not greedy

• Like 1

How cute was it when the 7 potatoes were all lying in a row resting on the hillside?

Seriously, these guys all must have incredibly strong legs.  I could not go waddling around (or hopping along) like that.

On a different topic, very disappointing that KJM's on-screen romance did not develop into anything off-screen.

• Like 1

JH is appearing on TROS this week with Sam Hammington's family. The preview looked funny, though I don't have a youtube link to share.

Brave Hongcha is also on this week's I can see your voice.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

23 hours ago, lyd89 said:

JH is appearing on TROS this week with Sam Hammington's family. The preview looked funny, though I don't have a youtube link to share.

Brave Hongcha is also on this week's I can see your voice.

I guess he got invited on TROS because kids would find him funny just like the Chachacha Siblings.  :tounge_xd:

fromhttps://beyacuteful.tumblr.com/

tumblr_pnp1hfQ3Bx1ulcpgxo3_400.gif

tumblr_pnp1hfQ3Bx1ulcpgxo5_400.gif

tumblr_pnp1hfQ3Bx1ulcpgxo1_400.gif

Spoiler

tumblr_pnp1hfQ3Bx1ulcpgxo2_400.gif

March Variety Star Brand Reputation Rankings Announced

Mar 2, 2019
by E. Cha

The Korean Business Research Institute has published this month’s brand reputation rankings for variety stars!

The rankings were determined through an analysis of the consumer participation, media coverage, interaction, and community awareness indexes of 50 popular entertainers, using big data collected from February 2 to March 1.

Check out this month’s top 30 below!

1. Lee Young Ja
  2. Park Na Rae
  3. Yoo Jae Suk
  4. Kim Jong Min 
  5. Shin Dong Yup
  6. Lee Hyori
  7. Jun Hyun Moo
  8. Lee Sang Min
  9. Kim Jong Kook
  10. Kim Gura
  11. Kang Ho Dong
  12. Lee Kwang Soo
  13. Yoo Byung Jae
  14. Yang Se Hyung
  15. Cha Tae Hyun
  16. Park Myung Soo
  17. Ahn Jung Hwan
  18. Seo Jang Hoon
  19. Kim Sook
  20. Jang Do Yeon
  21. Kim Joon Ho
  22. Super Junior’s Kim Heechul
  23. Lee Kyung Kyu
  24. Yoon Jong Shin
  25. Song Eun Yi
  26. Yoo Hee Yeol
  27. Park Soo Hong
  28. Kim Yong Man
  29. Kim Joon Hyun
  30. Kim Gun Mo

I love the TROS theme on 1n2d S3!

The members always get excited to search for their guest and still got fooled by their PD. :tounge_xd:

Spoiler

tumblr_pnp0uziJZa1ulcpgxo1_400.gif

tumblr_pnp0uziJZa1ulcpgxo2_400.gif

tumblr_pnp0uziJZa1ulcpgxo3_400.gif

tumblr_pnp0uziJZa1ulcpgxo4_400.gif

tumblr_pnp0uziJZa1ulcpgxo5_400.gif

Spoiler

tumblr_pnp0uziJZa1ulcpgxo6_400.gif

tumblr_pnp0uziJZa1ulcpgxo7_400.gif

tumblr_pnp0uziJZa1ulcpgxo8_400.gif

tumblr_pnp0uziJZa1ulcpgxo9_400.gif

tumblr_pnp0uziJZa1ulcpgxo10_400.gif

“2 Days & 1 Night” Cast Reveals Hilarious Promises For Different Goals, Including Music Show Wins And Dating Announcements

“2 Days & 1 Night” Cast Reveals Hilarious Promises For Different Goals, Including Music Show Wins And Dating Announcements

Mar 3, 2019
by Y. Shin

The members of “2 Days & 1 Night” recently revealed their unique promises for different goals!

On the March 3 broadcast of the KBS 2TV variety program, the cast members made their way towards the National Youth Space Center after spending some time at Goheung County, where the Naro Space Center was established.

While on their way to the space center, Kim Jong Min and Cha Tae Hyun both promised to immerse themselves in a body of water if Koyote and Brave Hong Cha were able to win on a music show, respectively.

2-days-1-night-1.jpg

Hearing this, Yoon Shi Yoon added, “If my drama does well, I’ll also go into the water.” In response, Lee Yong Jin threw his own name into the sudden competition and stated, “If my name is No. 1 on the real-time search rankings, I’ll go into the water.”

Jung Joon Young in turn responded, “If Defconn announces that he’s in a public relationship, I’ll jump in the water,” causing everyone to burst out laughing. Kim Joon Ho raised the stakes as he commented, “If Defconn publicly dates, I’ll climb the Annapurna,” referring to the trek within the Annapurna mountain range of central Nepal.

2-days-1-night-2.jpg

After hearing everyone’s promises, Defconn jokingly showed his determination to enter into a relationship as he remarked, “I’ll have to send them.”